[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Bleach have the worst ending in the history of a long running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 435
Thread images: 48

File: Ship.png (332KB, 865x574px) Image search: [Google]
Ship.png
332KB, 865x574px
Did Bleach have the worst ending in the history of a long running manga series?

I could sit and list all the massive plot holes that Kubo blatantly left out, or just forgot about but I'm pretty sure most of the fanbase is aware of all of them.
>>
no, sorry but naruto had it way worse.
>>
>>146246911
nah, gantz.
>>
>>146246911
At least Naruto didn't have nearly the plot holes that Bleach had, how can you not be upset with all the shit that was never answered in Bleach? So much stuff left unanswered or unfinished. Things that Kubo introduced or mentioned and just decided not to expand or explain any of it? I thought Naruto had a decent ending, Bleach was just shit and laziness.
>>
If Mysterious girlfriend X counts (10 years), then that was the absolute worst in recent times.
>>
>>146246983
I second that
>>
Keep crying Rukiashitter
>>
What about urahara, yoruichi, neel, grimjaw, ukitake's bankai, that kido master that was with urahara, aizen's bankai. So much shit left in the air!
>>
Everyone forgetting Hitman Reborn? 400 chapters to only end with the same character the story started with.
>>
>>146246911
Naruto had too much ending, but at least the story got fully told.

Bleach's ending was hamfisted and rushed bullshit.

Ichigo at full power, with Bankai couldn't cut Yhawch because 'Almighty', but turns out his Bankai was just a brittle sheath for his Shikai. Somehow this Shikai is strong enough in spiritual power to cut through someone who was already strong enough to go Toe-to-Toe with Old Man Genocide before obtaining Godhood?

Stay delusional Bleachfag
>>
>>146247122
>but it didn't have as many a holes
at this point you're making the sequitur that the amount of holes unfilled is requiem to the quality of the ending
>>
>>146246983
A-fucking-greed.
>>
>>146247505
not a bleachfag tho
>>
>>146246983
As disappointing as the Gantz ending was, at least it wasn't so utterly ass-pulled like the Bleach one.
But the Gantz one bugs me more for some reason.
>>
File: katekyo_hitman_reborn-1440x900.jpg (475KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
katekyo_hitman_reborn-1440x900.jpg
475KB, 1440x900px
>>146247408
I clearly shipped Orihime and Ichigo if you looked at my filename, learn reading comprehension, but first learn to read.

:^)

>>146247501
Yeah, I was a HUGE KHR fan, I'm talking fucking fanboy level and I was very disappointed with the manga just ending where it did. I wanted a future arc with adult Tsuna and seeing them as adults, I mean we did get a future arc but I wanted to actually see adult Tsuna fight and everything else.
>>
File: 1430091217931.gif (2MB, 687x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430091217931.gif
2MB, 687x500px
>>146247631
What a great rebuttal. Sure showed me. Feel free to stop posting anytime, newfag.
>>
>>146247665
What did people not like about it? I was content with it, it really made the cloning of the MC justifiable at least
>>
NEGIMA
>>
>>146246911
Naruto ended with something that somewhat resembles a plot. Bleach did not
>>
Reborn had the worst.

Nothing happened and all those trials were for nothing.
>>
>>146247714
Maybe he's a Nardo-fag, so that ending bothers him more.
Still, Bleach is the worst I've ever seen, not Gantz, not Congratulation! not Nardo reach it.
>>
>>146247737
Ask me a few years ago, my memory about details became iffy.
But the reveal "Gantz was rich assholes receiving alium signals" was ridiculous, the Giants where underwhelming after all that build-up, the Vampires had no purpose and other things that just bugged me.
>>
>>146246091
It's not just a mere long-runner, we should remember that Bleach was quite a big hit for years, and still topclass for a few more years.
It's a disaster.
>>
Shaman King's wasn't even an ending until that new edition years later that was also rushed as fuck.

Having said that, it was a brilliant plot tweest.
>>
Just the fact that Ichigo did never got to meet Hollow Ichigo (Zangetsu) after his sword was fixed makes it complete shit.
>>
The fact that nothing involving the Soul King was resolved means that Bleach's final two chapters literally shouldn't exist due to the universe being destroyed. That's perhaps one of the worst manga botches ever.
>>
File: Liar_Game_vol01.jpg (70KB, 260x372px) Image search: [Google]
Liar_Game_vol01.jpg
70KB, 260x372px
>Liar Game
>>
I still think Reborn is worse
>>
>>146251039
>>146251039

Thank you for not saying it, you're reminding me to read the end.
>>
I'd say Hellsing since it did not have an end.
>>
>>146246091

School Rumble
>>
>>146247671
I feel you bro. I watched the series like 3 times. Now later I'm just sad how wuss Tsuna was and how much potential the series had.
>>
>>146246091
No.

1. The Editors forced the ending to be rushed. It was clear that there was a concise ending to the series, but the editors got in the way

2. Bleach isn't using a gaiden, 2 animated movies and a Boruto monthly series to write up the plot holes. Let's recall that Bleach at least ended and will probably just have a Datalog at best.

3. Naruto easily added in 2 more FINAL villains (Madara and Kaguya) to fuck with the audience.
>>
File: 1444689442214.png (221KB, 499x520px) Image search: [Google]
1444689442214.png
221KB, 499x520px
>Yhwach sees every timeline somehow gets still gets hit by that arrow.
>Bermuda is moving at the speed of light and somehow doesn't turn Tsuna into paste instantly.
>Kaguya isn't capable of moving in non-2D directions.

Who does the worst final battle award go to?
>>
>>146246091
Was it worse then Soul Eater?
>>
>>146251843
Naruto having a shadow boss on top of a even bigger shadow boss was fucking stupid.
>>
>>146248301
Shaman kings ending was infuriating.
>>
File: Soul Eater v25 c113 - 26-27.png (52KB, 1781x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Eater v25 c113 - 26-27.png
52KB, 1781x1300px
>they're gonna waste money on a Bleach live action instead using that cash to give Bleach the brotherhood treatment
mad

>>146251909
That was awful. Both the anime and manga. The manga ending was worse in my opinion.
>>
>>146252020
Okay, this takes the cake.

Shaman King was obviously a "we've been cancelled" ending
>>
>>146251862
Kaguya because she was designed to not only replace the invincible Madara Uchiha, but her weakness might as well have been a huge target on her back saying "HIT ME HERE TO WIN"

Juha Bach was hit with Kyoka Suigetsu, took a fucking Getsuga Tensho point blank in his chest, and BARELY resurrected himself. Juha Bach was hurting pretty badly when the arrow happened. Rushed, but how would you feel if that happened to you?

I don't know about Bermuda so no opinion.
>>
>>146246091
Sidonia's ending was worse.
>>
File: MAD.png (286KB, 552x530px) Image search: [Google]
MAD.png
286KB, 552x530px
>>146247501
>>146247761
>>146247801
>>146251120
>>
The ending was pretty bad. Everyone is pretty much in agreement that the series ended poorly. Comprehensive lists are posted about all the flaws. There really isn't much to discuss, except for an analysis of how bad the series ends up being with such a poor conclusion, or ship flaming.
The four elites were supposedly immortals even though they had earlier been one shot. People throw the word "jobbers" around a lot, but this was really a prime example of it. Instead of having a normal fight in which the enemy would die, we had immortal opponents so captains could show off their unseen abilities, but fail so someone else could come in and show THEIR ability. It wasn't satisfying and it lead to nothing and no one cares. Or we could talk about which of the two women "won", even though it might as well have been a coin flip with how little development either got with their end partner in the last five years.
>>
>>146246983
Holy shit, this. Gantz was such a fucking trainwreck.
>>
File: images-4.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
Why didn't we get more turn back the pendulum chapters?
>>
https://youtu.be/ACq7tgjHdGA
>>
>>146246091
Ass Class was worse.
>>
>>146246091
It was literally perfect.
>>
>tfw Kubo wasted panels on bringing Grimmjob back even though he did literally nothing
>>
Just a few months ago there were plenty of theories on additional arcs, Urahara's true intentions, what numerous characters not seen for a while would do, Ichigo's bankai appearance and function, etc.

Oh how quickly disappeared and the Ichigo tug-of-war began
>>
File: bleach51.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bleach51.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>146252361
>Posts this video

This video is complete and utter crap. Why? Because it's based off a Ranking System that factually DOES NOT REFLECT QUALITY.

The Ranking System of Weekly Shonen Jump is not based off of popularity or sales. It's based off of what the Editor in Chief wants. How do I know this? Because Ecchiro Oda basically spilled the beans about the ranking system back in 2007 during a SBS interview:

Oda's reply was such:

"Jump does not order the manga based on popularity from the week before. It's true that popular series are in front, but the actual order is decided from week to week by the editor-in-chief.

Basically, it may show the postcards do affect ranks, but it's mostly up to the editor himself."

You might as well rip up those post cards you get from WSJ because they mean so little that they don't do anything. The Ranking system is a broken system that basically could mean the death of a manga series if the Editor in Chief doesn't like it. No matter HOW much it sells or it's popularity.
>>
>>146252490
The dude killed Askin Nak Le Vaar in a badass way. He worked alongside Urahara to basically posion Askin since he was a Quincy immune to anything but Hollows.
>>
>>146247833
>ed me. Feel free to stop posting anytime, newfag.
u sure it wasnt because of ichihime?
>>
>>146252305
So much this, and it's characters whose abilities we already more or less knew comprehensively who got new abilities. We could have gotten the missing Bankais out of that, or it could have ended years ago with less bullshit.
>>
>>146252598
>Urahara's true intentions
This sounds like fanfic tier.
>what numerous characters not seen for a while would do
Which of those needed closure as characters?
>Ichigo's bankai appearance and function
Literally nothing, Ichigo is the bland shonen MC self insert with bland powers. Literally bleach.
>>
>>146252941
>The dude killed Askin Nak Le Vaar in a badass way
Grimjaw is only good at backstabbing quincies that were weakened by others.
>>
>>146251843

>Bleach isn't using a gaiden, 2 animated movies and a Boruto monthly series to write up the plot holes.

