[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree he is the best character of S-CRY-ED right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Cougar.jpg (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cougar.jpg
22KB, 600x450px
>>
>>146125731
I liked the watermelon guy more, though I never understand how the hell his power worked.
>>
>>146125731
So...why they fight at the end?
>>
>His power is literally just to make things FAST and add super ridiculous attachments to vehicles
>He actually has meaningful drawbacks to his power and the show doesn't ignore them ;_;

This show is legit one of my favorite things I've ever watched, it's so bad at times yet just so fucking good at others.
>>
>>146126649
S-CRY-ED is the best Hirai face show
>>
>>146126792
Which reminds me, I'm still halfway through Heroic Age.

I also completely unironically enjoyed SEED and SEED Destiny. I might be broken.
>>
File: EternityEightSword.png (435KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
EternityEightSword.png
435KB, 640x480px
Balls
>>
>>146126792

Never really thought about it like that before, but I think I agree.
>>
>>146125731
That's common knowledge.

>>146126575
To settle which one has the bigger cock once and for all. Seriously, that was the actual reason, more or less.
>>
>>146126649
The Scryed anime was leaps and bounds above the manga to the point where I don't think any other anime has outstripped its source material as well.
>>
>You will never chase the badguy back in time and then punch the earth so hard you kill the dinosaurs and force mankind to evolve, and then somehow end up back in present day to the arms of your loli who you cannot hug because your powers took one of your arms and you eye
>>
>>146127004
I hated his VA. It stands out so much compared to everyone else.
>>
>>146125731
>We
no
>We can all agree
no
>best character of S-CRY-ED
no
>right?
no

dejavu
>>
>>146127220
Anon, the anime was first.
>>
>>146129110
Really? You learn something new every day.
>>
So at the end they became bros or just teammates that will beat the shit outta each other if there isn't a commpn enemy?
>>
>>146127834
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
>>
>>146126792
2nd best, Soukyuu no Fafner exists.
>>
>>146125731
He's just tired and taking a nap, right Op...?

Also yes, I agree, though there were a few other enjoyable characters too.
>>
>>146133457
>he was actually taking a nap
Second season fucking when?
>>
>>146125731
KAZUMAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>146125731
He is pretty much the only thing I remember from watching S-CRY-ED back in 2005 or 2006. I don't even remember when I watched it.
>>
>>146127220

Really? I only read a bit of the manga but it seemed a lot more stylish from the get go.
>>
>>146134599
It's a muddled pile of crap, honestly. It looks cool and there are some fun parts, but the pacing is garbage and it always assumes you care more about the characters than it ever gave you any reason to. Most Holy characters show up exactly once before their prescribed fights, and the amount of asspulls in the story would make any battle shonen green with envy.
>>
>>146127004
Fucking kek. Got me good
>>
>>146133457
>He's just tired and taking a nap, right Op...?
At least in the movie.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.