[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Makoto Itou replaces MC of your last anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: makoto itou, a lady's man.jpg (25KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
makoto itou, a lady's man.jpg
25KB, 225x350px
This fine young man replaces the MC of the last anime you watched. How is the plot changed?

For me, he would've taken Elsa's bowels, he would've fucked Satella normal, he would've smelled of slum pussy, he would've raped the maids and he would've commanded Crusch. After that, this would've caused extreme emotional turmoil with Emilia. I don't even think Ferris would've been safe either.

Can you CLANG with a dick?
>>
>Macross Delta
It goes from boring slough to masterpiece
>>
File: caphd070.jpg (143KB, 579x960px) Image search: [Google]
caphd070.jpg
143KB, 579x960px
Urusei Yatsura.

The show would become a bit more boring.
>>
>>146134164
>Boku no Hero Academia
He doesn't get into the academy. No Plot Happens.
>>
Kanon

He'll dick all the girls, so not too different from the VN I guess.
>>
File: 26739l.jpg (49KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
26739l.jpg
49KB, 225x350px
Ika Musume

He gets a part time at the Lemon Beach House. Sanae is obsessed with him after Eiko brings him to her house. They do it many times, but he sees busty american Cyndi Campbell and shy, but cute Ayumi and decides to cheat on her. Sanae either goes full psycho and kills him or gets really sad. Then she cries about the cheating to Eiko, who tells Chizuru. Chizuru fires him. Ayumi's father learns about Makoto fucking Ayumi and things get worse.

Either way, this would not go well for Makoto.
>>
>Utawarerumono

I dunno. MC would fuck all the bitches and be getting away with it, I guess. Or he dies/turns to slime right away.
>>
>>146134164
>Mob Psycho
He gets the girl and the series ends ten minutes after it started.
>>
>>146134164
>Re:zero

Elsa fucks and disembowels him.
>>
>>146137656
...but Makoto now has Return by Death.
>>
File: 1234684674687.jpg (112KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1234684674687.jpg
112KB, 854x480px
>>146134164
>speed grapher
Literally nothing will happen. He'll probably bang pic related a few times until she get's bored and kills him. Or maybe he'll do jackshit until the economy collapses and he'll get a shitty job at a supermarket.
>>
>>146134384
not really
lum would get furious and run after him for cheating on her with her mom and ten's mom and benten and even get sakura to cheat on her boyfriend with him oh and he rapes ran
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.