This is one of the stupidest thing I read. The ending literally explains everything including the origin of ninja and chakra.
>>
>>146252609
He did have a point with the repetition of the arcs and how Ichigo received no personal development whatsoever.

Do you guys think that Bleach will receive a reboot treatment of some kind in the future?
>>
>>146253310
1. Why was Obito collecting all those Sharingan?
2. Where did Orochimaru, Kabuto and Team Taka go and what are they up to now?
3. Why was Kaguya trying to create an army?
4. Why is the Byakugan so important?
5. How are Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura going to deal with the threat about the powerful Space Demons that Kaguya feared?

>>146253370
>He did have a point with the repetition of the arcs and how Ichigo received no personal development whatsoever.

Dude, that manga had 2 war arcs, 2 Substitute Soul Reaper arcs, 1 Rescue mission arc and one Rivalry arc (with a rescue mission B plot). Repetitive means doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Also, if Ichigo had one of those "I'm going to be the greatest Soul Reaper EVAH!" motifs, then it would have just been another Goku deal.

>Do you guys think that Bleach will receive a reboot treatment of some kind in the future?

It's definitely going to get the final arc animated and it will get a Kai treatment much later down the line. They are not going to waste an anime that was really obsessed about for years for being the best of the Big 3 (despite a bunch of continuity errors) and remaster the series.

In fact, people WANT the anime to come back to get that final arc done.
>>
>>146247762
Yes, but Bleach didn't turn the hottest girl fat for no reason.

>>146247761
At least Negima had a "where are they now" panels for the cast, can't say the same for the Bleach characters that were MIA from the last chapter.
>>
The problem is Bleach was written in the same way as Lost. The writer threw in a load of interesting plot points to get us hooked but he'd never actually planned out what the conclusions where to those plot points. He probably threw in some things that he thought he could come back to later and create somekind of twist out of, like the yhawch/zangetsu thing.

Basically Kubo is a hack but the fan base mistook him for a genius. Thats why people are so mad about the ending.

Once I realised kubo was just making shit up as he went along my expectations hit rock bottom.
>>
>>146253738
To be honest, Kubo is an artistic genius (although he certainly wasn't later on in the series), but if you ever thought he wasn't making up shit as you go along, you're kind of an idiot to be honest
>>
>>146253603
Fair enough. It's actually been quite a while since I followed this series, so my own recollection is a bit fuzzy. However, what he meant with Ichigo, is that we didn't know what his future goals in life were. Goku was a warrior alien who wanted to keep getting stronger and stronger. Ichigo is not or should not be Goku.
>>
>>146253811
>To be honest, Kubo is an artistic genius
Jesus Christ Bleach fags are deluded
>>
>>146254003
I mean, by "Genius", I mean he's pretty good and likely would get a lot better with more effort.

He's not exactly bringing in the Renaissance of Manga or anything with his talent.
>>
>>146252044
>>146251909
I honestly don't even remember the ending, just that it stopped making sense around time of the moon battle
>>
>>146247671
It went down hill after future arc though.
>>
>>146254003
Not that guy, but HAVE YOU SEEN HIS ART? Look at 90% of the Final Arc and it's still good drawing. There are bits that are weird and wonky, but it's leagues above the drawing styles of Naruto, One Piece, My Hero Academia, Assassination Classroom, etc.
>>
>>146246091
You know I think it's harder to find a long running manga that actually has a good ending
>>
>>146254084
Lol horikoshi is way better than kubo when it comes to art.
>>
>>146251843
>>146251843
sourceless bullshit
>>
>>146254084
Hes good at drawing faces and clothing but his proportions are fucking awful.
>>
>>146254084
>Naruto
Sure, Kishi's art was ugly as fuck
>One Piece
Maybe the character art but setting and backgrounds blows anything Bleach ever had to offer right out of the water
>BnHA
I much prefer BnHA's character artstyle to the generic bishonen shit we got in Bleach. Kubo has about 3 faces that he just reused. BnHA also fucking destroys Bleach in terms of background and setting art.
>AssClass
Never read it.
>>
>>146254084
Fuck off. All Kubo ever had going for him with a great flair for clothing style.

His character art outside of this was shit.
>>
>>146250863
It's implied that Yhwach remnant powers still being around for 10 years were enough to hold everything together. Then it's further implied that Kazui absorbed it, maybe suggesting that he's a reincarnation of Yhwach.
>>
>>146254084
It's boring. Nearly everyone looks the same and you can't tell where the hell they are most of the time because there are no backgrounds.
>>
>>146247505
Yhwach was stripped of all his powers at this point.
>>
>>146254084
I think Kubo was better at designing characters than Kishimoto or Oda, but everything else about Bleach is worse than Naruto or One Piece
>>
>>146254085

Kenshin and gash bell had decent endings
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-25+at+11.38.52).jpg (109KB, 531x547px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-25+at+11.38.52).jpg
109KB, 531x547px
Nothing will be the clusterfuck Air Gear was
>>
>>146254226
Dude, the proportions look fine for a manga. I've seen far worse come from a big league manga before. Remember how they made a crap ton of One Piece characters look weird?

Also, most black and white manga don't need background. Backgrounds are useful when there needs to be color or if there is a specific location that needs to be show. If you look at many manga before, they suffer from getting too much drawn in the background. Since the manga tends to be black and white, it all blends together and you can't tell what to focus on.
>>
The last arc of Gantz wasn't that bad, lads.
>>
>>146254369
>designing characters

No. Maybe better than Kishi but he has nothing on Oda. All Kubo could do was a generic three different faces and add some different hair to them.

His art looked the most "realistic" in that sense and his eye for style was god tier but thats about it.
>>
>>146251342
I need to stop picking up manga recs from "Manga where the author died" and "Manga with shit endings" threads
>>
>>146254402
>Also, most black and white manga don't need background. Backgrounds are useful when there needs to be color or if there is a specific location that needs to be show. If you look at many manga before, they suffer from getting too much drawn in the background. Since the manga tends to be black and white, it all blends together and you can't tell what to focus on.
This was entirely done because Kubo was lazy as fuck. If Kubo wasn't lazy as fuck then he'd genuinely be a lot better in everything.
>>
>>146254402
>Remember how they made a crap ton of One Piece characters look weird?

That is entirely intentional rather than born out of laziness.
>>
>>146246091
Inoue is like, so beautiful.
>>
>>146254369
I don't read one-piece anymore but that guy was miles ahead than kubo in character design (excluding his shitty females)
Bleach's art is the prettiest but that doesn't mean it's good character design. Shinji in the only character I can think of off the top of my head who was quite unique.
>>
File: Enishi.jpg (246KB, 1042x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Enishi.jpg
246KB, 1042x1500px
>>146254373
I absolutely loved Rurouni Kenshin but the final enemy seemed kinda out of place, like something straight out of clamp

and it felt like a TREMENDOUS cop out that Kaoru didn't actually die
>>
File: pepe4.jpg (36KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
pepe4.jpg
36KB, 444x444px
>>146246091
>Japs
>in charge of doing "good" endings

It happens so fucking rare that I can't recall even 10 titles that ended up good without some mind blowing bullshit or utter frustration at least from one side.
>>
>>146254576
I just think that while Oda's characters are undoubtedly more imaginative and interesting, Kubo's characters were a lot more pleasant to look at.
>>
I just wanted to say that most manga endings suck but I looked into it and most manga I finished with 100+ chapters had a satisfying end at the very least. It's mostly the shorter ones that get a shitty ending, probably because those are often products of some kind of cancellation.
>>
>>146254373
Konjiki no gashbell is easily one of the greatest shonen manga of all time,had it not been for the bland final villain (who was still effective by the bay) I'd call it nearly flawless.
>>
>>146247501
Ichigo fucking regressed as a character he became worst
>>
>>146254454
Liar Game wasn't bad though. At least it didn't try to build up to anything, even if the ending was stupid.
>>
Bleach feels like the worst end to me.
It's as if Kubo said"fuck it! I'll just do the same end as naruto"
>>
>>146254395
>You will never read an O!G will ride ever again
;_;
>>
>>146254784
Strangely enough Naruto's ending felt like more of a clusterfuck but it was still more satisfying
>>
>>146254784

At least naruto wrapped up most major plot points and even left enough room for naruto gt. Kudo just said fuck it, it's over
>>
>>146246091
There were so many twists that I stopped giving a fuck about anything other than my ship of ichiruki and even that did not work out
>>
Can we now all agree that it would have been perfect if it ended with the Aizen battle? Let's be honest here, Kubo did never manage to create another villain like Aizen.
>>
>>146252074
But anon, nardo vs sasuke was the final battle and it was clearly better than Kaguya or juha bleagh vs bitchigo.
>>
The last chapter was fine. It probably had one of the worst final arcs, though.
>>
YYH had a pretty dreadful ending
>>
>>146255081
>Can we now all agree
Im sure people have been saying that ever since the Fullbringer arc
>>
>>146255155
The ending was good, the final arc was complete bullshit though. Although I don't know whether the manga had the same ending as the anime or not.
>>
>>146255081
it would not have been perfect but it would have been a lot better. it even had a nice ending with ichi losing his power
>>
>>146255155

