[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For any of you that have ever spoken to a negro in person. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DBZ Great Apes.jpg (113KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ Great Apes.jpg
113KB, 645x370px
For any of you that have ever spoken to a negro in person.

You ever notice that they virtually ALL love Dragon Ball Z?
>>
i dont get it, why are white people so obsessed with blacks? All day everyday no matter the board at least 1 thread a day will be about black people
>>
File: consider_the_following.jpg (110KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.jpg
110KB, 450x570px
It panders to their primal instinct with all the screaming, the Saiyans turning into monkeys etc.

It's all physiological.
>>
>>146109900
a lot of people had cartoon network and grew up with DBZ
>>
>>146110040
I definitely agree with the screaming part. Black "culture" is largely a competition to see who can be loudest so the concept of being loud making you powerful definitely appeals to them.
>>
>>146109900

I'm 95% sure that black people were just like....kids at the time.
And since every other kid on the planet liked it, they do too.
>>
>>146109938
This.
Fuck damn, every race ever have watched or watches Dragonball, why do we need a thread wondering why niggers like it?

Why do Asians like it?
Why do Cuckasians like it?
The answer is the same, people who enjoy Dragonball tend to have terrible tastes.
>>
>>146110214
>being able to afford cable tv
i doubt it
>>
>>146109900

As a negroid I'm bombarded with questions like this on an almost daily basis.

Sometimes my white friends say the most bizarre shit to me, like they'll completely fabricate new stereotypes.

"Why are you niggers always drinking liquids and shit?"

Stuff like that.
>>
Very few blacks in my country but I have 2 black friends on steam and they both have DBZ nicknames
>>
>>146110463
Niggas always be drinking some fuckin liquids
>>
Because everyone watched DBZ and superhero cartoons and played video games in the 90s

The idea that it was this super sekrit thing you got mocked for is a myth
>>
File: blackmandrinkingwater.png (152KB, 1294x321px) Image search: [Google]
blackmandrinkingwater.png
152KB, 1294x321px
>>146111914
>>
>thread still up
good job mods
>>
>>146110463
Well, why are you?
>>
I had a abo friend that was really into Fruits Basket, this guy wasn't a typical reader tho. He's been to juvie at least 4x in 5yrs
>>
Everybody loves DBZ
>>
>>146110040
please bring this animal back to /pol/
>>
>>146109900
Well that's BEEEEECAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUSEEEE...NEW...DAY ROCKS, NEW...DAY ROCKS, NEW...DAY ROCKS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.