[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST WANTED TO READ ABOUT FATHER-DAUGHTER COOKING AND EATING WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: p.txt.jpg (340KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
340KB, 1066x1600px
I JUST WANTED TO READ ABOUT FATHER-DAUGHTER COOKING AND EATING
WHY
>>
This looks pretty interesting
I just saw there's an anime of this, is it worth looking it up or should I just go and buy the mango instead ?
>>
>>146458647
If you like cooking then either choice is fine.
If you're not into cooking then the series isn't that good. There's not much plot or drama, it's a cooking manga.

There's no space between punctuation in English, ESL-kun.
>>
They always pull drama shit with these kind of series. You knew exactly what you were getting into.
>>
>>146459787
Too used to typing like this, can't change my habits on a whim like that. It took me forever to capitalize my "I"s, and a metric fuckton of bashing from my high school teacher.
And thanks, I'll check out the anime. I'm no cook but I like comfy, slow SoL stuff that isn't moeshit.
>>
>>146458537
>Mommy isnt in Heaven, eat your green peppers.
>>
File: crushing feel.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
crushing feel.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
>The flashback where the mom is cutting onions
>>
>>146458537
Man how does he not just break down sobbing after hearing that?
>>
Name of manga please
>>
>>146458537

I've only got to episode 3 of this show, if it's going to be this soul crushing, I think I've better stop.
>>
>>146459787
>>146460238

>There's not much plot or drama, it's a cooking manga.

Cooking has always been just the frame for the family story with lots of dramatic moments, actually. Who knows why so many people can't understand this.
>>
>>146460941
not really soul stealing. Just annoying how formulaic the male MC is.

Even the side characters work collegues act like more of an adult than the beta male mc.

Guy probably only had sex once than wife died.
>>
>>146461457

>The characters that are only seen inviting him to parties or getting vegetables from their parents are more adult than the widow father doing his best both at home and at his job.
Dumbass.
>>
>>146461457
>Guy probably only had sex once than wife died.

Is this a "Why doesn't he fuck his student?" post?
>>
>>146462021
no its his characters is bland for a "mature" adult post.
>>
>>146462085
>>146461457
"normal people shouldn't be allowed in anime" the
post.
>>
>>146461324
There are many chapters in a row with little to no drama, but every chapter has a cooking segment.
There is some drama, but it's definitely barely there. Most of it is resolved really quickly, too. It's just a means to move from recipes. This isn't the type of manga you read just for the story. If you don't enjoy the cooking segments there's no way you'll find the whole thing enjoyable, it's quite dull as a whole.
There's also essentially no romance and very little parenting, and these are probably the 2 main reasons anyone would pick this up in the first place without knowing it's a cooking manga.
>>
File: amaama-to-inazuma-34-5-pic-28.jpg (198KB, 869x1305px) Image search: [Google]
amaama-to-inazuma-34-5-pic-28.jpg
198KB, 869x1305px
>>146458537

This is beyond adorable.

I wanna have a little girl now (and never have her grow up because new gen wymen are sloots)
>>
>>146458537
No, silly girl. Your mother is in my bed right now. She might have lost a bit of weight and rotting in some parts, but I do love her oh so very much and make sure she knows it every night.
>>
>>146463633
they worked together only once.
>>
>>146463212
Even when there's no full drama the cooking is always the cooking is always secondary to some family aspect about Tsugumi growing up or such. Series could be about drawing or handcrafting and it would be pretty much the same, but without one of the three main characters and their particular problems and personalities it would be different series, even if still about cooking.
>>
>>146463212
>very little parenting

Is this a joke?
>>
>>146464527
Never underestimate anon's ability to miss something obvious.
Or it could just be autism.
>>
File: img000020.jpg (277KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000020.jpg
277KB, 844x1200px
>>146458537
Same here.
>>
>>146461457

I thought he seems a bit off, but I just thought he was moedrately depressed. He seems have slow vasomotoric, it seems he's lost interest in things around him (like eating with his daughter), and he doesn't manage to do even easy to do things.
>>
>>146459787
>There's no space between punctuation in English, ESL-kun.
oh fuck, is that what it is? I see people do this sometimes and wonder if they're just retarded or what, turns out they're foreign?
>>
>>146465106

i obviously mean psychomotoric, damn I'm starting to get tired.
>>
>>146465160

He's writing on his phone (which doesn't work properly). I've got the same problem too on my phone, I think it's got to do with autocorrect or something.

I think it's only ESL-fag who does it, and he's usually in Watamote threads.
>>
>>146465160
French people do that.
>>
File: 1442541915282.png (1MB, 1094x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1442541915282.png
1MB, 1094x1025px
>>146458537
>ywn a girl this happy
I just want to cook for a hungry cute girl.
>>
>>146463633
They were always sluts, the only difference is that now they don't get executed for it.
It's like gays, no one thinks they didn't exist when it was illegal, they were just sneakier.
>>
>>146463633
>Come!
>Coming!
He made a mistake.
>>
>>146467134
Yeah, the greeks were so sneaky about who they had sex with.

This gender-based sexuality shit is a pretty new concept, historically speaking.
>>
>>146458537
Is there a more damning death sentence than being married to a Yuuichi Nakamura character?
>>
>>146460501
People can muster a lot of personal strength if it means helping someone else they love.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.