[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 88f[1].jpg (82KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
88f[1].jpg
82KB, 1366x768px
apologize
>>
Serious question: Why didn't josuke use his stand on the button?

Either the button starts flying towards kira's jacket or the jacket starts forming around the button, either way they end up with the full jacket, which would be much easier to work with than just the button?
>>
>>146325705
Fuck off, /tv/.
>>
>>146325749
I don't think the button would fly back at a speed that josuke and co could realistically follow, they'd probably just lose the button and their only lead
>>
>>146325749

It's hard to draw the line at exactly what constitutes as broken for crazy diamond to fix. The button itself wasn't broken, so you could say thats why, but it depends on whether you consider the jacket+buttons as a single item or seperate items.

But then things get complicated when you think about exactly where the line is drawn at "broken". I mean, his stand restores lost blood after injuries, but its not like the blood itself is broken, its just a constituent part of the broken person.
>>
why didn't Kira detonate the missing button?
>>
>>146325749
Because the button wasn't broken, there was nothing to fix in it.
>>
>>146325843

>tie a GPS location tracker to button
>use crazy diamond on button

problem solved
>>
>>146325868
obviously he hadn't turned it into a bomb
>>
>>146325749
because the button wasn't broken, the jacket kind of was
>>
>>146325905
Do you really think GPS was that common in 1999
>>
>>146325891
>>146325929

see

>>146325846

multiple times in the past crazy diamond has "fixed" things that weren't necessarily damaged, they were just seperated into their constituent parts
>>
>>146325946
In the example with the lost blood, CD's used on the person who lost the blood, not the blood itself
So, in this case, CD would have to be used on the jacket,
>>
>>146326008

Counterpoint: Okuyasu's whole body was restored from using CD on his severed hand during the fight against Akira
>>
>>146326039
Countercounterpoint: During that moment, Okuyasu's body was pure electrcity, nothing more than charged electrons, signifigantly lighter than his severed hand.
>>
>>146325749

Serious Question:

Why didn't Jonathan use his stand on the button and get a photo of Kira?
>>
Why didn't Jotaro stop time and use Star Finger to at least break the door open
>>
>>146326328
>star finger

Forgot about that shit
>>
File: a3e69cb9.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
a3e69cb9.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>146325939
Speed wagon foundation.
>>
>>146326180
because Johnathan died 100 years ago
>>
File: restwithjesusnow.jpg (186KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
restwithjesusnow.jpg
186KB, 1440x810px
GIVE THEM BACK
>>
>>146326180
Underrated post
>>
>>146326180
Joseph was too busy being senile and losing a very losable baby
>>
I am sorry that you were killed by an Aryan man, kike.
>>
So did he soul explode too? I don't see why Iggy can be erased by a blackhole and be just fine but this fat fuck literally explodes and that's his afterlife: foreverly exploding and loving it.
>>
>>146326737
But Jotoro is still young and clever. Why didn't he come up with the idea and just tell Joseph to do it?

It's not like Joseph is completely out of it. He's still capable of using Hermit Purple.
>>
>>146328177
Because he's bored as fuck and wanted something to do in a shit nothing town.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.