[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ha ha! Time for middle-upper class suffering and pseudo-psychology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: img000033.png (1MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
img000033.png
1MB, 1156x1643px
Ha ha!
Time for middle-upper class suffering and pseudo-psychology shitposting!
>>
Suffering is the best. I love it.
>>
>>146378383
But it's not real suffering, she's not poor or can't afford food, home or healthcare or anything like that.
>>
>>146378416
Retard.
Don't deny people's suffering just because their bodies are in good shape. The mind is a more complicated place than that. None of those things you listed protects you from a depressive disorder.

It's like the current propaganda saying people in western Europe or the US can't suffer from poverty because they all have iphones. If you actually look at these people you'll see that they are psychologically fucked up - because of poverty.
>>
>>146378534
> psychologically fucked up
Buzzword
I had a lot of people come to me and say shit like "I'm suffering because people don't know the real me", that's not suffering, that's just them being attentionwhores with a huge ego.
>>
>>146378629
>Buzzword
Ignoring the point because of "buzzword"s is willful ignorance.
>I had a lot of people come to me
Good for you. Maybe finish high school and visit an open mental institute. Ask them about their numbers. How many people do they get that feel like that they need psychological help to continue their lives? (open because you're looking for people making the judgement themselves)
>>
>>146378534
>poverty
>iphone
Don't confuse poverty with ignorance. If someone was in genuine poverty their priorities would be food and shelter. The majority of people in poverty in western countries is due to ignorance and stupidity. In western Europe healthcare is free, education to a certain level is free and most countries have a social housing system. I imagine similar schemes to offer people assistance exist in America as well, even if not directly run by the government.
>>
>>146379226
>If someone was in genuine poverty their priorities would be food and shelter.
Those are free too.
The richest countries in the world can actually afford to keep their citizens alive. What a miracle.
Poverty is a relative term. Being able to survive does not preclude it.
Having access to the internet is an important aspect of modern life. If I may turn to cyberpunk for a second, even the scum class has access to biotech and other fancy toys - but that does not make them middleclass.
>>
>>146379357
>those are free too
8/8 b8 m8
Or do you have no idea how the world works? Step out of your upper-middle-class bubble and you'll see food and other necessities are a large chunk of the vast majority of people's expenses
And while i agree suffering is relative, ALL disorders that aren't caused by actual chemical imbalances in the brain can be boiled down to 'had a shit upbringing and/or is a massive quivering vagina'
>>
>>146379357
Anyone receiving state benefits in western Europe, is not likely not in poverty. There is a place between middle-class and destitute, the working class. These people are not in poverty but they cannot afford the middle-class standard of living.
>>
>>146379532
Have you never heard of homeless shelters?
Are you unaware of soup kitchens?

>ALL disorders that aren't caused by actual chemical imbalances in the brain
>implying a disorder that started because of outside influences can't cause a chemical imbalance in the brain

>the working class.
Funny. There's a ~10% unemployment rate. There's many long-term unemployed people too.

>likely not in poverty.
Depends on your definition of poverty. If you say anyone with more than 1 dollar per day is not poor, then sure, there's no poor people in Europe.
>>
>>146378296
Is this from Nisekoi?
>>
>>146379657
What are unemployment benefits?
What a person needs to not be in poverty is safe shelter, nutrious food and freedom to access public services. An iphone and a wifi connection is not a human right. Neither is needed at all. People can and will continue to live contently, even in luxury, without them because alternatives to the internet for learning, recreation and communication exist, such as books, going outside and telephones, still exist.
>>
>>146378296
>>It's the parents
>>
>>146378629
>spaces after quotation marks
Go back to the shithole you came from you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>146379986
>because alternatives to the internet
You actually need the internet nowadays. These old methods of learning and communication are being phased out as people stop using them.
>>
>>146379986
>What are unemployment benefits?
I am not sure what your point is.
>What a person needs to not be in poverty is safe shelter, nutrious food and freedom to access public services.
Nice definition. Here, have a different one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_deprivation

>alternatives to the internet
Did you know that there are plenty of new books that will never get a physical copy? Plenty of dictionaries have printed their last edition though they are still being updated. The time of internet being a luxury is over.
>>
File: img000019.png (2MB, 1156x1643px) Image search: [Google]
img000019.png
2MB, 1156x1643px
Well that's very Amigara Fault.
>>
i want to be a good parent
>>
I recognized the parts about not being able to read or concentrate, when it was like that to me for a couple of years it was really troubling. It went away after I started to be /fit/ though.

