[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jump MC's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: Jamp.jpg (538KB, 1472x816px) Image search: [Google]
Jamp.jpg
538KB, 1472x816px
Who is the best Jump MC from their fighting anime?
Pic related; all of them.
>>
Yoh and Yusuke are objectively the best.
>>
>fighting anime
Jojojo is hardly fighting
>>
Most of them are the same shit and you are lumping in WSJ with its sister publications without including all the protagonists from those

All the best Jump series have interesting world building and system structure. The fights are really just a nice bonus if they are actually interesting but its often the most boring part of these titles ironically

I find shoujo series to actually have the most exciting and nerve-wracking fights
>>
>>146247592
Bobobo or JoJo?
Either way, both have a ton of fighting. Have you read or watched them>
>>146247797
Are you stupid? Every series in that picture ran in WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP. At least initially.
>>
>>146247897
uhh yeah bobobo
Bobobo has fighting? Like power-levels?
>>
>>146247969
Yes.
In the future, please don't try and post things about series you know nothing about.
>>
>>146247997
I've watched a good 12 episodes of bobobo bobobobobo before deciding thank you very much

So it has like tournament arcs and shit? Like a memorable story line? because I didn't find it very marathonable.
>>
what about fairy tail, inuyasha, magi, seven deadly sins, etc?
i think you're forgetting a lot.
>>
Gon
>>
>>146248181
Those aren't Jump series.
FT and SDD are Weekly Shonen Magazine and Inuyasha and Magi are Weekly Shonen Sunday.
>>
Protip: There are only three types of Jump MC designs.
Young hyper kid
Edgy teen
Strong manly man
They are all the same.
>>
bamp
>>
>>146247182
Yoh is the god-tier MC as far as Jump is concerned.
>>
There is no way that is actually all the Jump MCs from fighting shows
>>
>>146247182
Yoh > Oga > Diarhea >>> a piece of shit >>>>> the rest
>>
Gon, Deku, and yusuke
if he's green, he's a winner
>>
>>146251247
Tell me who's missing?
>>
Yoh, Deku, Yusuke, and Fuusuke are probably my favorites.
>>
File: Jamp.jpg (540KB, 1472x816px) Image search: [Google]
Jamp.jpg
540KB, 1472x816px
>>146251414
Alright, just realized I'm missing Sexy Commando Gaiden.
Fix'd.
>>
I'ma do one of these for sports series as well.
>>
>>146247404
A post I agree with is rare indeed.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>146251364
This
>>
>>146247182
Gintoki Sakata
Hikaru Shindou
Yoh Asakura
Kazuki Muto
>>
File: Jamp.jpg (553KB, 1472x816px) Image search: [Google]
Jamp.jpg
553KB, 1472x816px
Forgot a few more, nothing major though.
>>
>>146247969
If your only idea of a fighting manga is "power levels" then you probably need to read more manga.
>>
>>146255778
Power levels is metaphorical and can be applied to any manga. It's a substitute for writing actually well thought out strategy or even a murder plot.
>>
Gintoki and Josuke are my favorites, but I find Gon the most interesting in terms of writing
>>
>>146247182
>asking this question to people who only saw 3 to 4 of the shows in the picture and heard other shitposters talk about a couple more of the shows

this post >>146248895 just shows it
>>
Gon is the best and here is the reason why...
While on the surface he looks like another goku clone, a big side of him is truly psychotic.
>>
File: Luffy pranks marine.gif (972KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Luffy pranks marine.gif
972KB, 320x240px
>>146247182

Luffy

>inb4 REEEEEEEE WAN PISS IS A SHIT

I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>146255867
>It's a substitute
It CAN be, and often is, but it isn't strictly the case. Power levels themselves are simply measures of strength, and knowing how strong a foe is doesn't automatically eliminate the possibility of strategy. Blame the work/writer, not the device.
>>
File: Chika.gif (601KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Chika.gif
601KB, 500x281px
>>146247182
>>
>>146257192
>>
File: Kinnikuman_Throne.png (1MB, 539x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Kinnikuman_Throne.png
1MB, 539x1072px
>>146247182
Kinnikuman

He's got everything I want in a fighting anime/manga MC.
Skilled at fighting but far from overpowered. (He also never really ditches techniques)
I love that he doesn't want trouble and would rather fight sportingly than in a 'battle to the death' kind of scenario. He's a surprisingly sweet guy while still having flaws, some of which are quite relatable.

He's also humorous and yet still capable of being a serious/threatening individual when he needs to be.

A lot of other Jump MCs share these traits (understandable since many came well after him), but Kinnikuman has this relatability that sets him apart for me.
>>
>>146247182
kinikku man > gon > deku = luffy > the rest
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 400x600px
Hasn't been in an anime YET.
>>
BOBOBO BO BO BOBOBO
>>
>>146247182
Hoshin Engi MC is the best. Because, he's objectively the smartest.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.