[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

ITT: Worst written characters in anime

Pic related
>Angry all the time for no fucking reason
>Crippling superiority complex
>Shittiest fucking hero costume I've ever seen

It's one thing if you want to portray an "angsty" character. That shit's fine. But this is the most 2 dimensional angst that I have ever seen in my life. . .and I've seen a lot of Shounen in my day.
>>
you're waifu
>>
>>146372290
The entirety of BnHA is written badly, all characters are very one dimensional and the plot is full of generic cliches.
But then again that's true for 90% of shounen anime.
>>
File: 01-1.png (45KB, 184x255px) Image search: [Google]
01-1.png
45KB, 184x255px
>>146372290
>Being this much of a faggot

You have 2 options famalam

A) Read the Manga
B)read the words on the page instead of looking at the pretty art
>>
File: 1472072300980.jpg (151KB, 812x598px) Image search: [Google]
1472072300980.jpg
151KB, 812x598px
Sasuke, now you know the truth... Itachi lived and died for the village. What are you going to do now?

>lol im gonna fukin destroy the villaeg
>>
>>146372426
This >>146372473

Applies to you aswell famalam
>>
The threat is going to be flooded with MHAkids trying to prove that their manga is the best thing ever and that we are trolls or have bad taste.
>>
>>146372507

His brother was used by the village and thrown away. Of course he wants to destroy it even more after learning the truth.
>>
File: makoto.jpg (50KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
makoto.jpg
50KB, 240x280px
He is this
>>
>>146372290
>those pants

>>146372574
>MHA
>>
>>146372426
Agreed

Midoriya is way too fucking timid. Like, unrealistically so. Real people don't fucking act like he does, even the biggest pussy on the planet does not.

I really like the "idea" of BnHA, but it falls hard on it's face when it comes to characters.

Why are there no "good" shounen?

>>146372507
I think everything Kishimoto did with Sasuke was kind of an afterthought.

Like, he created him in the first place just to be a rival character for Naruto. Then he stuck him on his team, and easily could write "well, Sasuke does this in this situation" and shit. Then once part 2 hit, Sasuke literally did nothing for 4 arcs, and then when he FINALLY started to do shit, it was the same thing he was trying to do from day 1.

Then after that he does nothing AGAIN for 2 arcs until he goes crazy at the kage summit, which leads to him doing nothing yet again for most of the war arc. Then he sees his brother fights a snake dude and is suddenly a good guy.

It's like everything this guy was is Kishimoto's side bitch.
>>
File: Victorique.de.Blois.jpg (444KB, 1280x1428px) Image search: [Google]
Victorique.de.Blois.jpg
444KB, 1280x1428px
>I can solve crimes better than grown men because I read a lot
>My IQ is over 9000 because I come from a lineage of intelligent people, the 'Grey wolves'
>Papa will use me to know the progress of world history
>I don't have diabetes because lol anime
>I pack a lot of useless things because I have no real world knowledge and that makes me a cute savant
>I suck on an empty pipe to resemble other famous detectives
>My hair instantly turns gray because some random dude who hated me dies and I'm under so much stress

I'm done with "mysteries" written by anime/light novel authors.
>>
>>146373277
Dubs confirm.

I think the problem is just as Miyazaki said - anime creators now-a-days do nothing but base anime on other anime. They see cool shit, and then want to write their own take on said idea, with no idea how to properly write a story.

Also, Japanese people tend to have shit production quality on nearly everything they make. Have you ever even seen a J-Drama? Nothing but overacting, shitty writing and bad VFX.

