[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does happy anime make you sad? I mean seeing a couple that really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Does happy anime make you sad?

I mean seeing a couple that really cares about each other, or any really heartwarming relationship, and knowing you'll never have that. How can you watch that?
>>
I always get weired out when I see anime trying to push happy families.
>>
>>146220044
No. Actually, I enjoy it very much. The momen from your pic may still be one of best romantic moments I've seen in animu.
>>
>>146220230
I will agree with that. but it depressed the fuck out of me.
>>
>>146220230
unrelatedly, wtf this show. it started all serious, and then the next series is all wacky harem events.
>>
File: 1403958662618.gif (543KB, 688x695px) Image search: [Google]
1403958662618.gif
543KB, 688x695px
>>146220044
>Does happy anime make you sad?
no

>and knowing you'll never have that.
...yeahhh...about that...
>>
File: 2 deep 4 u.jpg (52KB, 590x440px) Image search: [Google]
2 deep 4 u.jpg
52KB, 590x440px
>>146220312
it's one of the greatest shows ever created.

>b-but a show should only have ONE mood and style!!
typical burger mentality. That's why so many western series get boring or tiring after a while.
>>
>and knowing you'll never have that
Speak for yourself fag.
>>
File: Screenshot_16.png (206KB, 489x422px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_16.png
206KB, 489x422px
>>146220044

>"you'll never have that"
>I have that for a long time now, we watch anime together

Anon, how about... like... trying?
>>
>>146220044
>you'll never have that

Only if you sit on your ass and do nothing

Which is what actually makes me sad when I see happy anime couples, because I'm just sitting on my ass doing nothing
>>
File: 1382861030031.jpg (401KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1382861030031.jpg
401KB, 1000x800px
>>146223862
This.
Coincidentally, Bakemonogatari is one of our shared favorites, and we both ship Crap x Arararagi. Partly because their characters hit very close home to us.

If you wanna open a girl's floodgates, show her Ef: Tale Of memories, Nana, and Paradise Kiss.
>>
>>146220044
That's seems pretty weird and autistic but I always thinks that " are humans actually capable of love? "
This whole romance and couples in love doesnt seems real to me.
>>
You just immerse yourself in it and the feeling and escape, even if it bites later
>>
File: 1428603174980.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428603174980.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>146224690
>This whole romance and couples in love doesnt seems real to me.
it's real. It just tends to get forgotten and burried in this cold, harsh world of ours at times.
>>
>>146220044
Anime can get me really emotional but somehow I don't really care for all that stuff in the real world. I don't like hanging out with people, and having a girlfriend just seems like a hassle more than anything.
Maybe I'm just afraid.
>>
>Currently watching Haruhi
>EPS 12-13
>"We have to do this stuff for the summer or it will go to waste! Time will never go back! "
>Anine characters are living their life while I'm just watching
It's this weird feeling that it makes me happy but it feels so wrong
>>
Don't feel too bad, OP. A lot of relationships are shit. What you desire is mostly just fantasy, except for a very small percentage of people. Sure, you might think you've found the 'one', but three years down the line you'll wind up with a kid you never wanted, a house you can't afford and a festering disdain for the one you thought you'd share the rest of your life with.
>>
>>146225221
It's pretty ridiculous how high divorce rates are especially in the western world.
>>
>>146224571
>we both ship Crap x Arararagi. Partly because their characters hit very close home to us.

I'll bet
>>
>>146220870
Who are you quoting and how do you know his location?
>>
>>146220044
>I mean seeing a couple that really cares about each other
>Crab and Arararagi

This is probably one of the worst examples of a "caring" or "heartwarming" relationship.
>>
>>146225221
This is pretty accurate. Wishing for a perfect relationship like the ones you see in works of fiction is almost on the same level as any other unachievable fantasy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.