[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R1: Charismatic, selfish, manipulative, vengeful protagonist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Death_of_Lelouch.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Lelouch.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
R1: Charismatic, selfish, manipulative, vengeful protagonist. So delightfully bad, you can't help but cheer for him. Doesn't give a shit about anything but his own concerns (his sister, his friends, and his objectives).

R2: Guilt-ridden pussy who sacrifices himself for the world.

Way to assassinate a character and take away the only good thing left in the show. Why do people like this?
>>
>>146139516
Yeah R1 was immensely better than 2, and just the fact that Suzaku lives on past Lelouch makes me want to hang myself. Usually I like it when someone besides the main character is a Gary Stu, but he was so self righteous and annoying that it just pissed me off when things went his way.

It also frustrated me that neither him or Lelouch wanted to take the time to actually explain themselves until like the last ten episodes. Before that they say the exact right words to piss each other off without fail 100%.

man FUCK Code Geass
>>
File: 1471102275469.jpg (173KB, 614x819px) Image search: [Google]
1471102275469.jpg
173KB, 614x819px
But he's still alive.
>>
>>146139854
Fuck off with this meme.

>>146139516
It had nothing to do with guilt, it was a question of justice. Did you not catch how throughout the series how the intros said something like "but if the future is won this way, who will pay for the crimes that will cause history to repeat itself" he broke the cycle by willing to accept responsibility for the evil deeds necessary for his good intentions. He was an inverted Christ-figure.

>>146139717
>man FUCK Code Geass
Implying it isn't kino.
>>
File: 1470856618926.jpg (29KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
1470856618926.jpg
29KB, 600x387px
>>146139516
>he sacrificed himself for the world
>as atonement for all the deaths he caused
>pussy
Might wanna tone down that edge there, buddy.
>>
>>146139516
Because we understand what happened and you don't.

Morever, Lelouch was still vengeful, charismatic and manipulative in season two.

However, he was never exclusively selfish, which is where you're wrong, and he still had changing the world as one of his goals in season one.

Not to mention that he says the catchphrase about those who deserve to be shot right in the first episode. In other words, that idea was always part of Lelouch's character even from the start of Code Geass so you're making another mistake by ignoring it.

Aside from the fact he's probably still alive at the end, but this is all valid even in the opposite scenario.
>>
>>146139717
Suzaku stopped being self-righteous and annoying. That was the point.

Explaining themselves would change almost nothing between them. They needed something external to push them.
>>
>>146145019
>>146139717
>>146144967
Jesus fuck I forgot how bad the fandom in this is
>>
>>146146151
And here you are showing that autism is still thriving in 2016
>>
File: best girl.jpg (206KB, 1400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
206KB, 1400x1800px
CG thread??

posting best girl
>>
>>146139717
>Usually I like it when someone besides the main character is a Gary Stu,
No, you don't. You probably don't even know what a Gary Stu is.

>but he was so self righteous and annoying
Yeah, that's one of the main features of a Gary Stu.

>>146139516
>manipulative
Are you implying he wasn't manipulative in S2?
>>
>>146139717
>>146145019
He's only annoying if you're a fucktard or a Lelouchfag.
>>
>>146148260
Go back to being dead, Euphemia.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.