[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many plot holes does this page create? >While Kid Buu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 39.png (297KB, 947x1400px) Image search: [Google]
39.png
297KB, 947x1400px
How many plot holes does this page create?

>While Kid Buu was killing and absorbing the supreme Kais, Beerus didn't show up
>When Supreme Kai was about to die by Majin Buu on Earth, Beerus didn't show up
>"Beerus was sleeping anon"

If Kais and Gods of destruction share the same fate, shouldn't Beerus or any other god of destruction care more about the Kais?

And if there are Supreme Kais of the North, South, East, and West, doesn't that mean that there are Gods of destruction for the North, South, East, and West as well?
>>
>>146374410
Isn't the supreme Kai that trained Goku death anyways?
Death just doesn't seem to work on the DBZ universe anymore.
>>
N, S, E, W Kais are not supreme kais.

There's only one supreme kai per universe

Of course Toei fucked that up too, by having two supreme Kais for Goku's universe.

Is it old supreme kai as the other set for Beerus or is it the younger supreme kai?

Only Toie knows, but we've probably put more thought into this than they have.
>>
>>146374410
Beerus was sleeping.
>>
>>146374410
This is what happens when you let a senile author have full control. At least in anime, there are other writers to point out any bullshit he's currently thinking at the time.

The kai literally cower in fear when Beerus comes around. Why would they be afraid if they share the same life? They could spit at Beerus' face and he couldn't do anything to them unless he wanted to die.
>>
>>146374410
AS far I can understand, as long there's at least one kai alive Beerus stay alive as well;

They are a set, not a pair.
>>
>>146374777
>There's only one supreme kai per universe

No, I distinctively remember the ones Kid Buu killed and absorbed being supreme kais
>>
>>146374789
But why didn't Beerus wake up for that?
>>
>>146374777
>>146374909

There's N, S, E, W and Grand Kais, and there's N, S, E, W, and Grand supreme Kais.

The grand supreme Kai was the fat one Buu ate to become fat Buu.

The surpreme Kai still around was the East one. I assume he's now the Grand supreme Kai.
>>
>>146374909

You're right, those were supreme kais.

It's magic, Toriyama don't gotta explain shit
>>
>>146374777
Technically there are none. Old Kai wouldn't have had time to appoint a new supreme when he got sealed, the same with fat kai when he got absorbed. The supreme kai has been removed from the equation twice, and nothing bad ever happened to Beerus in the current timeline.

Just the fact that Future Whis is letting an outside Kai mess with his universe is messed up. He's neither a haikaishin or a kaio, but he's responsible enough not to let planets gets destroyed pointlessly like when Beerus went berserk because of wasabi.
>>
>>146374866
If I was the writer I would insist on the Kai connected to Beerus to always abuse him and spit in his face occasionally.
>>
>>146374410
use the catalog dumbass >>146365953
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.