[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaiji

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 7jUvgIi.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
7jUvgIi.gif
1MB, 512x288px
Did you watch "Kaiji" ?

If no, go watch it ASAP and then come back and tell me how good was Death Note and his psychological twists.

(Btw i liked DN too because it isn't always mainstream = shit)
>>
Just finish a little while, the E card was great, the last 3 episodes were bad imo
>>
>>146277175
do you mean the first season? Maybe, but it's good because it's rare that the main character lose, specially in that kind of situation. If you are referring to the second one, well it's true. Unfortunately the third arc didn't make it and it's manga only...
>>
the bog was dragged way too long
>>
>>146277451
Yeah i can understand that, but depends, someone likes it (i mean, even if it is the same setting there's always some plot twists).. If you want more like this (gambling, games, psychological thoughts) i can recommend you "Liar Game" btw
>>
he shifted the whole fucking building
>>
>>146277567
Just epic.
And not only that: the entire thing.

Or when he cut "that thing"..
>>
Kaiji was so damn good, I loved it.
>>
I liked the Bog. I watched it all in one sitting with my brothers and when he finally won we all jumped out of our seats. The ridiculous length made the conclusion more satisfying.
>>
>>146277781
EXACTLY; this is what i mean. Because for every fucking piece of the pachinko he made a move, it's just perfect
>>
File: Truth.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>146277175

>The ending of Bog
>Bad
>>
File: Haradaface.jpg (64KB, 321x286px) Image search: [Google]
Haradaface.jpg
64KB, 321x286px
I read the Bog arc week by week with /a/ as it was being translated.

It was painful as fuck but holy shit so much fun. Probably the best time I've had on /a/.

>tfw One Poker releases are even slower
>>
>>146278012
It's not that bad, it's just that it doesn't conclude the battle with the mastermind
>>
>>146278105

Go read the manga, it's not finished yet and probably won't ever get a season 3 adaption.

He's currently fighting the boss's son.
>>
>>146278244
Yeah i know it, i was referring to the anime.
>>
>>146276850
The Bog arc was awesome shit though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.