[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think they sucked Goku's dick in this crossover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Anyone else think they sucked Goku's dick in this crossover?

When they're climbing the mountain, Goku's the one who climbs it first, and the other two even compliment him on that. Not only that, but Goku leaves to "save the universe" and arrives just in time and still ties with Toriko and Luffy.

Then in their fight, it's basically Luffy and Toriko vs Goku using their most powerful power-ups and techniques while Goku uses his base form and, later, only Super Saiyan 1.

Then against the villain, not only does Goku fight against him alone while the other two think of the plan, then it's Goku himself who thinks about a plan (the Spirit Bomb) and is the one who delivers the final blow, the Kamehameha in Super Saiyan 3.

They sucked his dick compared to Luffy and Toriko, don't you think?
>>
Well I mean he's Goku, he's what gave birth to power levels

I don't know about Toriko but the power levels are much more subdued in One Piece overall
>>
>>146495728
Well Goku is the strongest one.
>>
They should make this crossover now, Toriko powerlevel rose significantly (basically everyone that matters is planet buster or more).
>>
>>146495728
This crossover was a pathetic attempt to make us believe that Toriko was the next big thing
>>
>>146496635
One Piece is still a verse of weaklings though.
>>
>>146496723
>3 battle shounen from the same magazine, adapted by the same studio, broadcasted on the same channel in similar timeslot can't appear in a crossover because one of the series haven't sold as much as the 2 most popular series of all time
fuck off idiot
>>
>>146496936
Toriko was never popular idiot.
>>
>>146495728
Well....Goku is way more powerful then those two combined.
>>
>>146496936
you are unbelievably stupid
>>
>>146497295
It was.
>>
What the fuck happened to Toriko after they got PAIR? The pacing was pretty nice until then, but after that..it went Mach 12.
>>
>>146497331
You're more stupid.
>>
>>146495728
Because goku is the strongest out of all of them by far. In fact, he's on a completely different fucking level to them. It's hilarious how much e outclasses them.
>>
>>146497295
Toriko's TV ratings were higher than db kai buu saga and db super.
>>
>>146498130
>Toriko's TV ratings were higher than db kai buu saga and db super.
Is that why it was cancelled?
>>
>>146495728
This just in: Goku is strong

But seriously they nerfed him. Even in base form.
>>
>>146498489
The manga got too violent so they changed the ending and there wasn't enough material left to continue anyway.
>>
>>146495728
Crossovers are stupid anyway.
>>
>>146495728
Goku is the senpai in this situation, he has seniority over the other two protagonists. What do you expect?
>>
i have never watched that but i'm pretty sure goku should be able to defeat almost any opponent in base form outside of dbz characters or capeshit that's essentially able to exist outside of time or timetravel or similar shit. him going ssj is already overkill
>>
>>146495728
What's your point retard? Goku in base could kill everyone in One Piece.

Toriko is really powerful nowadays but they barely reach Freeza saga levels(before SS)
>>
>>146499749
>i have never watched that but i'm pretty sure goku should be able to defeat almost any opponent in base form outside of dbz characters

You need to watch more anime.
>>
>>146500250
>>146498820
>>146497544
>>146497326
>>146495866
>>146495861
The point is that in crossovers they always make the MCs equal in strength as to not upset the other fanbases if they portray one of them stronger than the other. But Toei portrayed Goku as the strongest.
>>
File: Sir_BuffaloMan.png (361KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
Sir_BuffaloMan.png
361KB, 500x588px
>>146495861
>Goku, he's what gave birth to power levels

No anon, Kinnikuman did.
>>
>>146500829
prove it
>>
>>146500289
Not when the strength differences are so severe they shouldn't.
Characters don't need to have their powers equalized as long as they all can contribute to the story the authors want to tell.
Now, I've never seen the DBZxOPxToriko crossover, but tell me, did all three heroes contribute to the resolution of the plot, or did Goku do everything on his own? Because the former is all that's needed for a good crossover. Well, that and the story itself not being shit, but that's a requirement of any work of fiction, not just crossovers.
>>
>>146501043
Would like scans or on a video format?
>>
>>146501344
All three did something, but then it was a genkidama who ended all if i remember right
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.