[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you SAVE EVERYONE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: degrees of salvation.png (644KB, 800x1226px) Image search: [Google]
degrees of salvation.png
644KB, 800x1226px
How do you SAVE EVERYONE?
>>
just kill yourself
>>
Not possible in our reality. The only way you can really help others is to help them evolve and grow as individuals through love kindness and forgiveness.

>and yet first reply was so close to trips
>>
>>146172958
Get out and save yourself. Others will follow. Those who can't were already lost.
>>
In order to save everyone you need to save yourself first.
>>
I want to become Emiya Shirou. I will try and try until I become a superhero, it doesn't matter if I die because at least I will help the world into becoming a better place. I just can't stand watching people suffering and dying, I will put an example:
A 12 year old kid had a wish, he wants to be an astronaut , he will try and try just because space is really cool, but then he is killed, it happen in a flash, in his last moment the kid start to cry, not because it hurts, he just start to cry because he know that he can't
fullfil his dream, and then he dies.
That is so unfair, every person should die after they fullfil their wishes and then just die peacefully.
That is why from now on I decide the path to becoming a superhero
>>
>>146173141
But you can't save yourself if you can't save everyone first!
>>
>>146173141

Commie basement dwellers trying to overthrow the new world order but can't even move out.
>>
Just erase everything from existence. that counts as saving right?
>>
>>146172958

You build ahouse with a firm foundation.

Save yourself first. Live the way the people you're going to save will live.
Now choose your allies, ID you enemies. If you were someones enemy, how would you want to be treated? Treat the enemies in the same way.
And just keep doing that.
>>
>>146172958
What's the person in front of the stained glass from?
>>
>>146173419
luckily my dream is "live life and die happy" so i win at life automatically
>>
>>146173651
Ataraxia.

Lancer's master
>>
You don't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.