[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well that was fucking nuts become super hitler just so the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

well that was fucking nuts
become super hitler just so the world can gang up on you..

was there really no better option?
>>
JIBUN WO
>>
The answer is always to become super Hitler.
>>
>>146340972
>was there really no better option?
I don't think CG is a show about making very rational decisions.
>>
File: 1343304513948 (1).jpg (594KB, 1110x1568px) Image search: [Google]
1343304513948 (1).jpg
594KB, 1110x1568px
>>146340972
He had as messianic complex

>"I am the man who destroys and remakes the world"

At least he settled for Super Hitler instead of God Emperor
>>
>>146340972
He needed to atone. As in, he needed to follow through on his promise to fix everything, and he needed to do that at cost to himself. He was talking about atonement ever since what happened with Euphemia, and what happened in R2 only put more weight on his mind.
>>
>>146340972
Who gives a fuck. It was much cooler that way.
>>
>>146340972
well refused his father plan of merging all the humans in one person so this was the only available option
>>
So Lelouch is driving the cart right
>>
>>146344917
I think so, he got his dad's imortality hacker code after all. Dad's code + his geass = code geass
>>
>>146344917
Yeah. Notice how the show draws attention the Charles' code, and how it directly touches Lelouche. Also, C.C. talks about how she was wrong about being condemned to a life of solitude, meaning neither she or Lelouch ended up alone.
>>
>>146345160

Basically ems sharingan trade
>>
>>146340972
The world can continue to unite against you if you are alive in the first place.

If you're dead, it's back to infighting
>>
>>146340972
Okay, put yourself in Lulu's place. You've been betrayed by your organization and have no one who trusts you. How are you going to create world peace?
>>
>>146346598
Hm.
Screw world peace, I just want to spend more time with my cripple qt imouto.
>>
>>146345160
How did he get his fathers code? Did Lulu steal it or did the transfer happen randomly?
>>
>>146346739
As far as you know, she's dead. In reality, she's a pawn under Schneizel.
>>
>>146346739
Screw world peace, fuck that pseudo-cripple bitch, I just want to become lost in the melancholy embrace of the witch of geass.
The Pudding Earl can come along too, cause he's a really swell guy.
>>
>>146340972
There was better options but they all took time and had less chance of success and he wanted quick change. His first plan was going decently although it was taking a lot of time he was nearly at the end until everyone went all whiny bitch over him using Geass which set him back and pushed him into taking such a dominating approach.

Lelouch tried to include people in his plan to let them participate in saving their own world but he realized people didn't have what it took so he did it by himself the best and fastest way, His final words "I destroy worlds and create worlds"
>>
>>146346861
I'm just wondering if you even watched the show.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.