[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the exact moment Bleach went to shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: MAHOU SHOUJO ORIHIME SAN.png (618KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MAHOU SHOUJO ORIHIME SAN.png
618KB, 1280x720px
I'm dropping this series now, those 12 episodes were fun.
>>
It actually goes to shit later on.
>>
cool
>>
I totally forgot those things existed by the end of it.
>>
>>146280189
Good point to drop it honestly. It's only any good until Renji shows up, that's the point it all starts going downhill.
>>
>>146280338
It actually gets better from there. Soul society arc was actually pretty good.
>>
>watching Bleach: Filler Edition
>>
>>146280640
No it really wasn't, the soul society arc was where everything went to hell. This is when power levels, plot holes, generic ideas, endless characters, nonstop plot elements, constant moving of goal posts, bad fight choreography, same face, and all around bad writing really came into play. Bleach went from a series about mystery and intrigue to true shonenshit during soul society. It was the height of its popularity and truly marks when fame reached Kubos head and he went fucking crazy, it reflects in both his art and his writing deteriorating to extremes of laziness.
>>
>>146280713
>Implying the whole animted series wasnt almost filler.
They even had episodes where it would go months of filler just for one manga episode then back to months of filler, fuck off.
>>
>>146280928
There wasn't any mystery or intrigue until we hit soul society. What drugs are you smoking?
>>
>>146281261
The hollows, Grand Fisher, the menos, there was an air of mystery and intrigue about the whole spiritual world and why was Karakura so active. It then was all explained or disregarded as time went on. When the series was Ichigo trying to be the soul police it was at its best and most interesting. It was a lot better seeing new unique monsters with super powers correlating to their hauntings rather than a bunch of humans wearing the same fucking Hakama fighting poorly with swords.

Bleach may have some of the worst sword fighting, or fighting in general, in any main series manga.
>>
>not when Rukia gets kidnapped

Orihime saving her girlfriend was cute
>>
>>146280189
Mine's about 200+, before deciding that "Okay, that's enough". Never regret it.
>>
I'm rewatching Bleach and enjoying the fuck out of it. I'm currently at the SS arc and noticing a lot of subtle details I missed the first time.

However, now that I know how it ends, I am not sure if I want to continue. Literally the worst possible ending.
>>
>>146280189
Orihime is indeed a vomit of a character.
>>
>>146280189
>all these discussions about when exactly Bleach went to shit
I mean, it was shit from the start.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.