[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the worse major villain OAT in a Shonen? I mean, I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Makoto.Shishio.full.65140.jpg (50KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto.Shishio.full.65140.jpg
50KB, 600x837px
Is he the worse major villain OAT in a Shonen? I mean, I know Rurouni Kenshin doesn't have a lot of room to work with, given its grounded in quasi-historical realism and samurai lore, but still.

>had his opponent's best move revealed to him because he was forced to use it twice.
>used underhanded tactics to gain the upperhand.
>got BTHO by Kenshin before he could even use his best move which was another flashy circus trick.
>>
It's not easy when your elite squad is essentially circus freaks and your huge ass warship gets destroyed by one grenade and a retard with a strong throwing arm.
>>
Naraku from Inuyasha.
>>
>>146341236
What was his goal anyway? Fuck Kikyou?
>>
>>146341392
Prolong the series.
>>
>>146340271
Who cares? he took fucking hell itself.
>>
File: 1463989175515.jpg (49KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463989175515.jpg
49KB, 624x480px
Hell conquest arc fucking when
>>
>>146340271
He managed to make me drop the whole series just because of how overblown and over the top they were trying to make him. I was kek'ing at the whole thing, not thinking "holy shit, this guy means business".
>>
>>146340271
No, he was the best. Totally crazy, good design, tough.

Also, Kenshin never beat him. Shishio kept getting better and better.
>>
File: 4285006-5504013981-juha-.jpg (216KB, 781x699px) Image search: [Google]
4285006-5504013981-juha-.jpg
216KB, 781x699px
>>146340271
>>
Enishi was better anyways.
>>
>>146340271
He's actually pretty cool if you think about it.
>has no real special techniques, just tricks that he developed to get rid of opponents quickly
>his only "power" is his overwhelming strength and skill with a sword

He would have destroyed battousai Kenshin.
>>
>>146340271
>"read the manga" the anime
>>
>>146340271
he was too stupid enough to try to take the helm of japan by fighting directly himself with a sword
>>
>>146340271
I like Shishio. For some reason more in the anime than the manga.
>>
I dont get why people say Shishio would've won in other circumstances. Kenshin went into the fight after dealing with 2 dumbfucks before him then still held out long enough for shishio to burn up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.