The 3 kings was a huge letdown but that last mission was a nice throwback
>>
>>146255223
Fullbringer arc was some travesty though that felt like an anime filler arc. It only counts if people said that after that arc.
>>
>>146255247
The manga kept going with random spirit detective cases.
>>
>>146255314
>What if we spent an entire arc training ichigo to fullbringer
>and then end it with the training being pointless by immediately giving a much more significant shinigami power up.
Kubo is a master at retroactively making arcs seem pointless.
>>
File: 1269456286949.jpg (367KB, 1303x1837px) Image search: [Google]
1269456286949.jpg
367KB, 1303x1837px
Search your feelings, fellow Bleachfags. You know it to be true.
>>
>>146255446
Early bleach? No.
Late Bleach? Yeah, totally.
>>
>>146246091
No, Naruto did. Nothing can compare to faggottery that is Nardoshit.
>>
>>146246091
>he missed the Negima shitstorm
Long running series having terrible endings isn't anything new m80. If you read more manga you'd know that.
>>
>>146247122
>>146247505
>>146247762

Narutards whining. Naruto was shit. Horrible, disgusting pile of shit only faggots like you would like.
>>
File: moe is moe.png (193KB, 570x370px) Image search: [Google]
moe is moe.png
193KB, 570x370px
I didn't like the fullbringer arc very much but I thought this guy was interesting.
>>
>>146255659
When Naruto was good it was definitely better than when Bleach was good.
>>
>>146255534
It's the entire reason we HAVE a "Late Bleach". If we hadn't had so many content-free pages Kubo could have already ended the series on his terms.
>>
>>146255750
Naruto was shit, from the beginning to the end. It just got shittier and shittier.
>>
>>146255914
Stupid black or white poster. People like you're the reason why arguments always only end up in shitposting.
>>
Kubo's Ultra Jump fashion SoL serialization when?
>>
>>146256181
People like you are cancer in /a/
>>
>>146256298
On top of the usual shitposting you can't even write a comprehensible post.
>>
>>146256392

On top of the usual shitposting you can't even write a comprehensible post.
>>
>>146256391
>can only voice his thoughts in extremes like a 6 year old
>can't write a plausible text
>likes to be random
And now you're even samefagging.
>>
>>146246983
There she is.

Fuck you OP. Read more manga.
>>
>Bleachfans and Nurutufans now wrestling eachother in a pit of shit over who's terrible series ended less badly

Oh if someone told me back in 2008 that I would live to see this day
>>
>>146256181
>>146256392
>>146256479

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>146256479
>doesn't know what samefagging is

>>146256504
I know, right!

Bleach: "Kubo was forced to stop!"
Nardofag: "MUH series was better! How dare you not like it!"
>>
>>146254197
My meme academia is fucking shit, senpai
>>
>>146256558
It's like you're collecting shitposting traits. What will come next after mirrorposting and the copy pasta?
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>146256504
>>Bleachfans and Nurutufans now wrestling eachother in a pit of shit over who's terrible series ended less badly
That is a very good way of putting it.
>>
Bleach was disappointing to me because it was ex machina after ex machina.

I only wanted to see their powers, I could handle a shit ending because I was expecting it, but the powers, how they where revealed and used was just horrible.
>>
>>146256641

>another little kid butthurt over his shit series being mocked

All my keks
>>
File: 1408651786369.jpg (23KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
1408651786369.jpg
23KB, 400x297px
I stopped reading Bleach after they first defeated Aizen and seemed like the manga was gaoing to end, so I dont really care.
What made me sad was Air Gear. The first chapters are great and then it goes to shit for no reason...
>>
Bleach got rushed.
Naruto had Uchiha cancer. And that kills everything

Gantz still shit
>>
>>146256722
>being a pedophile
>>
>>146256808

I see, you have lost any competence whatsoever. Flinging random nonsensical insults now? Beautiful.
>>
>>146256504
Naruto
>Was shit for months before the final arc
>Plodding pace and drawn out boss battles compounded by pointless side character battles
>Had shit protagonists who were much less interesting than the side characters
>MUH SHONEN MORALITY
>Final arc shit the bed
>Got a bunch of extra material at the end that explained shit better, but still wasn't very good

Bleach
>Was shit for months before the final arc
>Plodding pace and drawn out boss battles compounded by pointless side character battles
>Had shit protagonists who were much less interesting than the side characters
>MUH SHONEN MORALITY
>Final arc shit the bed
>Live action movie is literally who cares, give me a fucking databook
>Please don't bother trying to explain Ichigo shagging Orihime to me, that's literally not important
>>
File: Slide228.jpg (34KB, 499x375px) Image search: [Google]
Slide228.jpg
34KB, 499x375px
>>146256808
>>
Bleach - healthy ships
Naruto - handbook of abusers

Makes you wonder what do Narutards do at home
>>
I didn't read bleach (it's mainstream trash) but the endings to Medaka Box and TWGOK were pretty bad.

I'd say the ending to Silver Spoon was bad but it's just half dead.
>>
>>146246091
Pointing out plot holes is the lowest sort of criticism.
>>
At least they got endings

HxH is is doomed to never end. It will just stop for good one day out of the blue.
>>
>>146257171
There's a difference between plot holes and "stuff we literally did not bother to explain"
>>
>Naruto ends
>surge of family fanart even if the ships are shit
>Bleach ends
>I don't see shit
Interesting
>>
>>146256181
>Stupid black or white poster.

WUT. This must be most amusing ragequit I've ever seen. Not even bothering with arguments. And this is why fandoms of shounens are full of crap.

>>146256808
Not helping yourself there.
>>
>>146246091
Veritas was pretty shit in how it impacted the overall plot
>>
>>146246091
The ending itself was actually quite well done to be completely honest here. The point is that the stuff before the damn ending was pure garbage. Kubo introduced like 10 whole plotlines he just abandoned completely and even the one he focussed on is just one big questionmark. Way to many "why, how or what" questions remain and even some of the most important characters are left out completely out of the last chapters and the reader will never know what actually happened to them. The last few chapters were so incredibly rushed especially if we talk about Bleach levels here were even simple conversations can very well take up more than one whole chapter. Under other conditions this ending would've been a good one if we ignore stupid shipping headcanon and it makes me sad. This could've been a good manga, now Bleach is leaving as a joke.
>>
>>146246983
I'm going to disagree here, Gantz did NOT have a worse ending. Purely because most of the characters were accounted for by the end and there weren't as many material left unresolved. The only thing that wasn't explained was the vampires
>>
>>146257383
There's a little bit of fanart but most people are pissed by the pair-ups so that's why. Literally nobody likes Renji for one thing.

People stuck with Naruto till the end, it never lost popularity, and they liked NarutoXHinata a lot. Bleach is a mere shadow of what it once was
>>
>>146255659
Naruto and Bleach were both shit and Bleach had the worse ending. "Rushed as hell with who knows how many anti-climatic asspulls in a row", is far worse than "dragged on too long to cover most of if not all of your plot points."

Bleach was anti-climatic as an ending and both mangas are shit. Of course, you'll insist that i'm a bleachfag or a nardofag; something that horrible, disgusting piles of mankind that are worse than shit would assume.
>>
>>146256504
>not being able to objectively discern whether a drawn out or a severely abrupt ending is worse
>claiming someone must be a delusional fan of a series to that one ending is better than the other

I preferred Bleach to Naruto, but Bleach's ending was total shit and Kubo is still a fucking hack.
>>
The last two chapters work well as closure for Ichigo and his friends, and the Gotei 13 leadership as a whole. But then, there are two problems with it, and not exactly because they are bad chapters:
>we don't know what happened with Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, Ryuuken and the Arrancar
>if we only remove everything about Yhwach from the finale, we could place it after Deicide and it would work just fine
The first one talks about how rushed was everything and how Kubo created too much characters to properly work with, the second one is more about how the Thousand Year War as a whole was totally pointless.

Also why the fuck is Aizen on Muken again?
>>
>>146257171
> source: my ass
>>
>>146258066
>Thousand Year War as a whole was totally pointless
Seriously, Aizen's beef with the Soul King was never explained and Yhwach's motivations were only vaguely touched upon in the final fucking chapter as an afterthought

Otherwise it was just Kubo trying his hand at Medaka Box-tier meta bullshit and the Captains doing Show and Tell with their Bankai
>>
Didn't Shaman King get a shit ending?
>>
>>146258186
The only real explanation about the Soul King was that he held reality together, and we already had that since Deicide. We don't even know if Yhwach was talking literally or figuratively when he referred to it as "father".
>>
>>146258282
It wasn't very good but a fucking masterpiece compared to Bleach
Also Yoh ended up with his cute waifu
>>
>>146256910
Bleaches final arc started 6 years ago didnt it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (284KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
284KB, 1200x857px
>>146246091
It topped Gantz

I didn't think that was possible
>>
>>146257691

Vampires were perfectly explained. They are just edgy humans who have some nanomachines. They pretend to be aliens because of their edginess and when the aliens turned on them they gave up.
>>
>>146258326
Thats nice. YYH had a fine but sudden ending. Upsetting to happen.
>>
>>146258387
>nanomachines

What? Which chapter?
>>
>>146253603

>1

Izanagi?

