[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

What is her endgame?
>>
Someone explain this. I thought that the next episode was entitled Unrelenting Sloth or something similar. Why's Ram there?
>>
File: 7676y.png (246KB, 679x382px) Image search: [Google]
7676y.png
246KB, 679x382px
what gender is this qt?
>>
>>146396784
Female
>>
>>146396784
trap
>>
I was really suprised by this, I thought we would never see Ram again.
Which side is she on? Probably she is following clowns orders but idk white fox caught me off guard
>>
She wants Rem to join her in receiving blessing from the clown dick obviously.
>>
>>146396769
>>146396921
Ram's there because Rem had sent a letter to them beforehand, but then Rem was erased so the letter that arrived was blank. They thought it was suspicious and when she saw Subaru there, she thought he had betrayed them.
>>
File: 1472401993507.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472401993507.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>146397259
>>146397259
FUCK NO NO
NO WAY SUBARU WHY DIDNT YOU PROTECT
>>
>>146396643
Misunderstanding.
>>
>>146397259

Thanks. So how do things turn out between them? I mean, due to the circumstances, why would they think that it was suspicious? I mean, if it came from a person that they can't even remember anymore. What's the logic behind that? Or is she acting from her own conclusions? Subaru's with "the enemy", riding towards the mansion and all that. Is it a simple misunderstanding as that? And hell, I really wish I didn't have to use spoiler tags for this shit. I mean, doesn't EVERYONE already know what's going to happen? I don't see how you could avoid those spoilers over the past half year if you browse this board...
>>
>>146397744
>Is it a simple misunderstanding as that?
See >>146397576
>>
>>146396643
Why is ram so shit compared to her sister?
>>
>>146398017
Rem literally did the same thing.
Plus torture.
I still see no excuse for that.
>>
>>146397795

Yeah cool, but what's the outcome? Yes, I'm that impatient. What's the mist and what does the flower do? How does Subaru resolve the misunderstanding? And man, Ram's sure quick to jump the gun. Did Emilia actually send her? Christ... that girl has issues. I really wanna see a second season of this, so that I can see her go insane on her trial.
>>
>>146398540

Yeah, Season 2 is not gonna happen.
>>
>>146397259
A few questions:
Rem's existence was only erased in another timeline, how did that affect the current timeline, where Rem was never erased?
If Rem's existence was erased then how/why was the letter sent at all? Did she write the address? If so why wasn't that erased? HOW THOROUGH IS THIS WHITE MIST'S EFFECT FOR SATELLA'S SAKE?
Why didn't Ram tell anyone about the blank letter? If Subaru did betray them she would've had to fight all the cultists on her own (more demon maid twister). Considering how close she and Roswaal are as well as how strong Roswaal is, she should have at least told him.
>>
>>146400473
So i haven't read the LN, I'm just going by the wiki, but apparently Rem also got erased in the current timeline, just not by the white whale but by the sin archbishop of gluttony which is some dude literally called Batenkaitos.
>>
>>146398580
Volume 10 out in October. Believe,
>>
>>146397259
Is Ram fucking retarded?
>>
>>146400473
Pretty sure one of Krusch's servants delivered the letter.
>>
>>146401029
Not so much Ram is retarded as "kill Subaru2 seems to be the standard reaction of everyone and anyone when something even slightly suspicious happens.
>>
>>146400473
Crush's group gets attacked and Rem was with them.
>>
>>146401102
Considering how fucking sketchy he was acting this episode its a wonder Julis didnt cut him down.
>Guys let me meet with these cultists they will listen to me
>Let me just pocket this evil book that everyone told me to burn
>>
What the hell is that power Ram is using? I thought she only had some shitty wind magic because of no horn.

How did she make everyone disappear and what is that flower? Spoil me, I don't care.
>>
>>146401647
Everyone gets a power boost if it's to kill Subaru. I bet Wilhelm could have oneshot the white whale if Subaru wasn't there.
>>
I WAITED A WEEK FOR THIS SHIT

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE STORY GIVE ME MORE WAIFUS AND LOLIS
>>
>>146398580
Why not? Both the novel and anime are selling pretty well and are popular both here and there. Isn't this just a matter of Nagatsuki rewriting the WN?
>>
>>146396643
getting more of the
THICK
HOT
CLOWN
DICK
>>
So does Ram kill him?
>>
>>146396784
Girl (male)
>>
File: Re_Zero_Volume_2_3.jpg (109KB, 1332x966px) Image search: [Google]
Re_Zero_Volume_2_3.jpg
109KB, 1332x966px
I wonder if she's naked underneath those robes.

She isn't wearing underwear in the LN artwork.
>>
>>146402805
Nothing happens, they reunite after clearing up the misunderstanding.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.