[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matt and Sora Fuck Digimon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: MATT.jpg (98KB, 859x726px) Image search: [Google]
MATT.jpg
98KB, 859x726px
Matt and Sora
Fuck Digimon
>>
>>146244388
Sora is the guy right?
>>
Fuck the retards that picked up digimon only to ship characters
It was the start of shipping cancer that spread all over the western fandom over 15 years ago
>>
>>146244388
Triggered yet Taiorafags?
>>
>>146245055

Not really. Taichi will get somebody better. And it's gunna be either mary-sue Mei-chan or nameless and irrelevant Manager-san
>>
>>146245846
This as long as mei and tai make sense tho
sora and matt is so forced
>>
Biyomon's face sort of worries me. Did she just want to get in the water, or did she have a thing for Agumon?
>>
Have Matt and Sora fucked yet?
>>
>>146247363
They fucked way back in Jr. High School
>>
>>146247363
anime characters only fuck in doujin land
>>
>>146248055
I could think of about a hundred ways to disprove that.
>>
>>146248271
No you cant
>>
>>146244388
>Matt and Sora
>Fuck Digimon
I think they'd rather fuck each other.
>>
>this kills the Taiora

Good riddance, now apologize to Zero Two and the astronaut ending.
>>
I thought Tai was gay.
>>
>>146248294
>kisshentai.net
>>
>>146244388
So what exactly did Tri do to 02?
>>
>>146246462
Aren't birds and dinosaurs the same thing
>>
>>146248628
He is. Their digimon even fuse together
>>
>>146244388
I thought this shit was about animal beating the shit outta each other. Fucking movie was shipping and MISUNDERSTANDINGS all the fucking time.
>>
>>146251434
Digimon were just manifestations of characters' self and things to show development with.
The human's growth and survival in a strange land was the main focus.
>>
>>146244388
Saban made it worse.

Taiora was only vaguely a thing in Our War Game.
>>
>>146244388

whose the chick with glasses?
>>
>>146244388
Can't blame them.
I would too.
>>
>>146252629
Meiko.
Mysterious girl that suddenly showed up and is nerd moe stereotypes and suspiciously similar to Hikari. Some believe that she is an artificial attempt by researchers to make a conduit to Homeostasis and Meicoomon is derived from her DNA the same way that Archnemon and Mummymon were from Oikawa, but more likely is just "we want the Homura Audience".
>>
Sora is such a bitch holding out for him and rejecting someone else.

What a lead on cock tease. I can't stand it when girls are like that.
>>
>>146247363
Lets forget the ending and remember the good old emo days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM4Sd4OK0z8
>>
>>146244388
>Matt and Sora
They are both shitty characters anyway, so who cares? They deserve each other.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.