[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: Muh Dream.jpg (54KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Dream.jpg
54KB, 600x697px
Was Griffith evil?
>>
define evil
>>
>>146190641
Does good exist in Berserk world.
>>
>>146190641
probably, but the sure thing is that he is retarded to fuck the king's daughteru when he was planning world domination
>>
File: 574.jpg (40KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
574.jpg
40KB, 600x371px
>>146190641

Is.
>>
>>146190821
That's Guts' fault. If he had just given Griffith that sweet, muscular ass, none of this would have happened.
Guts is the real villain.
>>
>>146190641
he was a tremendous faggot and still is.
>>
>>146190641
When he was Griffith, no.
Godhand preordained all of the apostles and Godhand members to eventually take their respective role.
Sure they still had a choice, but let's be real. Ultimatums in incredibly desperate situations where the holder of the egg is not quite in the right mental state. It's debatable if they really understood their choice at all.

As a member of Godhand though, yes he is evil. He accepted it into his heart to become one with the ether that Godhand and the rest of the destructive fairy folk came from.
Beforehand he was more amoral.
>>
File: Guts_Kenshiro.jpg (286KB, 699x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_Kenshiro.jpg
286KB, 699x1200px
Guts drawn by Tetsuo Hara, mangaka of Hokuto no Ken , ignore the sameface
>>
File: Miura_oda nobunaga.jpg (282KB, 608x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Miura_oda nobunaga.jpg
282KB, 608x1199px
>>146191161
Miura's version of Oda Nobunaga, protagonist of Hara's Manga
>>
Answer me angry nerd a/nons, would you have made the same decision of fucking up this world and making everyone including your special ones just because you didn't want to die miserably?

>me
>YES
>>
>>146191309
Naw, I'm cool with death.
Hell, I'll help it along.
>>
Griffith did nothign wrong.
>>
>>146191455
To be fair, how does one do 'nothign' right?
It's fucking impossible. You really can't hold this against him.
>>
File: berserk-27096.jpg (153KB, 800x1231px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-27096.jpg
153KB, 800x1231px
Is there a reason why roisne always seem to be left out in other berserk works other than the manga ?
She's cut from the anime and appears to be not the new berserk game as well.
Also, will you training hard to be become a muscular huky man so roisne will like you and take you to her elves land to be her elf king ?
You can have the elf quuen(fake) all night, all you need to do is to training hard to become big and hunky
>>
>>146191309
But the Godhand didn't treathen him with a miserable death anon.They threatened him with a miserable and long life.
>>
>>146190735
The Four King spirits that Schierke calls on are based on angels. They are good spirits, but it looks like good spirits only intervene when specifically called or asked; while evil in Berserk just runs wild.
>>
>>146191680
> left out in other berserk works other than the manga

You make it sound like its some conspiracy that's she's been left out of tons of stuff. She's only been left out of one show. The first shows and the movies both stopped at the eclipse, so they don't count. The reason she was left out of the current show is because her arc is just as long as the one they're animating and they're only doing one cour. there isn't enough time for it, and if they want to get enough sales to warrant more seasons, then covering Griffith's rebirth instead makes sense.
>>
>>146190821
He got curious about heterosexuality after having his guts hammered for so long.
>>
He literally serves the will of a thing called the Idea of Evil. No shit Griffith is evil.
>>
>>146190641
>Was Griffith evil?

You know, looking back and really thinking about it, up until a certain point, that is actually a very interesting and hard to answer question.

Up until the point that Guts left and Griffith went apeshit, could you really call Griffith or even Guts, Casca, and the rest of the band good or evil?

They were fighting for Griffith's dream, and in a real sense they were also fighting for their country, but really, were their motivations and actions anything you could straight up categorize as good or evil?

Weren't they just neutral? They didn't fight because it was the right thing to do, but they also didn't fight for misguided or malicious reasons. They fought and killed people who were also not necessarily evil, but definitely not wholly good, either.

They fought because it was profitable and also because there was a threat that would have destroyed their country otherwise. This can be said of all sides of those wars.

So really, of the forces at large that were involved, and of the individuals comprising their armies, it was pretty much neutral fighting neutral. Everyone was just several shades of gray in most of their motivations, with a few being particularly darker shades in their methods.

Griffith doesn't seem to be an exception to this, within that timeline. His goals were ambitious, and his methods were often underhanded, but he didn't start walking down the path of unjustified maliciousness until after his luck ran out, and even then whether it was wholly unjustified could be considered subjective.

The moment when he became objectively evil of course was when he went along with the methods to advance himself brought about by the Eclipse, rather than rejecting them.

Before then, though, I would not say that Griffith was an evil man.
>>
Fuck him for making casca autistic . im at volume 26 , will she start liking guts and improving a bit ?
>>
>>146192199
No and for good reason. She'll wake up in the last chapter, I guess
>>
>>146192235
Fuck . she wont even like guts as a caring figure ?
>>
He sold his soul to demons and sacrificed his friends and allies. Of course he's evil, that's textbook evil.
>>
File: Nietzsche_Colour_by_Woodpig.jpg (133KB, 600x841px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche_Colour_by_Woodpig.jpg
133KB, 600x841px
>>146192106
Berserk is beyond good and evil
>>
>>146192054
>the Idea of Evil
>implying that is evil itself.
>>
File: Berserk_v16_p061.png (455KB, 1211x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v16_p061.png
455KB, 1211x1800px
>>146191680
Please download better scans. Catch up on mangatraders and then use evil-genius from now on.
>>
>>146192473

It literally is, if we take a serious look at the bigger picture in Berserk's world.

Especially with the "idea of evil" chapter, we as readers know even more about the nature of fate and causality, and how things work in that universe, and what it all boils down to is not something that "good" or "evil" can be applied to at all.

It's more about what "can be" and what "is".
>>
>>146191680
>>146192677
To answer that guy's question, I would argue that displaying little girl vaginas in national television may not be a good idea.
>>
>>146192746
>displaying little girl vaginas in national television may not be a good idea.

I'm not involved in this conversation, but I'd like to just jump in here and say that I think it would be a GREAT idea.

It wouldn't be accepted, but it sure does sound like a lot of fun.
>>
File: Berserk_v16_p162.png (462KB, 1216x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v16_p162.png
462KB, 1216x1800px
>>
>>146192283
She'll go back to griffith and you know it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.