[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just look at this trash.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: img000009.jpg (293KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000009.jpg
293KB, 844x1200px
Just look at this trash.
>>
File: Trash _.jpg (349KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Trash _.jpg
349KB, 825x1200px
>>146432791
let me guess; she was raped, tortured and mentally broken?
>>
All girls get raped the manga.
>>
>>146433349
We don't get to know before she gets massacred piecemeal. But it's fair to assume that she was.
>>
>>146433707
I think a fair share of them are actually brutaly eviscerated before rapes can happen, actually.
>>
Damn... that amazing breast ruined... after all the gore and shit i've gone trough in this manga and other finally i've found something that almost made me give up.
>>
All i can say is that Francesca is freaking fucking badass! I can fap to her everytime she go into action.
>>
>>146434405
It's just gonna have the typical star-shaped manga scar on it. No way in hell is he gonna make her less sexy.
>>
>>146434405
there are no scars in this manga

well, apart the original ones on Francesca, and Bullet's pussy

but other than that, many limbs have been choped off and sewed back on their owners, many bellies have been knived, axed, pierced or machetted then fixed, and no scar has been left
>>
>>146433349
The perspective here makes no sense.
>>
>>146432791
Yeah, wait to reach the part where >>146433349 is kidnaped by a cyborg that puts her an enema, literally sucks her shit then rapes her into submission until she becomes his sidekick

I'm so done with this series. Cute murderers doing cute murderer things was fun, the bits of rape her and there were a nice erotic touch.

But now its just too much, to see pages and pages of gory rape.
>>
>>146432791
Meh 2/10. She doesn't have shit on Batloli.

Return of Bronco Mask when?
>>
>>146435256
Yes it does.

She lops the guys head off then hooks the bat with one axe and throws the second with the gun strapped to it at the bed cutting the ropes.
>>
>>146435427
More than a full volume from now, I think it was.
>>
>>146435427
I'm kind of impressed Batloli wasn't raped yet like everyone else. Specially after vol8 that was the rapeloli festival
>>
>>146435620
Well, you have only a limited number of pages in one manga. Sometimes you just don't have enough pages to make everyone raped.
>>
>>146432791
So... i was searching some inters...
Fuck THAT

anyone can spoonfeed me ? need the source for some FUN
>>
>>146437990
ah right , its trash, sorry didn't know
>>
>>146432791
So did mini-mafia bang the old guy? I kind of expected him to die by the end of this and apparently he made it out scott free.
>>
>>146438401
more like old guy bangs mini-mafia (probably with some blackmailing involved, but I don't read moonrunes, so it's just a guess)
>>
>>146435620
I don't see all this rape. Is mostly murder.
>>
>>146438529
She's a little too devoted to the whole honor concept. I thought her cutting her finger off was just a one off joke but she really is a diehard for upholding the Yakuza code.
>>
>>146438401
Why do you think she's all flushed?
>>
>>146435376
I said to myself - I can stomach any other character getting beaten, raped and killed, but if it happens to Francesca, I'm dropping the manga for good. It's pretty clear by now that the authors are just guro/ryona faggots who somehow got a serialization.
>>
>>146438545
>I don't see all this rape.
Volume 8 can't get translated soon enough.
>>
>>146438545
Yeah, the translations are still in the point where its just murder, but from vol 6 onwards...well, you'll see.

Vol 5: Megane MC raped I think translation already reached that part

Vol 6: Two new cute characters, both are raped in a pretty explicit way

Vol7: MC lesbian sex, also short haired MC raped through the entire volume

Vol 8: Mafia boss abused, mafia boss has lesbian sex with loli maid, loli maid and a new loli gangbanged by some mafiosos, loli maid turn to pices by magic kung fu, literally only her head stays in one piece and someway is still alive, mafia boss ends her pain with a bullet
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.