It's now my judgement that the nips are all robots created by Obama's Birth Certificate
>>
>>146372720
Midoriya being a pussy. That's bullshit, he becomes a fucking madman later on.
In the fight against Todoroki, even though it would cost him the tournament, he had told Todoroki to stop being such an emo faggot and unleash his fire side. In the process he used OFA on an already injured hand causing it to be unhealable. He gave up the potential to win for the potential to be a hero. That's just one, there are many more but I'd rather not go into it.
>>
File: 1442710438970.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442710438970.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
Thanks for making a shitposting containment thread. Make sure to keep all your shit opinions in this thread!
>>
Mikasa Ackerman

>she out fights 30+ year old male vets because of brother complex
>>
>>146372290
Yeah, he is pretty shit.
>He was constantly praised for his strong and flashy quirk, that's why he became such an asshole
Get the fuck out of here with this. Every new character has a much stronger and flashier quirk than him. Shindou created a fucking earthquake in the last chapter, Inasa is literally the last airbender, but these two didn't become gigantic assholes like him.
And you'd think after all the shit that happened because of him he would change a bit, but no, still the same 8 year old mentality.
>>
>>146372720
>Midoriya is way too fucking timid.
you mean like when he told endeavor to fuck off, despite him being the second highest ranked hero or about three times as big as deku? or when he fought back against his lifelong bully, tossed him on his arse, punched him in the face? or this time when he acted like a leader with tsuyu and mineta? what about when he punched his mentor figure while smiling?

but no, he blushes around grills in comic relief scenes, worst written character ever
>>
>>146373463
>They see cool shit, and then want to write their own take on said idea
Japs have done that since forever though. Post Meiji, when all the literary movements from the world were translated and introduced to their culture, a bunch of authors copied the foreign styles and themes, adding their Japanese perspectives and sensibilities. But the quality of their writing was infinitely better than what makes it to TV these days. They didn't underestimate their public so they wrote '''''serious''''' stuff.

What I simply cannot fathom is why the people in charge also seem to be fucking retards with no taste. They have at their disposable centuries of decent literature and all they do is write and approve kiddy stuff. The more they take themselves seriously, the more they fail. They come off as amateur-ish and laughably silly.

If you wrote some Young adult novel with the level of writing of the average Light novel, no publisher in the Western world would give you a pass.

Maybe I've been confused about demographics for too long. I just don't know any more. Every year that passes, and based on the end-product, I just can't understand who they are writing for.
>>
File: 1470341811505.png (27KB, 211x342px) Image search: [Google]
1470341811505.png
27KB, 211x342px
>>146373820
>Everyone in the world experiences the same things all the time
>everyones environments are exactly the same
>never changes

Speedreaders and autists everywhere
>>
File: Ayame sees a cock.gif (1MB, 501x378px) Image search: [Google]
Ayame sees a cock.gif
1MB, 501x378px
>Look at me I'm such a slut lol I talk about dicks and balls all day am I annoying yet? I'm as annoying as an unlubed cock sliding up your dry asshole on a hot summer's day! Dicks dicks titty dicks!
>O-Oh no, I-I'm actually a p-p-pure maiden virgin! Cocks are scary please don't hurt me!
She's shit. SHIIIIIIIT. The author didn't have the balls to make her a slut because then the waifufags would've dropped her.
>>
>>146372290
You have shit taste and I bet a animefag.
>>
>>146374121
It's that way because most revenue comes from otaku basement dwellers so in order to survive they have to pander to them.
Either those otaku cucks get better taste or a new demographic starts loading money in the industry. Until then you'll see plenty of stuff like hero academia.
>>
>>146372290
He's better than that faggot Deku.
>>
>>146375271
go away bakugo
>>
>>146374048
he just blushes around urarararaka
don't tell me you're forgetting about deku talking with Mandalay with only a towel around his waist
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 1920x2360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 1920x2360px
Both of these faggots.
>>
File: 1467829607075.jpg (27KB, 257x306px) Image search: [Google]
1467829607075.jpg
27KB, 257x306px
>>146372312
/thread
>>
File: baku.png (73KB, 298x545px) Image search: [Google]
baku.png
73KB, 298x545px
He's just being tsun-tsun. There's some dere-dere deep down inside.
>>
>>146375115
>Have sexual themes
>Have ridiculous amounts of sexual tension
>Everyone is afraid of sex

Like, if you have a girl who wants to fuck, fine, but have her fuck somebody. You don't have to show it, just implying it is enough.

This whole blue balls thing that anime does is so fucking juvenile, it's sickening.
>>
>>146372290
This desu
>>
File: Screenshot_22.jpg (220KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_22.jpg
220KB, 1919x1079px
>>146372290
This retarded shit.
Haughty, stupid, insolent.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.