[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't act like you wouldn't succumb to the offer the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (394KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 719x1024px
Don't act like you wouldn't succumb to the offer the God Hand made Griffith in his situation

You all would

Crippled. Unable to die by your own hand. Unable to speak. A shell of your old self, your two most beloved , loving in front of you, filling you with jealousy, your dream shattered, hard work torn apart. And then you are offered the ability to fulfill your desires . At the cost of your friends. You wouldn't have to worry about guilt either
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 366x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 366x213px
Also general berserk thread

New chapter was Gucci
>>
File: image.jpg (756KB, 2133x1517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
756KB, 2133x1517px
Well I'm just a girl who can't so no, can't seem to at allllll
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 357x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 357x327px
>>
>>146269158
Just because I'd do something doesn't make it right.
>>
>>146269158
The "Right" thing to do doesn't exist.
Everybody is right from their point of view.
>>
>>146269158
of course I'd do it.

Griffith made the right choice for himself. not right for his friends, obviously.
>>
Wah wah, you'd do the same thing! Wah wah, no choice! Wah wah, fate! Wah wah, muh dream! Wah wah, crippled (which is totally not his fault haha).

What's so great about this interp of his character? He's an asswipe who can never own up to his actions. There's never a legit choice for him, only necessity and things that 'can't be helped'. I don't care he's manipulated by a giant evil heart, he's still a huge prick and even if he's an agent of fate, EVERYTHING IS WORKING IN HIS FAVOR.

Fuck Griffith, hope he fails and dies miserably.
>>
>>146269158
Lol are there anons here suggesting they wouldn't? Man it would be such a cathartic experience to rape casca and corrupt her child with guts. Would almost make the whole years going through with torture worth it.

Not that I wouldn't also go bat shit crazy with rage and try to kill Griffith if I was on guts side of the story.
>>
>>146269158
Would I succumb to temptation? Oh definitely. Would I sacrifice my friends? If I could resurrect them as demonic servants, maybe. Would I rape my best friends girl? Fuck no!
>>
What is Griffith even trying to do anymore
>>
File: hng.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hng.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>146271900

>Oh no! I can't tolerate the way you think, so you must be really stupid!
>>
File: img000010.jpg (35KB, 177x203px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.jpg
35KB, 177x203px
>>146271900
Nigga. To quote Will fucking Smith:

>Hitler didn't wake up everyday thinking "What's the most evil thing I can do"

I'll talk in ebonics so maybe you understand. You's a dumb ass hoe if you's is getting matters of subjectivity and objectivity confused n' shiiieeet. Opinions can't be proven wrong, you dumb shit.
>>
>>146269158
i would not fuck the princess so rashly or go there without a weapon in the first place.
>>
File: Berserk_v11_p207.png (365KB, 1222x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v11_p207.png
365KB, 1222x1800px
>>146269158
They didn't consider him a friend, either. He was just useful to them.
>They're the eyes of a kid who's had his toy taken away. I bet you were planing to carry him up and make something of yourselves again. Too bad it'll never happen. Your precious toy was broken a long time ago.
>>
>>146272833
Rebound and depression is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>146272984
for most of the party sure but guts and caska cared.
>>
>>146273036
True, and Griffith did too. That's how sacrifice works; you can't sacrifice something unless it's "part of your very soul".
>>
>>146272777
>It's my opinion that violent movies causes school shootings
Oh. I guess that can be proven wrong.

>It's my opinion that sex before marriage creates sex maniacs
Whoops. That can be proven wrong too. Quite simply I might add with applied statistics.

>It's my opinion that the cinematography in Citizen Kane is poorly done
This one is about art, and can also be proven wrong.

Opinions can be wrong. Don't think just because it's subjective it's impervious to judgement.
>>
Life is boring and needs magic and monsters in it so it's not so dull. Griffith is a champion that made the right choice.
>>
File: 1454189032947.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454189032947.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>146269158
Id do it without a moments hesitation. Hell, id settle for being a damn apostle
>>
>>146275579
Yeah, take your time being raped by trolls, hope that'll make your life less dull.
>>
>>146269158
No I wouldn't because I want to go to heaven when I die.
>>
File: 1471797822113.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471797822113.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>146269158
Griffith was selfish to the very end, his situation was solely his construction.
>>
I'm pretty excited for the upcoming musou game. It will be the first time I play a full version of that type of game. I've played demos and they don't really do it for me, but a Berserk version is more than enough to get me interested. I can't believe it's going to cover through to the millennium falcon arc.
>>
>>146269158
He didn't have to rape Casca though
>>
>>146275519
The last one can go either way. If your interpretation of good cinematography is about following rules and standards, it would be a different opinion than if you thought that unique and adventurous styles were more important. You may think one opinion is wrong, but they could simply think you are wrong too. That is how these things work.
As for the other two, adding "In my opinion" to a sentence doesn't make it an opinion. The true sentence is "I believe that violent movies causes school shootings" Which is simply you being wrong.
An opinion looks something like this: Your post is shitty.
As for an example of a non-opinion: You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>146277558
"the moon is made out of cheese" is a statement. It is not a point of view, it is not a negotiable subject. Either the moon is, or is not made of cheese.
If the moon is made of cheese, then you are correct, if it is not you are wrong. Once given evidence that the moon is in fact, not made of cheese, you cannot say "Well, that's just like your opinion, man." because it MUST be made out of something, and that something has been proven not to be cheese.
"The cheese moon tastes horrendous" is an opinion, as someone might like the taste of moon cheese. Once Wallace and Gromit tell you it tastes awful, the you CAN say "Well, that's just like your opinion, man." because you cannot prove moon cheese is disgusting, as others may like it.
>>
>>146276290
That's not how causality works though. Even now as a Demi-God I think he's gonna get played by something bigger.
>>
>>146278212
He's the one who fucked the princess and got himself caught.
>>
>>146277827
this guy is right

