[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a bigger tsundere than uchiha sasuke? >700 chapters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: p.jpg (225KB, 890x1297px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
225KB, 890x1297px
Is there a bigger tsundere than uchiha sasuke?
>700 chapters of gradually building underlying homo-eroticism
>you're my closest friend but so I need to kill you for my goals
>"what the fuck, what's wrong with you? why do you care about me so much?"
>"because you're my friend"
>sasuke le doki dokis. "Fine I won't kill anyone from Konoha I will kill you first"

Is there a bigger tsundere in the history of manga?
>>
File: p (2).jpg (470KB, 1590x1167px) Image search: [Google]
p (2).jpg
470KB, 1590x1167px
>le tear.

Most unique romance manga
>>
>>146319442
The blood almost makes a heart
>>
File: p (1).jpg (264KB, 890x1304px) Image search: [Google]
p (1).jpg
264KB, 890x1304px
>"what do you mean by youre my friend?"
>"when I see you hurt, I feel hurt too"

>n-naruto must truly love me if he's willing to go too far for me I love you too Naruto I would love to be part of your life, to forever.
>>
Why couldn't he dull the edge?
>>
>>146319703
>to forever.
sasuke's theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5VjpBZx1mM
>>
>>146319745
Cognitive dissonance between accomplishing his goal and accepting Naruto into his heart. He never wanted to get close to anyone for fear of losing more people he cared about, the hallmark of a tsundere.
>>
File: 1472072300980.jpg (151KB, 812x598px) Image search: [Google]
1472072300980.jpg
151KB, 812x598px
Sasuke, now you know the truth... Itachi lived and died for the village. What are you going to do now?

>lol im gonna fukin destroy the villaeg
>>
>>146320305
> he doesn't understand the tsundere heart
sasuke was just saying that. He knew naruto wouldn't let him do this. He did what he did so naruto could chase after him and their "1v1"(no homo... Right?).

Sasuke's been playing hard to get for 700 chapters.

Any girl would be taken if the man she likes pursued her the way naruto pursued sasuke
>>
>>146319226
>>
File: p (3).jpg (144KB, 750x1092px) Image search: [Google]
p (3).jpg
144KB, 750x1092px
>hyperventilating
>"when I see you hurt, I feel hurt too"
>>
>>146319442
Does anyone have the edit where the words are edited to something like:

"Whelp, we did it.

We jacked each other off so hard that our arms exploded."
>>
>>146320544
More like:
>the precise moment nardo fell for the sauce
>>
>>146319226
Fucking gay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.