[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hayate no Gotoku: Chapter 541

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 011_1472422569.jpg (162KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
011_1472422569.jpg
162KB, 836x1200px
Izumi winning the Hayatab owl

QUICK, GET IN HERE
>>
More philosophy from our lord Hata.
>>
pretty much the best chapter in years
>>
This is still a thing? Are Hinafags still a thing? Hina's the best, fuck Athena's tits
>>
>>146426557
depends on the chapter since its random, theres some trash and some goldmine
>>
>>146426435
>Winning
He's just playing her so that he can break her heart and open the way to the Royal Garden. It works even better for him because she's just a friendly acquiantance to him.

Hayate is truly a bastard.
>>
File: 1386023444004.png (424KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1386023444004.png
424KB, 845x1200px
>>146426521
It's an Izumi chapter.
Of course it is.
>>
>>146426557
How the fuck can you even like Hinagiku anymore
That insufferable shit of "I won't confess to him because that means I lose!" and "Oh no, he likes someone. Time to completely give up" makes me loathe her
>>
>>146426967
Funny how I thought the same thing after reading one page OP gave. Hata is turning Hayate into scum, just because he's done fuck all with his characters for so long he forgot the personality type.

He might as well do a fuck you to everyone and turn them into his parents because he's so bitter the anime did shit and past manga convention arc, no one gives a shit about your choice of Nagi Hata.

You also can't start shit without finishing this one, that's not how it works. Still sad nothing will beat A-tan's arc and it never got animated.
>>
>>146427154
You can tell Hayate's being evil because he's got his eyes covered and hidden before he says it. He's guilty as fuck about leading her on.
>>
>>146427125
I like Athena but I don't give Hinafags a hard time, what should of happened was Rukia vs Hina, not Nagi. That was just dumb as fuck, let Nagi be essential to the gag phases, instead he built up the idiot trio + sidecharacters for extra150+ chapters, and dumped anything remotely to do with combat.
>>
File: dude.png (52KB, 319x205px) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
52KB, 319x205px
>>146426435
Is growing weed legal in Japan?
>>
>>146427125
Dude, if you can't tell by my post, I have not been keeping up with this shit for a long time. Last thing I remember was them moving out of the mansion and something about Athena becoming a baby. Hinagiku's still the best tho. H I N A HI NA GI KU! Haihai! and all that shit. Is Ayumu still friends with Hina?
>>
I'm at least glad that Hinagiku won't get her heart broken like most of the better girls in fake harems where only one girl has been in the lead from the first chapter. I'm looking at you, Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

It's obvious she has no chance and she's accepted that. Now that Hayate's going full retard in seducing Izumi to break her heart, I don't want any girl to end up with him.
>>
Izumi will win. Reminder that she was Hayate's first kiss.
>>
File: hayate-the-combat-butler-7129063.jpg (123KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [Google]
hayate-the-combat-butler-7129063.jpg
123KB, 800x1137px
Will this sir appear again in the manga?
>>
What the fuck is a space pilot? Astronaut?
>>
>>146428118
No.
>>
>>146428190
No, it's whatever that bitch Akira in Negima became instead of becoming something useful after getting her pactio 8 chapters from the end of the series.
>>
>>146428190
probably a link to Aspera per Astra, Hata other work
>>
>>146428118
i really stopped caring about him

its all about hayate oniisan now otp with athena
>>
>>146428118
Hope so.
>>
>>146426435
Is this the flirtiest Hayate's ever been?

Like, he says a lot of perfectly innocent shit that gets misinterpreted by these dorks- but the lady's right, this is a straight up confession.
>>
>>146426435

Call me when Hinagiku wins.

I haven't read this in like three or four years. It used to be both my favorite manga and anime.
>>
>>146430635
>Aspera per Astra

>read the first few pages of the first chapter
>blame neetdom on aliens

So it's a analogy for millennials blaming their parents and grandparents for growing up to be useless.

I don't think I can read this. I fucking can't stand millennials and their complaining.
>>
>>146436263
>Hina
>Winning
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.