[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the anime make him less of an asshole than he is in the VN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Kazami-Yuuji-23103.jpg (68KB, 547x335px) Image search: [Google]
Kazami-Yuuji-23103.jpg
68KB, 547x335px
Why did the anime make him less of an asshole than he is in the VN?
>>
Is he actually an asshole in the VN or just cheeky?
>>
Now I want to rewatch this
>>
>>146121568
The sequels tone him down, but in the Kajitsu VN he can be a pretty unpleasant and abusive person. In the anime he just comes across as mature and serious rather than half crazy like the original VN.
>>
>>146122132
>unpleasant and abusive
More like he has a point, but people can't handle it
>>
>>146123900
Honestly, the feeling that I got the most from him in the VN was the inability to relate to anyone.
>>
>>146124350
Well yeah, he kind of is, to a point he's generally pretty distant and detached to most situations to just tell it like it is.
>>
>>146122132
I didn't think Yuuji was an asshole in the VN. Well, at least not any more so than the rest of the cast.
>>
He actively tries to befriend Makina and tolerates Yumiko hostilities.
The only ones i remember hes bein a dick to is Amane and Blonde, and for a good reason.
>>
The only good thing about this series is the MC's back story.

Everything else and the school girls are garbage.
>>
>>146122132
He just hides his crazy well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.