[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished reading "Oyasumi Punpun" ,and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1471995070626.png (219KB, 301x789px) Image search: [Google]
1471995070626.png
219KB, 301x789px
I just finished reading "Oyasumi Punpun" ,and I want to know what you guys think about this manga.
>>
I was shaking when aiko hanged herself
>>
I liked it when I first read it.
Reading it now would be devastating though, I don't think I could handle that.
>>
File: feeling_just_fine.png (88KB, 661x383px) Image search: [Google]
feeling_just_fine.png
88KB, 661x383px
Dank/5
>>
If you liked punpun, you should try reading homunculus
>>
this shit hit me hard
>>
It's great. I liked that the 2011 tsunami was present in the world.
>>
>>146304298
I wish I could read it for the first time again, it was such a great ride.
>>
10/10

Manga went from 0 to 100 to 1000
>>
>>146304298
Enjoyable but it's literally depressed normalfag: the manga.
>>
>>146304298
A story of suffering that was overhyped by /a/ and frankly, it bothers me that so many people identify with it. Bonus points- nobody is likable.
>>
>>146305817
Yeah basically. I like the manga but punpun is a normalfag
>>
Why did punpun and Aiko's relationship become abusive?
Also why did she kill herself?
>>
>>146306251
>Why did punpun and Aiko's relationship become abusive?
After Punpun killed Aiko's mother, neither of them was really sane. The miserable lives both of them had lived until then also contributed to this, and that episode, quite shocking in itself, was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back
>Also why did she kill herself?
Apart from the reasons above, she was being chased by the police and had no hope to live a normal and serene life, so she chose the easy way out.
>>
File: 1447721086304.jpg (23KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1447721086304.jpg
23KB, 344x517px
>>146304298
I had my "oh shit" moments, like when Punpun lost his virginity, the cult fire thing, Aiko. But overall it didn't have a lasting impression on me, I don't know why really, and I really want it to. Maybe I should reread it.
>>
Aiko is a bitch, agreed? Leaving punpun behind like that.
>>
For some reason the death of Punpuns mother hit me harder than I thought it would. That and watching Punpun inevitably fail to save Aiko.
>>
I had to drop the manga at a certain point because it made me want to kill myself.

I picked it up later begrudgingly and rushed to the end.

I was kind of surprised how not sweet his relationship with Aiko was when they got back together. I had originally thought the problem was with him but as the story unfolds you come to see that there were larger forces influencing his life.

I wish I could save Aiko.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.