>2

We got that from the Boruto special shortly after the end of the manga, I'd hardly exclude that since it could have just been another couple of regular chapters. You simply can only fit as much in a 1-chapter epilogue.

>3

I give you that, though that was more of a sequel hook than a plot hole

>4

Pretty sure it was mentioned to also come from Kaguya in the manga already.

>5

That plot point was never even mentioned in the manga so whats your point here?
>>
>>146258835
Worst of all:

Unlike Kishimoto, Kubo knew there was no way in hell he would ever get a pair of movies that dealt with >3, >4 and >5, or a gaiden that dealt with >2.
>>
>>146246911
Nah. Naruto(mostly part 2) had many problems, but the ending was perfect.
>>
>>146255659
Yes. And Bleach was even worse.
>>
Bleach end is perfect.

Ignore the bosts saying "bleach end is shit" et al.

They're obcessed with Tite Kubos success so they want to mine him.
>>
>>146256623
Ayy lmao
>>
IchigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?
Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujins when?
Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when?

Who will be Kazui's cumdumper?
>>
>>146259541
No no, that's Shaman King's ending you're thinking of
>>
>>146258491

When the vampires were introduced along with Kurono's brother.
>>
File: 1372092403799.jpg (35KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1372092403799.jpg
35KB, 700x525px
>>146246091
Yeah it was probably the worst.

Nothing in the final arc wound up being relevant or making sense, then it ended and everyone was banished into the shadow realm.
>>
>>146246983
Fuck you for making me remember that.

Still, Negima takes that cake.
>>
>>146251909
Soul Eater had a weird ending, not a bad one.
>>
>>146255446
Yeah this is it right here. Kubo lost his ability to pace the series correctly around FKT and it only got worse from there.

I think after a certain point Kubo's chapters contained 1/5 the content something like One Piece would, and it was just tedious to read since it would take a month just to see something happen.
>>
Kubo fucked up when the climax of each chapter ended up being a character's ass pull counter. It was literally like playing the slowest turn based action game ever.
>>
>>146248042
The reveal wasn't even just "rich assholes receiving alium signals". It was "the mentally retarded autistic daughter of one of the rich assholes received alium signals and kept saying random numbers to communicate"

It was the worst reveal ever and I almost still can't believe it actually happened.
>>
>>146255659

You don't have to be a Narutard to say it was better than some other shit.
Both Bleach and Naruto were obscenely average now don't get me wrong, and while I did find the Bleach more appealing at the very beginning of the series Naruto outright ended far better with each of its individual characters actually getting some closure in their lives. Bleach left out like 90% of its cast.
>>
>>146246983
Off the top of my head Gantz, TWGOK, and Negima were all worse than Bleach.
>>
>>146246911
>buttblasted Bleachfag
>>
>>146246091
Nop, the worst is HxH.
It finished during the appearing of nen beast. Because, do you really think that hxh manga will come back? I bet it won't
>>
>>146254834
why? did he stop being a mangaka and went full illustrator mode?
>>
>>146246091
>babbies first manga ending
>>
>>146254395
>>>146256751
Rule of thumb, never settle in with Oh!Great manga's until they go full battle retarded
>>
>Wake up
>Go check for new Bleach chapter
>Page loads
>Remember it ended and no new Bleach ever
And, shipping shit aside (because who the fuck cares), it had a garbage end.

Fuck it all.
>>
Could a better resolution for Aizen have saved Bleach's finale?
>>
>>146264829
No. Only better pacing for the last five years could have.
>>
I can't believe people actually Bleach in the same bucket as Naruto. Naruto isn't very good -- the first half is solid, but the second half is marred by overwrought melodrama and sasuke's redemption has to be one of the most drawn out subplot I have ever seen -- but it still manages to be good at points(Jiraiya's death, Pain vs Konoha, Sasori and Deidara's fights, Killerbee).

Bleach got shit at around the 20-25% point. And it never got better. From the moment the assault on Hueco Mundo begins to the end of the manga, it''s pure garbage. At least Naruto has basic story elements like a consistent ensemble of main characters and themes.
>>
>>146252397
Not long running and wrong
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-21+at+12.54.21).jpg (170KB, 895x677px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-21+at+12.54.21).jpg
170KB, 895x677px
>>146255081
Aizen battle served as a good place to end Bleach part 1. It ties up most of the plot, knocked down ichigo power level, and left a plot hook for the quincy invasion part 2. This was a lot vaguer in the scanlation.

Fullbring actually started out pretty good with the mystery/thriller feel instead of generic shounen battle
>>
Please remember to vote for the song we sing to commemorate Bleach! http://www.strawpoll.me/11081857/
>>
>>146258326
He is talking about Princess FUCKING HAO
>>
>>146255081
Those memes sure got to your head. Aizen was a shit villain that only entertained retards and meme spouters.
>>
>>146258326

I liked how Yoh ended up not being the strongest guy in his team. SK is the only shonen I can recall where the main character is mid tier power-level wise at the end.
>>
>>146246983
>not Usagi FUCKING Drop
>>
File: 1454888070874.jpg (58KB, 514x524px) Image search: [Google]
1454888070874.jpg
58KB, 514x524px
>>146267113
Fuck you.
>>
File: Bleach.png (81KB, 470x538px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach.png
81KB, 470x538px
>>146255446
>>
>>146267002

Who's stronger than Yoh in his team?
>>
>>146267426

By the end: HoroHoro, Chocolove, Lyserg.

Especially Chocolove. Would be nice if other shonen authors realized the MC doesn't necessarily need to be the best/strongest.
>>
>>146246911
>Ass blasted bleachfag detected
>>
I miss Ulquiorra. ;_;
>>
>>146252397
went to shit in the flashback arc, but OP asked for long running mangos and assclass wasnt that long
>>
File: 1470331281650.png (260KB, 884x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1470331281650.png
260KB, 884x1300px
I was one of those still hoping for a bad ending, everyone getting killed would at least answer the question of what happened to most characters.

I really liked bleach earlier on, but after the poor ending of the fullbring arc and the constant jobbing/asspulls and boring fights on the quincy war was ready to watch mustache god kill everyone.

The ending itself was courage punch levels of disappointment, Ywach tanked a black GT+gran cey cero with his hands and still ended being killed by a shikai.

I give zero fucks about who Ichigo fucked at the end, I wanted to know about the SK true nature and Juha motivations, but sadly that is gone forever, instead we got almost ten chapters of the godzilla viking fight who died in one hit to juha.
>>
>>146258385
>being this much of a ichirukia fag

kek
>>
>>146268825

>implying shipperfaggotry is the reason bleach ending is dogshit

this is the worst meme.
>>
>>146246911
I never really understood why everyone so unanimously despises the Naruto ending. I mean yeah, it's a fanfiction cop out, but its certainly not the worst thing on the planet. Plus, most people only argue that it fucked with their ships or some shit, and thats the most childish bullshit on the planet. Digimon fucked up worse.
>>
>>146269230

I don''t think there is wrong with the type of ending Naruto got. Given how heavily the themes of the young replacing the old, what it means to pass on a legacy and so on -- it actually fits to see older versions of our characters teaching the next generation.

The "decades later epilogues is terrible 99% of the time though.
>>
File: 1464871258124.png (27KB, 209x229px) Image search: [Google]
1464871258124.png
27KB, 209x229px
>>146255446

God, this post. Exactly,

This right here. All those chapters with nothing happening. That fucking Mayuri vs Hand, thay fucking Ichigo's bankai.breaking Fuck Kubo.
>>
>>146256246

Never.

And Ai Yazawa and Araki already did it.
>>
>>146246091
I think it was already on a downwards spiral once we ended up in Hollow Land. It had the most disappointing ending because it pretty much killed a lot of it's potential.
>>146246911
If only, but Naruto actually progressed, Bleach had the most minimal and painful progression. It was a slog to get through and while I may not like Naruto or how it ended, I can say it was far better than Bleach.
>>
>>146266455

Kubo botched the TYBW when he got obsessed with cool fights more than Quincy backstory. Really, it could have been glorious storytelling compared to Hueco Mundo.
>>
>>146247671
I enjoyed this manga only to end in such shit. I felt insulted by the author, she just took a huge dump on her manga and threw it at her fans. I am never reading anything that woman makes ever again.
>>
>>146247671
I think I stopped caring about KHR when suddenly I realized, shit wouldn't change or it would BARELY change, so I dropped it.
>>
>>146258385
Fuck you Tae ruining gantz for me
>>
Mentioned to a friend who used to watch Bleach years ago that it ended recently. He asked how it ended, I said Ichigo and Orihime had a kid, Rukia and Renji had a kid, Ishida's a doctor and Chad is a boxer.

