[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Farnese vs Casca.png (598KB, 750x619px) Image search: [Google]
Farnese vs Casca.png
598KB, 750x619px
So who's gonna win the Gutsbowl and why is it Farny.
>>
Farny X Elf King
>>
>>146400824
Casca is basically Guts waifu at this point. He would never give her up unless she died.
>>
File: Hai Yo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hai Yo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why is Hai Yo so fucking hype?
>>
>>146400824
>Farnese
Even if Miura lost his mind, it would be be Schierke. Otherwise it's obviously Casca.
>>
She has barely any presence since Fantasia arc.
I wish she would have traveled seperately with Serpico somehow.
>>
Casca is going to win. Anything else is just fan fiction.
>>
>all these shipping retards

Guts is not gonna end up with anyone.
Casca will not regain her sanity, and even if, I am sure she will distance herself from all that crap.
There are theories around that at this point of time she is actually faking to be mentally tarded.

Anyways, Gut's future is about the same as Skull King.
>>
>>146402189
How many years or months or whatever have passed in story time since the end of the Retribution Arc?
>>
>>146400824
>So who's gonna win the Gutsbowl
Griffith.
>>
File: 10.png (438KB, 728x1118px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
438KB, 728x1118px
>>
>>146402458
Do you mean the Tower of Conviction? Probably not any much more than one.

>>146402189
The whole point of the narrative is that Guts is going to do what Skull Knight didn't.

The ending is going to be bittersweet, that's what Miura as said. All you're doing is the same theory crafting as everyone else.
>>
>>146400824
It's gonna be Schierke
>>
>>146402738
She ded
>>
File: 006.png (1MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
1MB, 1364x768px
Bird is cute!
>>
>>146402189
Nah, Casca will get healed but will be depressed after what happened.
Guts will die at the end.
>>
Has no one played the Dreamcast game(Written by Miuria btw)?

Casca for a brief moment regains her sanity but she says it was a bad dream in what she remembers.

Miuria is gonna use the same plot device and have her chase after Griffith. That is what Skull Knight refers to when talking to Guts. Casca is not gonna end up with Guts.
>>
>>146403636
I've never seen so much extrapolation out of such a vague sentence before.
>>
Griffith
>>
>>146405034
-did everything wrong
>>
>>146405034
did nothing wrong.
>>
>>146401248
The chorus manages to get the feeling of awe across pretty well.
It makes basically every scene it plays in feel more grand.
>>
Did the Cockroach apostle ever show up again?
>>
>>146402926
Did his armor fuse to him in his pseudo apostle form
>>
>>146406331
Yup
>>
Why ask a question then answer it yourself?
>>
>>146406728
why get your dick sucked, when you can suck one yourself?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.