[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Owari no Seraph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Was this an anime original ending or something? If not, they really dicked up the pacing of the last few episodes.
>>
The pacing is just as shit in the manga, don't worry.
>>
>>146355810
Lol, so this actually followed the manga fairly well?
>>
>>146355387
the anime had caught up to the manga by that point and spoiled the following chapter
>>146356506
except for fujobaiting even more
>>
>>146356557
>fujobaiting even more
Ile avoid it, then...
>>
>>146355387
Is this show actually any good or is it just a bunch of homolust
>>
>>146357166
It was decent. The characters are pretty OK. Suffered from poor animation for the first cour, and the second cour felt rushed in the end. Definitely an anime where you'll know if you like it in three episodes.
Could have used more kowaii vampire queen though.
>>
>>146357166
Question:
>Are you sure that the majority of the Japanese audience for OnS is mostly made up of males? As in 70-90%? Without supporting statistics, I found that hard to be believed.
Answered by a girl living in Japan:
>I said that based off of the fact that ONS is from Jump SQ which is shōnen in genre. Which means that it is intended for the male audience and you will find men reading it at the stores/buying it. I also said that because when I have gone to the ONS section of book stores and Animates, I’m always pushing my way through the male crowd. I’m always peaking over guys’ shoulders. I walk through aisles of girls reading their pink decaled shōjo books to reach my manly destination. I’m not saying girls don’t read it, of course. It’s just that with my experiences, the actual people reading and buying are male. They’re going to buy the month’s issue of Jump SQ to find out what happens next in ONS then flip a few pages to jack off to tits in To LOVE Ru Darkness.
Men read it more while women are known to be the ones purchasing the merch, going to the cafes with the chibi character marshmallow drinks, and making the doujinshi because of the very fact that the stories are geared towards a male audience. It makes it appear as if they are a majority of the audience, when in fact, that may not necessarily be true. This is just how Japan works. They are a “character” based society. There’s a mascot for pretty much everything because of this. It’s the reason something like doujinshi, which in other countries would likely be copyright infringement, is allowed and so prominent. The female Japanese audience is content being spectators of the story and then making their own versions of it what will never be. They’re the ones who vote in polls and go to events, while the guys tend to be more silent in their appreciation. (Unless it comes to buying merch of fairly naked girls lol)
>>
>>146356993
Read the manga.
>>
File: 17021133402_6ae7776cec_o.jpg (766KB, 2210x1596px) Image search: [Google]
17021133402_6ae7776cec_o.jpg
766KB, 2210x1596px
>>146355387
>>146355810
>>146359063
The game explains it better.

Also, just read the only worthy story.
>>
>>146359234
I barely got past the tutorial int he mobile game. I don't know about the PS Vita game.

>>146355387
When a fan asked the author if the beach scene at the end was anime original or not, all he did was laugh.
>>
>>146359938
we wanted a beach episode and we got one
>>
>>146360965
>beach episode
>no swimsuits
This isn't how shounen works
>>
>>146355387
Story follows the manga with some stuff skipped (like Mika going to Europe and seeing one of failed Seraph of the end experiments) or when Yuu asks Mika about Krul. And some comedy moments skipped.
Episode 24 = chapter 40-41.
Three months skip, they are in some fishing village. Yuu goes in demon form everyday and stay for a time period in that demon form. They chained Yuu everytime that happens and Mika guards him. Mika needs to drink blood every three days and they fed him with their blood so he wouldn't hurt the villagers. Their primary goal now is to help Yuu before he turns full demon (Yuu is now a namanari like Guren). Mika says Krul can help Yuu so they decide to save Krul. They don't trust Guren or demon army or vampires, but they trust Mika. Then Ferid and Crowley come to that village, wanting to be friends with Mika and Yuu. A lot of stuff happens and now they are on their way to Osaka. Kureto is on his way (after destroying vampire city in Kyoto) to Tokyo (with Mirai) to take control of demon army and then kill all vampires in the world. Guren is going to Osaka to meet with Ferid (we still don't know what Guren's goals are). Vampire side: Ferid informed vampire council and second progenitor that Krul is a traitor, vampire city is destroyed and that humans have one of "Seraph of the end" under their control. Third progenitor has come, from Germany, to Osaka to punish Krul and to destroy Mirai and demon army. And this is where the latest chapter ends (chapter 48).
>>
File: 7987987898790.jpg (129KB, 460x750px) Image search: [Google]
7987987898790.jpg
129KB, 460x750px
Volume 12
>>
File: Cq2pts2UIAAxbYY.jpg (54KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cq2pts2UIAAxbYY.jpg
54KB, 480x640px
Mika confirmed for pointed hair?
We always knew, but there were a selective few that wanted to bicker.
>>
File: 79889080834080.jpg (120KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
79889080834080.jpg
120KB, 416x600px
>>146361997
Jump SQ
>>
Studio Wit's backgrounds are quite nice
>>
>>146362021
>pointed hair
You mean pointed ears.
Yeah, now he looks more like a monster. And all monsters need to die. World belongs to humans.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.