[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The King’s Avatar PV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: thekingsavatar.jpg (410KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
thekingsavatar.jpg
410KB, 570x800px
https://youtu.be/qlNTL9UT4hg

In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!

After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!

More Information: The King’s Avatar received the title for Best Work in 2013 and is the first and only 1000 Pledged Work. It has 23 million hits on Qidian and has the 2nd most recommendations in its category with 4.6 million recommendations.
>>
>not Konjiki no Moji Tsukai

could not care less
>>
looks nice.
>>
Implying that chinese webnovels are good.

They are trash and worse japanese webnovels. Every xianxia/xuanhuan are repetition of training arc and brainless villians.
>>
Why is the directing and animation weird and shit?
>>
>isekai offshot
ok
>>
>>146139788

Overlord was pretty good. The Lns just recently deviated completely from the WN path. We getting dwarfes.
>>
>literally chinese cartoons

Heh.
>>
chinese animation quality definitely improved.

do they finally earn money or soemthing so that sponsors actually fund their studios now?
IIRC before they could only live by doing in-between animations for Japanese studios, and barely any shows of their own.
>>
>>146140031
It's backed by Tencent. That should pretty much answer your question.
>>
>>146140031
tencen fund it, you know the chinky jew behind LOL
still I want to see more chink webnovel get adaptions. new flavors for /a/ since recent anime is not edgy enough. and the chink fantasy stuffs could get kinky at time
>>
>>146139788
Xianxia/Xuanhuan novels are good with few exceptions, plus they get translated very fast.
>>
23 million hits in a country that has 1 billion+ people. That's basically like 2000 views anywhere else.

Yawn.
>>
>>146139646
>Want to watch this
>Can't fucking stand the sound of Chinese

I guess I'll stick to my nip cartoons.
>>
How's outcast doing, btw?
Did it ever become better?
>>
>>146139646
> In the online game
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>146139646
It's interesting to see how the Japanese style of animating is influencing the next generation of 2D animators worldwide. There are some good Chinese animators out there but it's hard to follow their work when I don't bother with Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>146140292
chink love to put online game system in their novel, even more than nip since a whole generation grew up playing MMO in net cafe
>>
Holy fuck, I can't believe I'm actually gonna watch a chinese cartoon. It looks very promising.

If I had a complaint, it's that the characters' designs look dated.
>>
>>146139646
the editing suck dicks and it's full of cliché
>>
>>146139646
Not anime.
>>
>Why is Ye Xiu such a mary sue?
>Why is there so much fucking drama over low level dungeon speedrun rankings?
Eh I might check it out for the hell of it, but the WNs got kind of annoying when I tried it out months ago.
>>
>>146140779
>Not anime.
It's chinese cartoon.
>>
>>146140204
You live somewhere with a population of 100000?
>>
Post girls
>>
File: 1435418439791.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435418439791.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>146139646

It looks like a Fate/Stay Night rip off except E-''Sports'' lmao damn chinks
>>
>>146139646
the pv looks pretty good. it seems like they paid more attention to finer details than other anime. if they can do that for the entire series i'd be pretty impressed.
>>
>>146140780
>Ye Xiu such a mary sue
just like any protagonist in chink WN, ever
and the most famous one usually has the worst
>>
>>146139646
I want to puke reading that summary.
>>
>>146139646
Literally the same image too
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/146027551/#146027551
Fuck off cockroach.
>>
File: Ecstasy.jpg (60KB, 536x609px) Image search: [Google]
Ecstasy.jpg
60KB, 536x609px
>>146139646
>In the online game Glory, Ye Xiu is regarded as a textbook and a top-tier pro-player. However, due to a myriad reasons, he is kicked from the team. After leaving the professional scene, he finds work in an Internet Cafe as a manager. When Glory launches its tenth server, he who possesses ten years of gaming experience once again throws himself into the game. Bringing with him the memories of his past and an incomplete, self-made weapon, his return along the road to the summit begins!

>After fighting and scheming, who snatched away my glory? Under the tossing of the wind and rain, my dreams shall still appear as though they had never been shattered. In all its splendor, the path shall never be lost. Before the gazes of millions, this is where I return!
>>
>>146139646
Just hearing this shit make me want to vomit. What is a shitty language.
>>
Why does Commie chingchong "language" sounds so disgusting?
>>
>>146139898
>they aren't trapped in a VR world
>isekai offshoot

You lost me.
>>
>>146142663
It's not even VR either.
>>
>>146139646
Stop posting this, the west isn't ready even china animation's isn't ready.

Give it another 3-4 years.
>>
>>146142921
Good visual and music though, plus >>146140063
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.