[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blood Blockade Battlefront

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Leo Dance.webm (618KB, 628x548px) Image search: [Google]
Leo Dance.webm
618KB, 628x548px
I just started watching this and am currently on episode six. What does /a/? think of Blood Blockade Battlefront?

A lot of the plot was kind of going over my head, but Leonardo is a fun character and I do like the whole premise of the show. I have a feeling that this one of those things that is going to be better the second time around, even if just because then one is familiar with all of the characters' personalities.

Thoughts?
>>
Don't use the English title retard.
>>
>>146209443
The hell was up with the story boarding or whatever in this anime?

It felt awkward as fuck and I don't even know what happened at the end.
>>
File: Kekkai+Sensen.jpg (242KB, 1480x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kekkai+Sensen.jpg
242KB, 1480x1000px
>>146209443
Very good visual style, far too many characters, messy plot, way too rushed and short, ultimately kind of disappointing

It had a lot of potential and a huge amount of polish, but I just didn't care about any of the characters by the end.
>>
>>146209443
Normalfag shounenshit
>>
This anime was so fucking likeable.
Look at that ed.
Brings a smile to you're heart.
>>
>>146209443
It's a fun ride, even after that whole fiasco with the final chapter and NO SALT ZONE. It's great, that's all.

Sadly the manga isn't scanlated, that's where the plot, goofy, and more shit happens
>>
It was fun for like three episodes then went downhill fast, the ending is fantastic and is the only thing I'll care to remember about it.
>>
>>146209443
>am currently on episode six
Good, now you can drop it, aside of episode 5 and 6 the show is garbage.
>>
OVA subs never.
>>
I loved it from beginning to end, watched it twice which I don't usually do with my animu. My love for it was probably more because of its style, charm and very unique voice and artistic direction, though (since it honestly doesn't have the greatest plot of all and it can be confusing to keep up with it).
I just fucking loved it and wish I could get more of it.
>>
Animation style was more like a western style cartoon. I am not a fan of the monster of the week genre personally.
>>
The only episodes I remember was the chess episode and the hamburger episode, and the scene of that one lucky guy crashing a plane or some shit. For the amount of annoying loud fans it had it was pretty forgettable.
>>
Voice acting is a bit lacking.
And the last episode delay really screws the show. And that episode was not even well-written/animated.
>>
File: image.gif (76KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
76KB, 500x281px
Best Girl
>>
S2 someday
>>
>>146216530
Loved the setting and the SoL elements
>>
what a shitshow this was, wish I didn't watch it live.
>>
>>146216530
same
I think that having 24 episodes over 12 would help out flesh everyone out more since they needed it
I hope it gets a second season, especially since Chain's arc was pretty great in the manga
And they have so much of the world building aspects that didn't make it because of the 12 episode format
>>
>>146217089
>took 3 months to even finish the last episode and get it to air

Yeah right.
>>
Not the op but I also just starting watching this.

I think I am on episode 10 and it looks like we are moving into what ever the final arc will be with the stealing his eyes thing. Is it worth watching any more of this or have I seen the best of it.
>>
>>146217715
If you're this close to the end, might as well finish watching it.
>>
>>146217847

I just want to have happy memories of it, this final segment looks like it could put a damper on that.
>>
>>146217898
Just finish it. It's just an anime after all.
>>
>>146217898
imo it's great, watch it dude. Why wouldn't you, really? I cried like a faggot when it ended, but hey maybe that was enhanced by the fact that I waited so long for it
>>
>>146209499
>autism
>>
Truly a great show, especially the
>>
ending
>>
File: tumblr_nmtn8kZNp41s0osjho1_1280.jpg (495KB, 1008x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmtn8kZNp41s0osjho1_1280.jpg
495KB, 1008x1600px
>>146217058
my little waifu can't be this dysfunctional
>>
>>146218325
I hate you almost as much as I hate the tripcode generator that said my trip would contain BONES
>>
>>146217330
The series sold well though
The staff getting fucked over has nothing to do with that
>>
Don't Forget to Don't Forget
>>
>>146218661
You could have just used a name for that joke, you know.
>>
>>146209443
>A lot of the plot was kind of going over my head
The threads when the show was airing really helped some of the anons figure out what was happening.
Try and dig up the old threads.
>>
>>146209584
King of despair left Black's body and found a new host.
White died and her ghost in form of a butterfly smooched Leo on the lips.
The magical barriers keeping the city from being fully swallowed by the other world were stabilized and are still doing their job.
Leo continues to live his life as a Libra member.

The storyboard probably felt awkward cause manga is simply day-to-day lives of Libra members, the overarching plot with the twins was a shoehorned anime original.
>>
>>146215458
They are out, I've watched it just the other day.
>>
Zapp was an interesting character, I watched it mainly for the comic relief. As the rest of /a/ said, lots of potential, but twelve episodes couldn't give it enough meat to make it great.
>>
>>146209443
>english name
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.