You know the author shit the bed when someone who dropped the series a long time ago instantly recognizes the contradiction of Chad being a boxer.
>>
>>146272012
I think by the ending, Kubo just didn't give a shit anymore, he had enough of writing bleach.
>>
>>146255534
Kubo started dragging fat lots of nothing right after the SS arc ended. It was so blatant and painful. And this shit went on for a decade.
>>
>>146272012
>teenager realistically gives up his ideals to make a career
>bad writing
>>
>>146268361
>Ywach tanked a black GT+gran cey cero with his hands and still ended being killed by a shikai
Do people even pay attention when Kubo tells you that Yhwach's powers were all shut down?
>>
>>146271614
TYBW - slimmed
>While events of fullbring happened, Soul Societ got btfo by the quincy invasion
>After Ginjo + Facebook betrayal, bloodied/battered Rukia shows up with the reishi restoration sword, followed by a pack of quincy
>Quincy engage both Xcution and ichigo, world crumbling down during the fight because Ywach killed the Soul King
>Xcution agree to a ceasefire with Ichigo
>Ichigo arrive, lift captain's spirit, Bankai in turn
>Bankai stolen, Zangetsu broken, Blut Vein debut
>Old man genocide fight with fake ywach, aizen meeting, etc....
>j0bber squad pooling their remaining resources to fix people up, ichigo's origin story, the blade is me, kenpachi training, etc..... ichibei foreshadow the almighty
>grimmjow/isshin/ryuken shows up
>the ones still alive group together to engage steinritters gauntlet style, eventually only ichigo and his friends are left against ywach
>tensa zangetsu broke, ywach absorbs his quincy power. Reveals that OMZ knew about it all along and used his power as a shell to the real Zangetsu underneath.
>aizen illusion bullshit, silver arrow used, ywach has shitty monologue about breaking down barrier between life and death
>ichigo monologue aizen's courage crap in the last chapter
>aizen and urahara uses hogyoku as a replacement for soul king, aizen satisfy his secret desire to be normal
>soul society rebuild without the crappy social order
>epilogue

the 40-something chapters of redundant content cut should be enough for a semi decent ending
>>
>>146269230
>I never really understood why everyone so unanimously despises the Naruto ending
It's too deep into the cheap "now for a sequel with shitty offsprings of the old cast".
>>
>>146254395
Literally nothing made sense in the last few chapters. I couldn't even tell what was going on in the final fight, just that it looked really good. Still a fun fucking manga. Kuru best girl
>>
>Introduced new Hollow Form at the of chapter.
>Fucking jobs in new Hollow Form in the following chapter, never to be seen/used again.

What was the fucking point of that transformation? Like seriously what the fuck. It did nothing for the story, NOTHING.
>>
>>146246911
>Naruto is le worst thing ever no matter what
Great meme. Naruto's worst crime is turning its main character into a boring Mary Sue and contradicting its earlier central themes, but it was still a properly told story with spikes in quality even towards the end.
>>
>>146271684
Reborn got cancelled . It wasn't exactly popular from the start compared to even Bleach (top 3/4), and it was running for way too long (409 chapters in overall, in comparison Kuroko is 275, Eyeshield 21 is 350 ish, yuyu hakusho is 175), so she had 1 arc to end it.

The ending with 0 change in status quo change is kind of shitty, but the last arc wasn't bad compared to Naruto/Bleach's last arc, and Varia/Future/Inheritance ceremony are pretty good for a shounen battle
>>
>>146272225

The arrow only works on the Almighty, the SK power and every other quincy skill juha had still worked, and juha still has ichigo own power that he stole but Kubo conveniently forgot

Hell at this point juha was so strong he could have easily pulled the 'lol reatsu' trick Aizen used and block ichigo sword, juha actually stole most of all ichigo power five.minutes before the final fight, giving ichigo no time to recover.
>>
File: I've killed so many children.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I've killed so many children.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>146266455
>You where born special because you are human/shinigami/quincy/hollow/pomeranian/something else
>>
>>146272157

Chad could have become anything, even working as a shinigami helper might have given enough money to survive.

Instead he became what his uncle always hated, it's like a girl becoming a whore despite the fact that she could easily get a normal job
>>
>>146252323
Because they were too good and taking attention away from the Aizen fight
>>
Theory on what was supposed to happen:

Urahara and Aizen turn out to be two sides of the same coin; they have the same end goal but reached different conclusions on how to get there. It began with the soul king, and they each independently determined to create a hogyouku. Aizen went down the path of trying to manifest that power within himself; Urahara seemingly abandoned the plan and tried to hide the hogyouku away from existence... or perhaps, he realized the most effective route was to utilize someone else. And lo and behold, a baby with both shinigami and quincy heritage is born.

So he waits. He waits for the child to grow and reach his true potential before molding him into a weapon. However, Ichigo was growing too strong too quickly, and gaining the attention of threats around him. When his mother dies, Urahara convinces Isshin to let him take some of Ichigo's power away, part of his soul, to keep him safe and unknown. He places that fragment into the hogyouku, and decides he needs to hide it away, as it reacts to Ichigo in close proximity. Then, as if it were destiny, a young shinigami recruit happens to visit Karakura and Urahara takes the opportunity to hide the jewel in her soul. She unknowingly takes it to Soul Society, seperating the Hogyouku and Ichigo by a full dimension.
>>
>>146272830
In the years that pass, the hogyouku partially merges with Rukia. She meets a human Ichigo, who takes her powers... all of them, because part of them were his to begin with. 'Soul mates' takes a literal spin here. Ichigo has part of Rukia's soul and she has part of his - they are linked, though not as mates, but because their souls are intertwined.

This meeting wasn't planned by Urahara - at least, not so soon. Ichigo was still too young. But the effect of the two coming into contact had already started to manifest. Normal humans were gaining spiritual awareness. Ichigo was becoming increasingly stronger. So Urahara tried to hide the hogyouku deeper, to stop its effect on Ichigo, and hoping that Ichigo hadn't been noticed - but he had, and had been a long time ago in fact. So Soul Society took action and Urahara accelerated his plans. He forced Ichigo to gain strength at an unbelievable rate, manipulated his battles, and morphed him into a weapon capable of handling the threat of the Soul King and what he represented.
>>
>>146272012
Because he dropped the shit and you didn't pick up the tie ins novels Kubo wrote between HM and Fullbring arc. Chad took up boxing to become stronger in them and ended up loving the sport.

This wasn't out of blue, it was planned actually.
>>
>>146272830
>>146272858
Do we call fanfiction theories now?
>>
>>146272374
>What was the fucking point of that transformation?
To show that Ichigo accepted both sides of his dual nature and made those powers his.
>>
>>146272532
>The arrow only works on the Almighty
Looking by how he started leaking the black thing everywhere, it's probably more like "it cancels all of a quincy's powers" rather than "it cancels quincy powers".
>>
>>146273024
Are you saying Urahara wasn't a shady bastard that obviously knew more than he was letting on?
>>
>>146247671
I had almost forgotten
This. Basically it was
>And Rito- errr Tsuna's troubled days will continue!!!
Also had the problem of the NEXT BIGGEST THREAT EVER that it honestly got tiring and boring
>>
>>146254395
I'm still confused even with that sequel or new chapter or whatever it was that came out not too long ago
>>
>>146257776
I kinda like Renji
>>
>>146272532
Honestly they shoulda gone with his old shikai beating him because of the Old Man Zangetsu
>>
>>146273024
it's not like it will ever be cleared up in story
>>
>>146257776
>Literally nobody likes Renji for one thing.

Renji is fairly popular in Bleach Surveys in Japan.
>>
File: CqeY2BbVIAUeb6F.jpg (187KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CqeY2BbVIAUeb6F.jpg
187KB, 850x1200px
>>146257776
>>146257383
When Naruto ended, pixiv was still the go place for art. now you have to surf twitter.
>>
File: CqnS78qUEAEZWh_.jpg (72KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
CqnS78qUEAEZWh_.jpg
72KB, 571x800px
>>146257383
You're blind.
>>
>>146272432
Which main character? Naruto or Sasuke?
>>
>>146246091
Mx0, purely because they fucked everyone over
>>
>>146251438
What? Hellsing had the perfect end to that series, the vampire nazis were defeated and Alucard returns, how is that not an ending?
>>
>>146251843
>1.
What does that have to do with the quality of the ending? I don't care why it was shit, just that it was shit. And boy was it ever shit.
>2.
From what little I've seen of Naruto after the manga ended (really just the Sarada manga because the possibility of Sakura being cucked was too juicy to miss out on) it's not being used to write up the plot holes, Naruto's new content is just being used to expand on the world, not cover the original series' failings. Bleach on the other hand drowning in its own plot holes and unresolved events. Did Urahara and the other 3 with him die? Is there no Soul King at all now? Literally how did Aizen possibly get recaptured? Two of the Elite Four quincies were still in the fucking middle of their battles, and that's the last we saw of them.
>3.
Madara was hardly tacked on as heavily as Kaguya. Madara was built up to properly plenty of time in advance, and would have basically been the best final boss Naruto could have accomplished. It's either only Kaguya who was unnecessarily added in as a "bigger threat", or every villian that isn't Orochimaru.
And as if Ywach didn't come more out of nowhere after Aizen was dealt with than Kaguya did. At least Ywach didn't appear and kill Aizen before fighting all of Soul Society, I'll give you that.
>>
>>146251843
>will probably just have a Datalog at best.
ecks dee, good luck on getting anything anon
>>
>>146247149
What happened
>>
>>146246911
>bleachfag detected
>>
>>146246091
The End Anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The End manga
>>
>>146254084
You know Kubo's art could be really great if he could diversify his features a bit for the men. All the foundational shit and obsession with character design is there.
>>
>>146251843
I don't think the editors forced the ending to be rushed. Ending on it's 15th anniversary is too much of a coincidence for them suddenly axing the series. Most likely Kubo had a year or more of warning, much like someone clearly told Toriko's author to wrap it up a year ago and he promptly skipped to the final arc.

No Bleach's ending is rushed because of bullshit like >>146255446

Kubo had a deadline, and plenty of time to work with. But his pacing was shit, and he never managed to stop wasting tons of space. The end result being that he ran out of time and just gave up, half assed the conclusion of the arc, and spent the last two chapters on the epilogue he had in mind.
>>
File: 1471567060793.png (191KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1471567060793.png
191KB, 540x543px
>>146257383
Orihime is incredibly unpopular. Her getting Ichigo didn't generate much excitement judging from pixiv.
>>
>>146258361
He had six fucking years to plan this shit out
>>
File: delicious.png (95KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
delicious.png
95KB, 540x536px
>>146275594
>>
>>146255446
That's pretty fast pacing for Kubo.
>>
>>146257383
>surge of family fanart even if the ships are shit
Nips love those.

