[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have the chance to take an apotoxin pill. You know what effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 128.jpg (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
12KB, 500x500px
You have the chance to take an apotoxin pill. You know what effect it may have on you, but not what is actually going to happen.
Do you take it?
>>
What is a Apotoxin pill? Does it have anything to do with old computers?
>>
>>146394814
"Developed by biochemist Shiho Miyano, Apotoxin 4869 (APTX4869) was intended to be used by a secretive criminal syndicate to commit murders, but not leave any trace of the toxin behind in the corpse. It induces apoptosis, a programmed cell death in which it removes the signals that restrain the cell from self-destructing.[2] Unbeknownst to her and the syndicate, APTX4869 does not kill 100% of the time, but occasionally causes the human body's cellular structure to physically regress to a significantly younger state. Aspiring high school student detective Jimmy Kudo (Shinichi in Japanese version) was the first victim to survive this toxin, becoming 10 years younger. Later, Shiho survived using the toxin to regress to a girl around the same age as Jimmy when she attempted to escape the syndicate."
From wikipedia
>>
>>146394706
too much of a risk
>>
Do I get paid for taking it?
>>
>>146394706
>take aptx
>become a child again
>keep shitposting on an imageboard
>>
>>146394996
Since your younger self is not actually saved as a blueprint within your body and backwards aging is a retarded idea that doesn't work, I am actually convinced that the drug reconstructs your body with whatever young person you identify with the most. People can die from it if they don't have a particular self-image of themselves as children.

If anons were to take the pill, they'd probably turn into little girls.
>>
>>146394706
no thanks ill just end up dead
>>
>>146395146
Only if I was really old with less than five years left
>>
File: Haibara 188 Cooking.png (298KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Haibara 188 Cooking.png
298KB, 640x480px
>>146394706
I would take it only if I could become a kid and get into all kinds of hijinks with the Detective Boys!
>>
>you either die or become some shota
Well, if you're about to die regardless you have no reason not to try.
>>
>>146395151
I like this idea
>>
>>146394706
win/win situation desu.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.