[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: naruto covers.jpg (1MB, 1280x1012px) Image search: [Google]
naruto covers.jpg
1MB, 1280x1012px
APOLOGIZE
>>
I apologize for nothing
>>
No.
>>
>>146160857
Why
Idgi
>>
Nah
>>
Honestly it always confused the hell out of me that this board used to hate the shit out of Naruto so much more than Bleach. Naruto had flaws but but Bleach was on another level altogether
>>
fuck off narutards
>>>/tv/
>>
File: th.jpg (1015KB, 1280x1012px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
1015KB, 1280x1012px
>you can pinpoint the moment it went so wrong
>>
>>146161361
>used to hate the shit out of Naruto so much more than Bleach

In truth, this board hated Naruto's fanbase more than Bleach's fanbase. Naruto get shat on here pretty long to prevent its underage weeaboo fanbase from entering the board.
>>
>>146161420
>/a/ - Anime & Manga

neck yourself.
>>
>>146161361
Bleach fags literally only like it for characters and waifu shit.

Naruto was always a better written story than Bleach and thats because for anyone who actually tried to pay attention to the story of Bleach it was a daunting endeavor.
Don't fucking forget the Arrancar arc is literally 7 years Kubo confirmed. I knew dropping Bleach was the thing to do when I realize that the fillers in the anime were better than the actual story.
Bleach dropping in the rankings was a self fulfilling prophecy too. Kubo obviously doesn't care about his manga enough to make the story even remotely enjoyable.

When Naruto was approaching the end we got color pages galore. Kishimoto even did one of those pictures were he changed up his art style and gave us some dope Naruto and Sasuke pictures. Then we got a full color page final chapter.

Meanwhile Bleach just ends because it got canceled.
>>
>>146161361
Because Naruto was the entry level anime of the worst kind. It's not anymore because normalfags wouldn't dive into an anime with 600+ episodes.
>>
>>146160857
He really didn't give a shit for that second to last volume did he
>>
>>146162216
It shows Team 7 finally reuniting.
>>
>>146161454
You mean the top left corner?
>>
kishimoto is fucking retarded
>hurr ninjutsu is literally fucking magic

absolute retard
>>
>>146162497
What's wrong with that?
>>
THE ANIME IS STILL GOING

ENDLESS FILLER AND SAD FLASH BACKS

HOLY FUCKING GOD THIS IS A SHITFEST
>>
>>146162497
That's because it's literally a show about wizards, retard. Jump just made him call it ninjas because they thought it sounded cooler.
>>
>>146161361
Naruto is a gateway anime, which automatically makes it shit. This fact will never change. Just like DBZ before it.
>>
>>146163467
Another reason why WSJ editors can go suck a dick.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.