[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Clover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: black-clover-5615087.jpg (247KB, 1200x895px) Image search: [Google]
black-clover-5615087.jpg
247KB, 1200x895px
Why do you guys get so triggered over this series? I understand that it's full of cliches, but that's only a problem for people who grown up reading other shounen stuff. For kids who couldn't get the Bleach, Naruto and OP wagon from the start this series doesn't feel repetitive or derivative at all.
>>
>>146415598
You make a good point, however, most people here have read other battle shounen.
>>
>>146415770

The problem lies not with the series, but with older readers expectations then.

I'm currently reading it and it feels like it takes the best of Fairy Tail and Naruto and give it a new spin to make things interesting.
>>
>>146415598
Because series like Mc0 and Double Arts do original shit and die off, while cliche-ridden stuff like Nisekoi and Black Clover sell gangbusters.
>>
>>146415598
Unironically read Naruto instead.
>>
>>146415598
>bad writing is ok because it exists already
Fuck off.
>>
>>146416079

If it selling well then it means that there's an audience for it, so perhaps the writing isn't as bad as you say.
>>
File: 1302675374528.jpg (359KB, 990x651px) Image search: [Google]
1302675374528.jpg
359KB, 990x651px
>>146415883
>it takes the best of Fairy Tail and Naruto and give it a new spin to make things interesting.
>>
I do love the soft looking titties and butts. God, can he draw them titties and butts.
>>
>>146416323
>something popular cant be bad
Kill yourself
>>
File: black-clover-6604495.jpg (124KB, 728x1063px) Image search: [Google]
black-clover-6604495.jpg
124KB, 728x1063px
>>146416377

Dem soft ladies
>>
>>146415598
>This thread
>again
>and again
>and again

Stop falseflagging already you piece of shit. We get it you don't like Black Clover and you want to piss Hero Academia fags on /a/, fuck off now.
>>
>>146416323
Nikki Minaj's albums sell pretty well and she also has a lot of fans. Your point?
>>
File: 1465585666519.jpg (56KB, 608x648px) Image search: [Google]
1465585666519.jpg
56KB, 608x648px
BC fans have a weird tendency to barely talk the series they're supposed to like and instead play the victim card about how "it's not so bad". I kind of wonder why.
>>
>>146416623
>>146416377
Picked up
>>
>>146415598
A better question is why are you making a thread about it then? Your point is correct, yes the new generations will enjoy it like it is something that didn't exist before.
The older readers will see it for what it is, a spin off of a million different shows and despise the repeated cliches.

None of them are wrong, there is always going to be audience for that sort of shit because of how much of an easy read it is. Your thread is pointless, this series gets a lot of hate here and it will always get, like naruto did back when kids spammed threads about it. Nobody wants to talk about stale shit like that.

I read that manga as well OP, like I told you its an easy read. But I don't expect people to like or want to have it discussed here.
>>
Where's that one clearly ESL dude that gets really insanely hot and bothered about Black Clover, he always shows up in these.

Black Clover started out really bad and is now merely good-bad in some ways. It's still too shameful to be "guilty pleasure" material but it has developed some redeeming features.

Reading Red Sprite's first chapter and seeing REAL bad shounen has given me an appreciation for Black Clover in that it at least does its trite paint-by-numbers battle shounen stuff well even if it doesn't break the mold in any major fashion.
>>
>>146417699

It's so insanely predictable and cliche there is in fact, nothing to talk about.

Aster and Juno are going to get sent on missions where badguys show up and politely split up or pair off to fight their opposite numbers in the Bulls, every badguy will be surprised when Aster hits them in the face with his fucking anti-magic swords no matter how much they know about them. There will be some impromptu teamwork, Aster will get the shit beat out of him, but then win- likely while shouting "My magic is never giving up!"

Juno will show up to remind everyone that he's also really strong and to catch his accomplishments up to Aster.

Occasional cutaway to overarching conspiracy surrounding the mcguffin stones.

Yami will be cool and good and the best part of the manga.

The rest of the Bulls will inexplicably be drawn to Aster and like him until they run out of new members. Agrippa is next.

Aster will be oblivious to his harem that continues to grow despite him being a borderline retarded manlet.

Future Stingers:
-Aster actually becomes a demon at some point. Probably after someone "dies" in front of him, or he is mortally wounded.
-Golden Sunrise finally heelturns
-Some sort of rift between Juno and Aster happens.
-Point of the Mcguffin stones is revealed
-Aster's Grimoire is explained.
>>
File: 1472180380894.png (1MB, 1918x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1472180380894.png
1MB, 1918x1400px
>>146416377
>>146416623
Amen to that
>that slight skin indentation
>dem soft tiddies
absolutely diamonds.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.