[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ping Pong the Animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1454602893519.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454602893519.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
So did Smile lost on purpose or Peco won even with him abusing his bad knee?
>>
He probably genuinely lost, if Peco couldn't win for real he wouldn't be much of a hero.
>>
Peco won, heroes have no weaknesses
>>
Is ping pong really that fun?
>>
>>146268923
Fuck yes it is.
>>
>>146268636
He lost on purpose like Joe
>>
Most likely on purpose.
>>
>>146268923
No, it's just a bunch of autistic chinks.
>>
>tfw used to play ping pong in high school
>tfw left handed
>tfw not a single lefty in anime

So you're doomed in this sport if you're left-handed?
>>
I never actually thought about the possibility that Smile lost on purpose. I don't think that's likely given that the entire point was that Peco made him play so hard that he actually began to have fun taking away his cold, robotic attitude.
>>
The hero won fair and square, anon.

That was the entire point.
>>
Why didn't Peco's knee injury have any consequences? It implied he would fuck it up by going all out but it looked like he became a pro anyway and it didn't matter in the end
>>
>>146272610
It was about the threat of consequences. He could have blown it out and ended his career, but he was lucky. It was important enough to him to win that one game that he was willing to risk his future for it.
>>
>>146268636
No. Smile finally got what he wanted. We saw him genuinely happy that Peco could beat him without sandbagging.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.