[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiss X Sis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: btfo.png (800KB, 813x920px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
800KB, 813x920px
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SENSEI GOT ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
Glad I dropped this shit then
>>
>>146119595
What happened?
>>
>>146119595
but why? is it because the title has sis in the name?
>>
Is chapter 99 out? Also what's with all these asshates who think piss girl is best girl
>>
Dropped it back when the author decided to be retarded and give piss girl more attention then Sensei and the sisters.
>>
He dumped her? Well I suppose their relationship was causing the manga to stagnate a bit
>>
>>146119595
Good now we can make the series great again

also this was bound to happen glad we finally got it over with
>>
>>146119595
Somebody's still translating this?
>>
>>146119595
Good shes worst girl. Nearing cake age but has none of the appeal of an older woman. Doesn't even have pubes what a disgrace.
>>
File: Banana how to eat it2.gif (3MB, 363x357px) Image search: [Google]
Banana how to eat it2.gif
3MB, 363x357px
>>146119595

He better tap her sister.
>>
>>146121359
Lolis are shit
>>
When do you fucks realize it's a harem? The endgame is clearly going to be all of them.
>>
>>146119595
Last time I checked this is a harem series, nobody is "BTFO"
>>
>>146119807
That's because she is
>>
>>146121540
>>146122127
>Modern harems having a harem ending

Kek
>>
>>146122387

It's him! KILL HIM! BURN THE TOILET WORSHIPPER!
>>
File: master.jpg (182KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
182KB, 800x1146px
>>146122639
I don't even know what you are talking about anon-kun.
>>
>>146121540
Fucking doubt it, none of the women are okay with the idea of sharing.
>>
>>146123369

What. Ako, Riko and Sensei all were sharing spit with him. It won't take much of a sales pitch to get the loli to join in, and piss is too submissive to refuse him.
>>
>>146123369
Why do you lie in the internet, anon? The sisters and sensei were totally ok with sharing, is when the fucking piss get in the scene that problem starting
>>
>>146122533
KissxSis isn't a modern harem though, it started back in 2005 and really hasn't adapted to moderns times at all.

>>146123369
What? Almost all of his harem is a-OK with sharing him, it's fucking piss who is ruining everything just like normal.
>>
Fuck this shit.

Glad I dropped this crap a while ago after he constantly refused to fuck the teacher.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.