[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to get into To Love-Ru, and I can't find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Lalammmm.jpg (479KB, 1025x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Lalammmm.jpg
479KB, 1025x2000px
I'm trying to get into To Love-Ru, and I can't find any torrents on nyaa for the first season. It's all either Motto or Darkness.

Did the BDs never get ripped or am I retarded?

Are later seasons remakes so I can skip the first season?
>>
>>146268214

Watch Motto, the OVAs, and Darkness
>>
>>146268276
Do I get whatever story there may be from that?

I've started the manga, but the voices are half the fun.
>>
>>146268311

Yeah you should be fine with the story.

I started at Darkness and was able to follow. Save the yourself the time of reading/watching OG TLR and skim through the wiki
>>
Aight, thanks guys. I'll do that.
>>
>>146268214
found the first season on KAT not long ago. the torrent still exists, you just need to find it or get a magnet out of one of the proxies
>>
>>146268214
Don't
>>
>>146268214

I downloaded season 1 from Nyaa a few weeks ago, I can't imagine it would have disappeared.

That said, season 1 isn't so great. If you do find a torrent, skim through a few episodes to get a feel for the characters and go straight to Darkness.
>>
>>146268311
Trust me, they aren't. Rito's at least.
>>
Read the fucking manga you idiot
>>
Why don't you just read the doujins?
>>
get S1 here: https://bakabt.me/torrent/177015/to-love-ru-trouble-480p-yabai

The art is a bit shit, and it's only available in 480p, but the storyline is half-decent if you ignore the shit filler.
>>
>>146272715
i thought bakabt's torrents are kill?
>>
>>146272821
Not as far as I'm aware, they switched over to new tracker software which reset all their download/seed counters. Fuck it, try it and see, you don't need an account.
>>
>>146272553
The problem with doujins is that nobody actually good is drawing them. Yabuki is just so god damn skilled that the people drawing his characters make them look like garbage.
>>
>>146268214
It has so much non-canon stuff that will just confuse you. Someone who only watched the first season knows less about TLR than someone who knows nothing about TLR

I have recently started watching the first season and made a little list

>canon episodes:
1, 11
>half canon (start like a manga chapter but then take a completely different route):
2, 3, 6, 7
>non-canon but character gets introduced:
5, 8,
>not canon:
4, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15,

I've only watched up to episode 15 for now but I doubt it gets much better after it. All other seasons and OVAs are almost entirely canon.

After you have read every manga chapter and watched every other season and still haven't got enough of TLR, that's when you watch the first season.
>>
>>146272931
If you're looking for a 1:1 adaptation then I suppose so. Otherwise, it's easy to name a few artists that have made great To Love-Ru doujinshi.
>>
>>146272961
TLR season 1 has cannon stuff, lots of Lala, and some pure gold episodes but thats it. The rest is pretty meh

still. is not like you have anything better to do so you might as well watch the whole thing.

also season 1 had best OP
>>
It's shit, don't bother.
>>
>>146273704
Yes, lots of Lala but the second main heroine is almost completely cast aside.
>>
>>146274065
Good, Haruna a shit.
>>
File: 1356816981261.png (3MB, 1825x2175px) Image search: [Google]
1356816981261.png
3MB, 1825x2175px
>>146275175
>>
>>146268214
The show is terrible besides darkness
Read the manga
>>
>>146272961
Episode 1 is not canon. The tit-fondling marriage proposal is retarded and out of character for Lala.
>>
>>146268214
the first season is the best season
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.