Also Naruto was crazy popular, no one cares for Bleach since years ago.

My guess is that the only people keeping up with it did so out of habit to see the weekly asspull and ichirukists desperate for a bone.
>>
>>146276151
>I don't think the editors forced the ending to be rushed. Ending on it's 15th anniversary is too much of a coincidence for them suddenly axing the series
I blame the rushed feeling on Kubo being hospitalized for weeks.
>>
>>146257776
You're retarded
>>
>>146257776
>Literally nobody likes Renji

Sounds like mad ichiruki can't tell the difference between reality and their headcanon.
>>
>>146274053
>Madara was hardly tacked on as heavily as Kaguya. Madara was built up to properly plenty of time in advance, and would have basically been the best final boss Naruto could have accomplished
Madarafags actually believe that.
>>
>>146273631
>>146273720
>>146276189
Cute!
>>
File: 1471871190185.jpg (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471871190185.jpg
1MB, 800x1200px
>>146276637
The kids are cute as fuck. Too bad Kubo's fucked himself out of a sequel/spinoff.
>>
why and when did rukia came in contact with hogyoku? one of the or the most important question in the story and instead of telling us Kubo just shows middle finger...
>>
>>146252065
wasn't bleach a were going to get cancelled ending?
>>
>>146246091
Am I the only one here that thinks Needless had the best ending in recent memory?
>>
>>146255446
>>146260907
>>146269850

Holy shit, that reminds me.

Does anyone else remember:
>The never ending Zael Apollo fight, and how he would just. Never. Die.
>The (mostly) tedious Captain vs nameless Arrancar battles in the Fake Karakura Town arc. Hell, when Allon came around I was genuinely interested because it was something completely unexpected.
>"You're our strategic advantage, Ichigo!", then proceeding to do absolutely nothing with that advantage. Ichigo literally lets Aizen win that fight.
>The really, really weak way they manage to beat Aizen - hyperbolic time chamber after Aizen kills the ghost choo choo train.

Honestly by that time I thought the fullbringer arc was a breath of fresh air. Granted, maybe the pacing was off and it was stretched out a bit at the start but it all worked out well in the end as a setup for the final arc.

Its too bad the final arcs ending turned out to be shite. What a waste of 15 years worth of buildup.
>>
>>146255155
Yu Yu Hakusho's ending was weak, but the manga really turned to shit with Yusuke's big demon heritage reveal. What a stupid addition to the story.

Though, honestly, the series was wasted potential in general. The Dark Tournament took up way too much fucking time. As far as tournament arcs go it was a good one, but it was still a boring fighting tournament arc.
>>
>>146267728
Isn't Ren too ? Always thought he was dominating power-wise
>>
>>146269850
But only the Mayuri fights were enjoyable, anon
>>
>>146246091
pretty much. Naruto was bad - like really fucking asspull bad - but Bleach ended as a fucking trainwreck on the bottom of the canyon full of plutonium.
>>
>>146269893
>And Ai Yazawa and Araki already did it.
So? Kubo has better fashion sense.
>>
>>146246983
kinda meh on that. I'd be glad if that spaceship actually hit the Earth leaving only those with the godlike alien as survivors of the species desperately roaming the universe and establishing colonies on other planets and then being hunted there as invaders in the neverending gantz purgatory
>>
>>146276793
>two shinigami kids and a loli nemu
i see what you were planning, kubo you fuck
>>
I think abusing the timing between bluts will be key to defeating the quincy
>>
>>146269850
>>146278413
Mayuri Vs Pernida is one of the best parts of Bleach as a whole.
>>
File: 54.jpg (140KB, 746x794px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
140KB, 746x794px
>>146278413
I really liked this guy's fight
>>
Wait, so that really was then ending of Bleach? Talk about shitty and rushed writing.
>>
>>146279344
It ended horribly with that little Grimjow bitch killing him from behind after everyone else did theur best weakening him.
>>
>>146261824

I wouldn't say TWGOK was worse than Bleach. At least TWGOK setup its conclusion prior to the end, no matter how bullshit the final results were. Bleach just defied reason.
>>
I don't understand why there was so much shipping shitposting near the end. For most of the series 4chan posters were generally cynical but polite but near the ending of the series it's as if everyone became super retarded all of a sudden. What gives? Did the shitposters on snk get bored or something?
>>
File: image.png (938KB, 915x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
938KB, 915x747px
Post characters you miss the most

Pic related
>>
>>146278085
Don't forget the Gerard fight which was just a massive waste of time.
>>
>>146280218
Literally every Sternritter fight was a waste of time, because Yhwach killed all of them himself. Komamura got turned into a dog to beat a guy that would have died on his own anyway, every chapter dedicated to fighting Nodt, Mask, Gremmy, etc were all utterly meaningless.

Fuck you Kubo
>>
File: bleach-3540697.jpg (168KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-3540697.jpg
168KB, 800x1145px
>tfw will never see this badass animated
>>
>>146279555
>Grimjow
What I hated most about Grimmjow wasn't his character, it's the retards who demanded that he come back after he was no longer useful.
>>
>>146280377
>Badass
>Only defeated chumps
>Beaten by both aizen and ywatch
>>
>>146247671

Oh man, I feel the exact same way you do. I was total stan for KHR up until that fucking ending.

The worst part is how there's no epilogue whatsover. Yeah, there's no timeskip and an arc of adult Tsuna, but goddamn, the least that could've been done was an epilogue showing what the crew is doing.

Instead, we're left with the EXACT same Tsuna we got in chapter 1. Tsuna is probably the most static character in shonen, and all that build up of him finally accepting his role as a mafia boss was all for nothing.
>>
>>146276793
>Too bad Kubo's fucked himself out of a sequel/spinoff.

How?
>>
>>146280377
>Made every captain bow their heads, including Zaraki

Prequel when ?
>>
>>146247505

>calls someone Bleachfag

>knows about Bleach in detail

>>
Eyeshield 21's ending was pretty horrible
>>
>>146247671
>that pic has two G's
>instead of using the same G for both words
This triggers my stylistic autism
>>
>>146281797

What. No it was not.
Maybe not that original for the genre, but not horrible
>>
>>146281797
Eyeshield 21's ending was more "ultra-meh" than bad. It was a great manga, but its problem was that it peaked in the games against Shinryuuji and Ojou and got weaker to the sputtering end.
>>
File: 324563.png (690KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
324563.png
690KB, 1280x720px
90% of you would overlook the problems or just ignore them if he'd knocked up Rukia instead.
>>
>>146281797
It was forgettable but no horrible.
>>
File: shaman-king-249130.jpg (216KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shaman-king-249130.jpg
216KB, 750x1200px
>>146252020
At least Shaman King's original ending was a glorious meme
It was extremely memorable

Bleach's is just boring as shit and doesn't really make you feel anything
>>
>>146254454
>"Manga where the author died"
Itazura na Kiss in a nutshell
>>
>>146281921
nah, if that was true, then we'd tolerate Naruto now just because Hinata won... oh.
>>
>>146282106
Hinata is not remotely as popular as Rukia.
>>
rukiafags are just mad ichigo chose the better waifu
>>
File: 1449617948737.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449617948737.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
>>146282106
narutos ending was better received than bleachs and it had a shit ton more threads

/a/ llikes naruto more than bleach
>>
>>146253811
>Kubo is an artistic genius
Top fucking kek
An artistic genius draws backgrounds
>>
>>146252020
I'd say the extended ending annoys me just as much, even if only because Chocolove turning himself in then bailing straight back out was stupid.
>>
>>146254084
>Look at 90% of the Final Arc and it's still good drawing
You have got to be shitting me
His art in the final arc is soulless generic trash that seems like it was designed by committee

The only time his art was good was in early Bleach and in Zombiepowder.
>>
>>146282334
>His art in the final arc is soulless generic trash that seems like it was designed by committee
>The only time his art was good was in early Bleach and in Zombiepowder.

Into the trash your tastes go holy shit.
>>
Why didn't soul society ever nuke hueco mundo to genocide the hallows? They have the firepower.
>>
>>146254085
The Kanzenban ending of Shaman King was pretty good imo
>>
>>146282228
I want to disagree with you, but when I look deep within myself, I know what you speak is truth.
>>
>>146254576
>I don't read one-piece anymore but that guy was miles ahead than kubo in character design
Early Kubo(Early Bleach/Zombiepowder.)>Oda>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Later Bleach
>>
>>146280218
Gerard was such a waste of time, Kubo couldn't even think of a way for them to beat him

So was Hasclwach too for that matter
>>
>>146282009
Good god, I remember back in middle school saving up and buying the volume online(mainly due to rumors/threat of the English release was getting canceled). I learned kana specifically from this volume, and while my Japanese was obviously shit back then so I must have lost a lot of context and subliminal key points, that was the most bizarre shit on the planet.

Then we got Yoh the nihilist in KZB. I wish Lyserg and the rest of the cast had a chance to show up in Flowers before it got plasmacanned. Flowers would have worked well as either a straight-up slice of life with Shamans and shit but they jumped the tourney dick way too quickly.
>>
>>146254402
>Also, most black and white manga don't need background.
Hello Kubo
>>
>>146281921
And this is exactly one of the reasons I'm glad she didn't win.

