[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Volume_01.jpg (302KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Volume_01.jpg
302KB, 840x1200px
What went wrong?
>>
With the manga or the anime? I've only watched the anime.
>>
The girls didn't become breeding sows producing JOHJ hybrids.
>>
Came back from Mars and not enough waifus
>>
Some of the roaches were on Earth all along.

If season 3 comes around, I'm gonna tell it to go fuck itself.

Is the manga better, the same, or worse?
>>
File: kondou.png (212KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kondou.png
212KB, 640x480px
wtf
>>
>>146227670
This character design is very common.
>>
>>146227484

I strongly believe the he lost the plot and added too much current world politics.

Should have ended everything on Mars, instead came back to Earth and now everyone have all types of powers because of new medical science.

I mean, used to be each character 1 type of creature, now everyone can have anyone's abilities.
>>
>>146227484
Drawn out mars arc. The chinese should have stayed dead.
>>
>>146227484
Roaches don't get enough screentime
>>
>>146227484
Too much politics handled poorly. Still as fun as ever, though.
>>
Nothing. You just watched the anime didn't you?
>>
>>146227484
Things started going south when the Chinese took over. Pulpy sci-fi of bug humans vs JOHJ was pretty cool but once it became Bug humans vs bug humans vs JOHJ it started to get less interesting.

It started off pretty bland but around the time humans started winning fights it got really good. That lasted for a volume or two and then it started to decline again in quality.

Now we're on earth and I stopped reading though sheer uninterested. Doesn't help that we lost Display;None who was the only good translator for this even if you did have to wait months for a volume release.
>>
>>146227584
Xi, Eva, Michelle, Yaeko, Nina an Kanako

The roaches are still entertaining as fuck, fights are the best part of the series and the plot is still the same: Humans vs Roaches. People started to hate it because salty Joefags were betrayed by Captain Eugenics is not on the good side even if it was foreshadowed and started to call it asspull. That's literally it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.