[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re Zero MASSIVE PLOTHOLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So it's night time, so dark in fact that they need to use the "night banisher", at 3:15pm in the afternoon? Even in winter the sun does not set that early, and these scenes are clearly not taking place in winter. Massive plothole or what?
>>
>>146259162
Have to say I just binge watched Re:Zero from 1-21 because all I ever saw were the meme waifu posts about rem here and tought i its another trashy ecchi anime you autists praise because maido posts, but have to say its quite good and for only once I have to agree Rem is best girl.
>>
>>146259162
It was nighttime when Subaru was at the convenience store, and when he appeared in fantasy land it was day time. The time on the phone is clearly not accurate.
>>
File: all according to keikaku.jpg (177KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
all according to keikaku.jpg
177KB, 848x480px
>>146259162
When Subaru was teleported it was the middle of the night in Japan and daytime in Lugnica.
>>
>>146259162
Even if we ignore >>146259496, how is this a massive plothole? It's not like the entire premise falls apart if the time on a phone's wrong.
>>
>>146259608
This. OP you're retarded it's not like his phone is getting time updates.
>>
>>146259686
This is the most amusing part about this fucking phone that keeps being important.
>>
>>146259686
Get out.
>>
>>146259496
Now that OP's theory got destroyed, what I'm wondering is how the phone is still alive
>>
>>146261985
Subaru takes out the battery when not in use.
>>
>>146262114
That would actually be really smart. Is Subaru competent enough to do that?
>>
>>146261985
Every time he dies the phone gets charged. Subaru knows this so he puts himself in dangerous situations. He plans to use his phone, as a medium, after it's been super charged, in a ritual to send himself back home. He needs a powerful witch for this so he plans to revive Satella.
>>
>>146259162
Fucking retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.