[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Promised Neverland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 001.jpg (1MB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
1MB, 891x1300px
I'm sorry if I am late to the train, I don't know if I can be late to a series that has 3 published chapters but oh well but this shit is fucking amazing.

I thought the start of My Hero Academia was great, but this one is so over the top good I really though I was reading something NOT from WSJ.

It reminded me a lot of Shin Sekai and Attack on titan, but with better art style.

I hope it stays interesting.
>>
looks shit, never seen it before

will read and come back
>>
but its shit anon
prison break shit has been overdone
besides the are is terrible
>>
>>146290980
The prison break stuff is just the introduction, the newest chapter begins setting-up the main meat of the manga.
>>
The spoilers from the newest chapter make me think it would work perfectly as a shoujo if they were 2 years older and the boys were bishounen.
>>
>>146290980
>>146291163

I actually think the prison break will get done by the end of the first tome, and then it will b ea survival horror manga or some other shit that could be cool.
>>
>>146290714
This sucks to be honest, which is a shame because this is the kind of story I tend to enjoy.The artstyle is silly and the characters are basically Disney clichés
>>
Any spoiler for this week's chapter yet?
>>
File: 1322.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1322.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
I'm not getting invested unless it gets popular, I know that is fucking retarded to say but getting into a manga for it to suddenly be canned because the Nips hate it is just a waste of time.

I'll just wait and see whatever people react to.
>>
>>146291976
See:
>>146283625
>>146283703
>>146283742
>>146291998
Mainly setting-up the larger picture (what will they do after escaping the orphanage) and fleshing out the characters. The love triangle stuff is a bit too predictable, though.
>>
File: the_orphanage.jpg (154KB, 1040x1500px) Image search: [Google]
the_orphanage.jpg
154KB, 1040x1500px
>>146290714
>Attack on titan
Not very close.
It's The Orphanage meets Prison Break and Skyline.
>>
>>146292150
Norman has so many death flags I am starting to believe he will actually survive
>>
File: 7_Seeds_vol07_ch36_p020.png (292KB, 800x1264px) Image search: [Google]
7_Seeds_vol07_ch36_p020.png
292KB, 800x1264px
>>146291298
Well, there's already a shoujo/josei with kind of a similar plot (but no monsters and they're too brainwashed to think of escaping)
>>
>>146290980
>A theme can be exhausted

Why is your taste so mediocre?
>>
>>146292899
Yeah, but I was thinking about the main characters setting:
>Protagonist is a boyish idealistic nice girl who loves her family and wants to save everyone
>Genius kindhearted gentle boy and genius realistic and a bit edgy boy likely have romantic feelings for her and want to protect her
>>
>>146293071
Most shoujo take place in high school not fantasy settings

Also the protagonist is usually girly or wants to be girly and a crybaby.

Emma is literally a shounen MC without a penis
>>
>>146290714
>MHA
>Great
I guess that makes Fairy Tail a classic if MHA is the standard by which greatness is measured.
>>
>>146293526
Here's your reply
>>
Reminds me of Psyren, for some reason

Maybe it's the futuristic dystopian setting
>>
>>146292899
7 seeds is fucking amazing. It sucks that it hasn't been animated or made into a live action.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.