Someone should tell this lady how important it is with a proper diet and working out regularly.
>>
>>146378296
>I want to know what I want...!!
I really get this feeling. That's the trouble of being raised to fulfill the expectations of other people.
>>
>it's an "anonymous retard and armchair psychologist tries to explain why nobody but him can suffer and everyone that doesn't conform to his views of the world must be stupid" episode
Every. Single. Thread.
>>
>>146378296
what is this? i tried GIS and iqdb and got zip
>>
>>146380002
>>146382375
But the whole point of that page is that it's not the parent's fault, they have no idea what's happening, all her troubles are because of what she herself perceives to be what the parents want, but in reality it's not, that's why she can never satisfy them because they're not asking for what she's giving, she just thinks that.
>>
>>146382648
Jesus fucking Christ, anon. Did you seriously just post that image? Holy shit. What year is this?
>>
File: datfeel.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
datfeel.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>146382883

2009 I guess. Not gonna post to many of them, lest the mods ban me.
>>
>>146383027
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>146378296
Artstyle looks familiar. I feel like I've seen it before.
>>
>>146383027
>feels
I'm killing myself if you continue posting.
>>
>>146383055
>>146383149

I could go on with sadfrog.jpg and the others, but I think those times are better left back in 2008/2009. I actually think r9k was made back then to get those people away from here.
>>
File: Disgusting.png (116KB, 324x360px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.png
116KB, 324x360px
>>146378296
>Time for middle-upper class suffering
Go fuck yourself, OP.
Suffering isn't measured by your living status... In fact it shouldn't be measured at all. If you're hurting, you're hurting. Simple as that.
Had some fuck like you, that was the rep of my parent's estate, tell me that "other have it far worse" than me when I was still mourning the loss of parents 4 months after the car accident that took them. Fucker started to give me examples of little Syrian children who are bombed, soldiers in Vietnam, and every other person who has it bad under the sun. I get it, they have it bad, but that doesn't mean that you can't be suffering too just because someone else is suffering.
>>
>>146383276
bullshit, if you're white, you cannot suffer, it's as simple as that
>>
>>146383276
Who asked for your life story?
>>
>>146383320
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>146383338
How is that my life story?
It's not even a fucking >nice blog post either.
>>
>>146378296
>OP doesn't deliver,as usual
>>
>>146383961
>>146382805
>but anon, giving sauce is just helping out other anons, there's no downside to it.

And now we have every thread with several "sauce?" posts, some even have the first few post asking "sauce?".
Lurk more, here's a tip, things that gets posted are often newly translated things, so check the usual sites you go to and see if they match.
>>
>>146383961

search for lesbian experience on batoto
>>
File: haha.png (258KB, 966x355px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
258KB, 966x355px
>>
>>146378534
>None of those things you listed protects you from a depressive disorder.
This. I've heard the "things could be worse" meme way too often. I'd gladly have things get worse if it meant obtaining peace of mind.
>>
>>146384487
>Fukken saved
I remember when I was still insecure about my sexuality I still saved pretty much anything sexy because I felt that I shouldn't allow my personal collection collection to be limited by my biased desires. It took me over a year to get over this liberal bullshit.
>>
>>146383276
Why did you make the assumption that "middle-upper class" is meant in a derogatory manner?
Also, not your blog.
>>
>>146384736
You mean you were saving homo-erotic photos because you were afraid it would appear ignorant to dedicate a collection to one sexual preference?

Is this what people grow up believing?
>>
>>146379568

In my western european country you need to fuck up real bad to be poor. I'm currently a NEET and I'm receiving money from the state until I can get a new job. I can get this up to half a year.

Then again I pay humongous tax when I work.
>>
>>146385050
I wasn't afraid. I felt bad about it. Like, I shouldn't masturbate exclusively to drawings I like. I should also spend some time masturbating to drawings that other people like. In the end that's what helped me see the light. It was just really difficult getting aroused by some of the stuff, and so it began collecting figurative dust in a dark corner of my folder.
>>
Depressed upper-middle class types are cute and designed to be bullied! I finally understand my childhood!
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.