[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anything even come close to the brilliance and excellence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Does anything even come close to the brilliance and excellence of Chimera Ant arc?
>>
>>146500995
/thread
>>
Dark Tournament>Namek>Chimera ant
>>
Yorknew was better and Dark Continent will be the best
>>
>>146501056
>Yorknew
>>
>>146501056
>Yorknew
>was better
>>
>>146500794
Yorkshin was better.
>>
>>146501398
Not really
>>
Hunter Exam > Yorknew > Chimera Ant > Election > Greed Island > Heavens Arena > Zoldyck

Dark Continent isn't finished, so I'm not ranking it.
>>
>>146500794
No
>>
Yorknew was far better.
>>
>>146501046
>Dark Tournament
Drawn out shit and only a couple fights are actually good.
>>
>>146500794
anything by Nihei
anything by Urasawa
Golden Age
Zou

took me 2 seconds
>>
>>146500995
This.
>>
>>146500794
Golden age is far better
>>
>>146504301
Chimera Ant Arc is truly the pinnacle saga that all anime, not just shonen arcs strive to be. Not only is the story telling prodigious, the pacing and character development is top notch. The level of depth that Togashi created is on another level. The exquisite and subtle use of narration at only times of importance delivers an amazing story telling experience.Of the various themes present in this work, his theme of ethics and value theory incorporated with various interactions between the characters appeal to logos, ethos and pathos, and this amalgamation of techniques once again prove his acuity and status as the smartest and wisest writer ever. His profound messages regarding anthropology and the juxtaposition of insects and animals with introspection as a species delivers an amazing tale of tragedy and loss. The fact that he delves into the more psychological aspects of human nature,morality, structuralism, existentialism, meta cognition and phenomenology show that he is the Shakespeare of writing and that he truly understands philosophy, proving that this epic is the most intelligent tale ever crafted. Togashi demonstrates his ken of the human race as a hole through the Chimera Ant Arc, his magnum opus.
>>
>>146501425
It was.
>>
>>146505682
>praise the butchered ant anime arc then mention togashi
Somebody actually seriously wrote this.
>>
>>146501608
Dark Continent > Chimera Ant > Yorkshin > Greed Island > Hunter Exam > Heaven's Arena

Hunter Exam = 10/10
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.