>>146272560
>>146272777
>>146276996
you're all retarded
>>
>>146278220
That's the path faith led him down. He was destined to, by virtue of owning the Behelit have his shit fucked up and left in a moment of complete weakness where he'd definitely use it. The chain of events that lead to him being born, forming the Hawks, recruiting Guts, becoming enamored with him and then ultimately being abandoned and reckt by him was simply the way it was meant to be. He was along for the ride as much as Guts was. The only instance of veering off causality we know of is Guts surviving the Eclipse.
>>
>>146278627
It's not a point a view, It's an incorrect belief based on misinformation or an assumption. Just because a person thinks it, doesn't automatically make it an opinion. Objective facts are different than subjective ideas. It might be a bit too complicated for you to understand, but please try.
If you show 100 people a rock and ask them what it is, 100 of them will tell you it's a rock. If you ask 100 people if they think the rock looks nice, you will be very unlikely to get all 100 people to say it's either nice or ugly.

>I bet you think food from a world class five start restaurant is equal to rocks as well.
Some cultures serve bugs as delicacies, so yeah some 5 star food could be shit to me. Also, rocks aren't food. You should have said tree bark or something else edible for your example.
>>
>>146279203
>No fucking shit, you retard. No one said otherwise. The point is that almost literally anything can be a "point of view". That's what perception is.
Well, you don't seem to be understanding the difference between a fact and an opinion, as you have been acting as if facts are opinions this whole argument. I figured that I had to explain it to you since it was a core error of your argument for several posts, and the reason I even jumped into the middle of this dumb argument.

>Oh, and lastly. Some cultures think murdering babies and throw young virgin girls into volcano is perfectly fine. Guess that means there is nothing objectively wrong with doing so.
Objectively, there is nothing wrong. You are allowed to think it's wrong, I think it's wrong too. But they are allowed to think it's right. Right and wrong are subjective concepts. You simply believe that the general consensus of people's opinions on the matter make it a fact. That belief is false.
>>
File: berserk dragon.jpg (531KB, 794x700px) Image search: [Google]
berserk dragon.jpg
531KB, 794x700px
>sells his soul to demons
>sacrifices his allies
>rapes his former bff's waifu in front of him and makes her retarded

>"GRIFFITH DIN DU NUFFIN"

Griffith is an evil and immoral faggot, what he did was wrong.
>>
>>146279729
>Come on, why don't you address the wiki and image I posted?
Because it wasn't what we were talking about, it was a straw man that you set up to distract from the fact that you think that someone believing the moon is made of cheese is as subjective as concepts such as right and wrong.

>Wrong is what receives are negative result. Right is what produces a positive result. 2+2=5. You're wrong. Thus the result is negative.
Mathematics and moral concepts are very different subjects. What is right in a moral sense? Was Kira 'right'? he lowered crime and got positive results. Was L right? he tried to stop a murderer with an insanely dangerous weapon and was instrumental in stopping him. Were they both right? they both got results. What would be a negative outcome? what would be a positive outcome? Who decides? Oh right, we do. With an opinion that can be viewed as right or wrong based on whom views the opinion.
>>
I like anime.
>>
>>146282343
I knew you were this pathetic, to wait for it to reach page ten and then sage. Thanks for letting me know I won.
>>
>>146269158
I wouldn't. The very existence of the God Hand means there is some form of persistent soul for humans beyond death. I'd sooner be reunited with loved ones in a realmn unreachable by evil than sacrifice them and be alone but powerful.
>>
>>146282343
>I addressed exactly what you said.
You grabbed a word, ignoring the context of the argument, and then pretended it was the focus. A straw man.

>Right and wrong means "factual" and "nonfactual" you fucking moron. Hah. You're such a laugh.
No it doesn't. An instructor can mark on answer wrong even when you have the 'factual' answer 5(5+5)=50 could be marked as wrong for not showing work.

>Kira was in the right, no doubt about that
kay'. I think L was right, because Kira was mad with power and would go the path of destruction.

>you can't even consistently remember capitalize your sentences. And no, that's not ad hominem.
Actually, that is, dumbass. Just saying 'it's not [thing]' doesn't make it not [thing].
>>
>>146276386
Bumping my post here, about the musou game.
>>
>>146283068
You're trying to argue with someone while using sage, and you think you can call people new?
>>
Fucking retards. Talk about Berserk.
>>
>>146283068
>I've been using sage for every single post, you mongoloid.
But waited for page ten to submit. You aren't fooling anyone.
Your arguments are nothing but 'you are wrong' with insults mixed in. You act as if calling me dumb is some actual point, but you avoid the key points of the argument. You refuse to address the issue of the measurement and quantification of morality, and just spout 'right is right'. While bringing up other subject that are not related, then proceed to goad me when I ignore your pointless sidelining.
You are a coward, afraid to actually talk about the subject at hand. Hide behind your insults and vague appeals to ethos if you wish. This argument is over.
>>
>>146269941
What Griffith did was compreesible. Doesn't make him any less wrong. You're talking as if his actions could be justified, i can understand his motives, but it doesn't change that he was selfish and flat out wrong in his actions. Why rape Casca? Why specially in front of Guts? Simply because after he got better he didn't give a single fuck.
>>
>>146269158

Honestly I would've, he was pretty fucked.

I wouldn't have raped Casca though.
>>
>>146269158
If I'm being completely honest, I would. Aside from raping Casca till she's retarded, I would do the exact same thing. I mean, who wouldn't do that if they were in his situation?
>>
>>146284300
Apostles raped her till she's retarded, Griffith calmed her mind with gentle angel love, so she could forget all the horrors. Guts got cucked anyway.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.