If she did, some fools would probably go around thinking Bleach was actually good as long as muh Ichiruki happened.
>>
>>146255247
>Although I don't know whether the manga had the same ending as the anime or not.

The manga rushes very quickly through the last tournament and has Yusuke returning early, then it goes into a bunch of one shot standalone chapters that often revealed character backstory or background figures that hadn't been seen yet (like Yusuke's and Kuwabara's fathers). There's a subplot through these chapters about demons mingling with humans and humanity learning about them - like Yukina moving to Kuwaba's home. The resolution to Mukuro's backstory was told at this point in the manga too, while the anime moved it to before the tournament.

Then, there's a chapter where some idiots from the Spirit world take over a mega cannon and threat to blow up Earth with it, but they're easily defeated by Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei and Kurama, although it ends with a cliff hanger about them managing to fire the cannon and it's not clear if it was stopped or destroyed on time.

Then it's the final beach scene that was in the anime. Really, the issue with YYH's manga ending is just that for a fighting manga there's very little fighting in the final volumes (especially once you consider that the tournament was mostly off screen in the manga), but story-wise it was pretty good.
>>
>>146272151
When people say "early bleach" they mean the first 2 arcs/pre-arrancar
>>
>>146252609
People who don't know this haven't read Bakuman
>>
>>146247501

Reborn didn't have as many plot holes, but at the same time ending it how it began was dumb
>>
>>146255750
Nope.jpg
Bleach had the Substitute Shinigami and Soul Society arcs which were good

Naruto only had the Hidan/Kakuzu ac which was OK...mostly due to Hidan
>>
>>146272439

It ran for 8 years. I would call that popular enough. Plus it was the resident fujo series until Kuroko took off
>>
>>146282862
>>Naruto only had the Hidan/Kakuzu ac
Zabuza and Chuunin exams were fine. Arguably Tsunade arc was okay too
>>
>>146282668
The issue with YYH's ending is before that. It spent a long time setting up the three factions of the Demon World only to toss them in the trash when Yuusuke suggests a tournament instead which is largely skipped over in the rushed ending.

Also the retcons in the world-building got to be overwhelming by the end. Revealing that S-class demons used to freely enter Earth a mere generation ago really undercut the villains' plots in the Dark Tournament and Chapter Black sagas. I mean, who cares if they made the tunnel? It didn't matter anyway!
>>
>>146256751
>Air Gear
>Great
It was always shit
>>
>>146257054
>I don't read mainstream trash
>*proceeds to list mainstream series*
kill yourself
>>
>>146246983
this tbqh
>>
>>146257802
I'd say Naruto's ending was worse
Naruto's and Bleach's ending were basically the same shit except that Kishi's drawing skill had become Deviantart-tier bad by that point...especially in the final chapter which looked straight out deviantart

At least the drawings in Bleach's final chapters were decent so it's better than Naruto's ending by default
>>
>>146258282
The original Princess Hao ending was awful but the new Kanzenban ending was pretty good imo...although some people still didn't like it but that's what you get when the villain wins

>>146258326
>Also Yoh ended up with his cute waifu
Umm I think you've got the wrong series here Yoh was with Anna before the series even started
>>
>>146278387
Ren was the weakest of the group
Just a bit weaker than Yoh but it suits his character development considering he's not obsessed about getting stronger than Yoh anymore
>>
>>146260084
SK got a better ending via the Kanzenban later...how many series have even done that before?
>>
>>146272891
>you didn't pick up the tie ins novels Kubo wrote between HM and Fullbring arc
I thought those weren't written by Kubo and it was by some other author
>>
>>146272621
>he became what his uncle always hated
Uncle
It was his Grandpa...aka "Abuelo"
>>
File: naruto 1112.png (1MB, 670x960px) Image search: [Google]
naruto 1112.png
1MB, 670x960px
>>146283176
>At least the drawings in Bleach's final chapters were decent so it's better than Naruto's ending by default

what are you talking about?

and naruto had a much much better ending, kishi tied up pretty much all of his plot lines, showed every major character and was an actual ending

Naruto had a clear arc and goal (becoming respected by his village and becoming hokage) which he completed and his final fight was with his long time rival, not to mention the actual fight between naruto and sasuke was a million times better than ichigos bankai being broken then being reforged then being broken then being remade then being broken then being reverted to its past self before ichigos son finally killed the big bad with ???
>>
>>146267728
>Chocolove

he had the highest powerlevel but not like he could actually do anything
>>
>>146281905
>>146281916
>>146281970
It just felt extremely underwhelming
It also felt sad for some reason seeing them all split-up
>>
Is it too late to start from where the anime left off..
>>
Naruto amazingly was actually better than bleach near the end despite being an absolute shitshow for 100 chapters before. Think about it. Since heucomundo bleach was always slow paced and underwhelming. How long where they on name? Years right? Bleach was always padded our with pointless and most importantly, BORING fights. I don't get the hype over pernida, it was boring. It reminded me of watching ichigos friends fight random arrancar in heucomundo.

Bleach has had me bored to tears ever since it lost momentum and direction. Hundreds and hundreds of chapters ago. At least Naruto made me laugh with its rediculousness.
>>
The manga with the worst ending is easily Ichigo 100%.
>>
File: shaman-king-249373.png (144KB, 1024x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shaman-king-249373.png
144KB, 1024x1500px
>>146282552
>Good god, I remember back in middle school saving up and buying the volume online
>Not knowing the old SK messageboards
>http://greatspirit.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=spoilerseng&action=print&num=1093620641
>http://greatspirit.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=spoilerseng&action=print&num=1094495237

Sorry if those links don't work right now since the site seems to be down for me but bookmark them and read them later(they're vintage 2004 threads back when the manga first got canned) they're worth a read

Flowers sucked but if you liked it rejoice since he's bringing it back eventually

>Yoh the nihilist in KZB
Wut? Where did you get that conclusion?
Because pic related suggests the exact contrary
>>
>>146246091
Bleach ending is rushed and slightly rage-inducing, but the reader should have expected it since at least thirty volumes.
That's potentially three kubos out of five, but look at the other competitors:
>Gantz
A faster, worse and even less resolutive version of Kubo's ending. It tops it in every single way, without even trying hard.
>Negima
The series premise was already out of the window since volumes, BUT STILL to have the nerve of pulling out the shit he did, Akamatsu shows us that the amount of fucks he gives to the reader is minus 2 Kubos in the Kubo scale.
>Mysterious Girlfriend X
Way to drag along something without doing anything concrete. Unlike with Bleach, you don't even get the feeling that some moments were still worth the read.
>Liar Game
When the author simply runs away.
>Ranma 1/2
"How to fool the reader into believing an ending exist: a dissertation"
>Anything Oh!Great
...but you don't read him for his endings, so I guess he fine

I can find more, but those weren't long running series.
>>
File: plankott.jpg (45KB, 550x428px) Image search: [Google]
plankott.jpg
45KB, 550x428px
>>146272891
What matters is the MANGA. I ain't never read one of them lite novel books, or any books in general for that matter, and I ain't about to start. Even if I wanted to, they haven't translated them to ENGRISH yet.
>>
>>146284435
Shit ignore those two links and try these 2 ones

http://greatspirit.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=spoilerseng&action=display&num=1093620641

http://greatspirit.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi?board=spoilerseng&action=display&num=1094495237
>>
>>146284494
With Shaman King I dodged the bullet, but I feel sorry for those who were caught.
>>
>>146282413
But my taste is actually good
His art in the early days was unique
His art nowadays is generic anime trash #5421321
>>
>>146282943
>Zabuza and Chuunin exams were fine
They were boring and overrated
>>
>>146283534
That looks like fucking shit

Sasuke suddenly deciding to turn a new leaf was forced as fuck and you know it
>>
>>146283607
Not true he came back from death and saved everyone's ass and in general just kicked a ton of ass
>>
>>146257383

No one was reading Bleach by the time it ended.
>>
>>146284259
>Bleach has had me bored to tears ever since it lost momentum and direction. Hundreds and hundreds of chapters ago. At least Naruto made me laugh with its rediculousness.
Most people had the opposite experience
Most people kept reading Bleach because of Aizen's memes
>>
>>146284558

I guess people are butthurt about some expanded universe shit or something? If you just read the original run of the manga it ends on a pretty satisfying note.
>>
>>146284558
Read these threads here >>146284544 seriously
It's pretty entertaining reading threads back from 2004 when it was first canceled
>>
>>146246091
It wasn't an ending, it was a mercy kill. Bleach has been awful for a while now.
>>
>>146284792

>Sasuke suddenly deciding to turn a new leaf was forced as fuck and you know it

That's not something the ending botched but Part II in general. Besides, the Bleach has much, much bigger problems on a fundamental level.
>>
>>146284999
>(I´m glad that we still have bleach in Shounen Jump...)

