[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a battle? Of course we're considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 6.jpg (498KB, 907x825px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
498KB, 907x825px
Who would win in a battle?

Of course we're considering golden age Guts here.
>>
What kind of battle? Are we talking about sword against sword, or "sword" against "sword"?
>>
>>146375789
same answer either way
>>
I think Thors is physically stronger
>>
can we add goblin slayer too
>>
>>146376972
yeah and Kirito
how about Umaru for the fun of it
>>
>>146376972
That thing is super fantasy right from the get-go so no.
>>
>>146374206
muh dick
>>
>>146377297
this is the right answer
>>
>>146374206
Guts would win easily.

It's no question. Even pre-training in Golden Age he's superhuman.

He killed 100 men by himself with one usable hand and several pre-existing injuries.
>>
>>146374206
My money's on thors hes got that zen level badass where guts is just rage level badass.
>>
>>146377730
Guts cleaves through plate armour and helmets, even with his 'golden age' sword. So even then he's got a pretty magical sword and sooper strength. I don't remember anything *that* silly in Vinland
>>
>>146374206
Fucking Casca could reasonably fight Thors, let alone Guts.
>>
>>146378366
Thors would trick guts into becoming a slave to atone for all the people he's killed. After 2 years of being a slave guts will have died a true manga death.l He will be dead in the hearts of all the readers of Berserk.
>>
>>146378729
Guts doesn't actually feel guilt for the vast majority of people he's killed tho. He doesn't feel the need to redeem himself.
>>
>>146378796
True, but that is precisely where thors comes in to ruin a whole manga with his disgusting morals. After talking with this master level shame-er guts will cut trees and plant potatoes for the rest of his days. Until every last reader has left him. Thors is the winner of the battle. With a defeat so complete guts is deleted from the space time continuum.
>>
>>146376972
I always though Goblin Slayer was a pretty good fighter, but not a god tier one.
Like he kills goblins, and most of the time he fights multiple ones by outsmarting them, instead of straight out going 10 vs 1
>>
Guts literally killed 100 men by himself, while handicapped.

There's no argument here.

The Vinland Saga setting doesn't allow for people to do things like that.
>>
>>146379334
Well Thorkell I think his name was uppercutted a horse and crushed a bear unarmed so silly things do happen. Also I got the impression Thors was a better fighter than Thorkell so you never know.
>>
File: thorkell.jpg (81KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
thorkell.jpg
81KB, 428x600px
>>146379334
Both Thorkell and Thors could do that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.