If they only knew.
>>
>>146246091
I can't believe I prefer Zombie Powder ending over this piece of shit ending.
>>
File: DBZ.jpg (34KB, 601x343px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ.jpg
34KB, 601x343px
Nope, but I gotcha covered OP.
>>
>>146247149
The no kiss was one of the most rage inducing moments I have ever felt in manga. I wanted to punch the mangaka.
>>
>>146282943

Zabuza and the Chuunin Exam were solid, but part 1 Naruto was at its best( pretty ironic since it is also the catalyst for what ruined the series) during the rescue Sasuke arc. It had amazing pacing, tension and fights. And since Sasuke hadn't devolved into a caricature yet, his final decision to betray his friends was tragic but you could sort of see why he chose this path and you actually could care about it.
>>
>>146285147

Oh come on. I don't like Uub or Goku's weird decision to abandon everything either, but DB ended with every loose end neatly wrapped up.
>>
>>146284838
Honestly, I doubt Kubo even read Bleach.
>>
File: 1471557550228.jpg (297KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471557550228.jpg
297KB, 1280x960px
>>146280188
>characters you miss the most
>>
>>146276223
He got so lucky, the only thing good out of this is we have a red head Rukia now.
>>
>>146284999
Whoa, I can only imagine those fans enjoying Bleach ending with a smile on their face, now...
The cicle of delusions and broken dreams continues in this days, I wonder what will be the next crash.
>>
>>146284904
4chan made bleach worth reading. That's hardly praise for bleach though.
>>
I dropped the Bleach manga halfway through Hueco Mundo years ago But I have been rewatching early episodes of the anime lately because of the end(I'm on episode 6 now), and what struck me the most is how much cooler Ichigo was back then. I actually like him as an MC, he very much acts like a real teenager would in those circumstances. It's unfortunate he devolves into "muh friends" being his only character trait.
>>
>>146284941
>If you just read the original run of the manga it ends on a pretty satisfying note.
No it doesn't look at this >>146282009
That was was the original 2004 ending

The new kanzenban ending came out 4-5 years later after that
>>
>>146285071
Yeah back in 2004 Bleach was still good
>>
>>146285979
This
Ichigo was never an amazing protag or anything but at least he was likeable early on
>>
>>146280808
It was her way of telling kids to not become shit they don't want to be because of peer preassure. Especially if it's illegal mafia trash, Tsuna already worked his ass off to solve their issues. Tsuna was right.
>>
Dragonball's ending was god-awful
I watched it when I was a kid but never finshed it
Years later I read the manga and holy shit was the ending bad.
>>
>>146280377
>>146281601
FUCK, I WANT THIS SO BAD
>>
>>146287285
GT's ending was better
>>
Bleach and Gantz are my biggest regret.
Soul Eater had a shit ending too but it wasn't nearly as convoluted as these two.

Naruto ending was fine.
>>
>>146284435
When was it weekly manga firsted started getting scanned weekly?
Did the SS arc get a weekly scan? That must have been amazing to be around for.
>>
>>146281921
Pretty much. Rukia winning the MC bowl would make me go into full damage control mode for the rest of my life.
She didn't so I'll leave that burden to IHfags.
>>
>>146287635
I have no idea
>>
>>146246911
Fuck no.
Bleach's ending was hamfisted and the epilogue was so anticlimax that it's shit.
>>
>>146281921
Thank god she didn't
>>
>>146287681
Or you could just say "I don't care if the series got shit, I'm just glad IchiRuki won"
>>
>>146254082
>after the future arc
>after
It is exactly turned into a pile of shit during the future arc. Byakuya was a shitty villain and the whole arc was a waste of time.
>>
>>146285979
>"muh friends"
Don't worry, he later devolves even further into "muh dead mom".
>>
>>146287285
>Dragonball's ending was god-awful
People overlook it because they hate GT and Super sucks.
>>
>>146281921
More like 40-50%, which represents the ichiruki population in the Ble/a/ch audience. But yeah, there would be a bit less bitching and a flood of Ichiruki spamming their OTP like mad.
>>
>>146282106
The only reason I found Naruto ending better is because
>>
>>146289156

>because

...it fit the themes of the story of generational shifts and leaving behind a legacy, it didn't introduce any bizarre plotholes, everything was wrapped up and the new characters were actually pretty cool?
>>
>>146289604
>the new characters were actually pretty cool
Fuck off Bizarro.
>>
>>146247671
>op all about how shitty the bleach ending is
>includes picture of the ship

>this somehow does not imply the ending ship as being shit

you wut? He was following the signifiers retard, maybe you need to learn how to post.
>>
File: salad.png (728KB, 1434x1058px) Image search: [Google]
salad.png
728KB, 1434x1058px
>>146290735

>disliking the only good female character kishimoto ever made
>>
>>146292157
She's shit
>>
>>146292157
Salada fucking sucks. Not as much as her mother though.
>>
Did they ever cover the spectrum of the "Left Hand, Right Hand, Heart, Left Leg, Right Leg." I don't think they even touched the legs.

Also, how come soul society wasn't crushed, there is no fucking soul king anymore and Captain-TB could only hold shit for a little while.

Fuck it, they should have had Orihime to be revealed to be the Heart of the Soul King and ascend after a loving embrace with Ichigo to be the Soul Princess. That way you can have a Ichi-Orhi ending AND an Ichi-Ruki.
>>
>>146262090

That's what they said about the princes and bodyguards chapter.
And the Beyond chapter.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.
>>
>>146292614
What the fuck happened to Ganju and Chad, Brought in for no fucking reason, no fight, no nothing. The fullbringers showed up and did literally nothing, Ichidad and Ishidad did nothing but maguffin.

The Arrancar did nothing, NEL DID FUCKING NOTHING. So many characters showed up and did absolutely nothing. KIRA DID NOTHING, We had this big reveal that Kira was back as some supergrim zombie and that's all we have to guess?

I fucking hope that they pull a Boruto and new arc with new the characters, they can show us the new captains and that in action and cover half the shit they missed and we get to go back to the early bleach days where it was comfy ghost-hunters and flash-step was a big enough deal for a Vice-Captain to go "Oh shit!" over instead of every mook being able to do it.
>>
Reborn had the worst ending of all time. Naruto had the worst final arc of all time. Bleach ending gave us Chad the wrestler so it's cool
>>
>>146292766
>Naruto had the worst final arc of all time
No I would definitely say both Naruto and Bleach's final arcs sucked

Also Chad's a boxer
>>
>>146292764
>So many characters showed up and did absolutely nothing
I much prefer this over Naruto war arc focusing on every single side fuck that exists and dragging forever.
>>
File: 1462315281646.png (40KB, 419x277px) Image search: [Google]
1462315281646.png
40KB, 419x277px
Bleach ending was too quick, Naruto's lasted long enough to make Yuki Nagato sick of it.
>>
File: Sakura_Boruto_Movie.png (87KB, 300x218px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura_Boruto_Movie.png
87KB, 300x218px
Sakura>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rukia
>>
>>146293517

>I much prefer this over Naruto war arc focusing on every single side fuck that exists and dragging forever.

Then why have them show up? Why set things up? You do realize that takes panel space and drags things out?

Also, the entirety of Bleach is like this. Chad/Ishida/Orihime/Rukia always take the backseat to some fucking lieutenant fighting some extremely minor minion.
>>
>>146272439
The last arc was ok but 0 change still destroyed everything
>>
>>146282115
HAhaHAHAHAHA!!!, are you serious?
>>
>>146295172
Jesus, I hope you are trolling and I’m not even a bleachfag.
>>
>>146292598
sasookey is relly kewl!
sakoora, de bootiful
>>
>>146246983
I agree. Bleach at least felt like kubo was told to enjd it now with 10 chapters of anticipation. Gantz felt like the author one day woke tired of it.

I like the invasion arc though. I would have added a third final small arc to wrap things up with Kurono and how he will grow now that everyone knows he is not a day lamp.
>>
File: 1434070365118.jpg (134KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1434070365118.jpg
134KB, 640x900px
>>146246911
I have no issue with the bleach ending itself, my issue is how soulless Urahara and Co were left out of the picture and how the world wasn't explained. The world building itself was fine but not it execution if that makes sense.

The naruto ending was solid besides the kaguya thing which admittedly was rushed.
>>
>>146248175
I remember during the the Hueco Mundo Arc people were still arguing whether Bleach > Naruto. But that quickly died afterwards.
>>
Is Harribel still in the rape dungeon?
>>
>>146296995
Is Hidan still alive?
>>
>>146297411

Yes.
>>
>>146297565
Source?
>>
>>146284522
Yo can't possibly be proud of such ignorance. I like manga too anon, but you're missing out on the most immersive narrative medium in existance.
>>
>>146298658
*Existence, small typo just as I was lecturing you about ignorance, carry on.
>>
>>146295972
>Then why have them show up?
Cheap fanservice.

I wish Grimjow stayed dead.
>>
>>146296995
All female arrancar, actually all arrancar were just forgotten.
>>
>>146298658
>ranobe
>immersive
top kek
>>
>>146255737
i thought he'd come and help against the Balance guy
>>
>>146299373
Well, light novels are to literature whar anime is to manga; a pale deformed and mentally-challenged imitation.
>>
>>146279344
>the only sternritter in the entire fucking wandenreich army using actual quincy powers
fuck it
>>
Still butthurt?
>>
>>146302720
That was such a let down.
>>
File: claymoreraki.jpg (141KB, 1054x750px) Image search: [Google]
claymoreraki.jpg
141KB, 1054x750px
>425 posts

>ctrl+f claymore 0 results

Hey senpai, how many plotholes do you want?
>>
Anybody remembers Psyren?
>>
>>146246091
Yes
>>
>>146246091
No
>>
>>146303479
Nah, Claymore was actually fine.
>>
>>146246091
Maybe
>>
>>146246091
I don't know
>>
>>146246091
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>146246091
Can I get another option?
>>
>>146304682
>Make a big deal about Amamiya losing her memory
>Pretty much nothing comes from it

Regardless Psyren was pretty fucking good, Shame Kagamigami was canned.
Thread posts: 435
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.