[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

your name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Kimi no Na wa.png (3MB, 1345x1900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kimi no Na wa.png
3MB, 1345x1900px
Makoto's Shinkai's masterpiece hits theaters in Japan in 3 days.

Who else here got a chance to see it at Anime Expo?

Keit-Ai posters, please fuck off.
>>
All of Makoto Shinkai's shit is the same. None of it is actually good, it's just eyecandy. I could barely sit through any of his movies.
>>
>>146106779
How's it feel to have shit taste?
>>
>>146107438
But he's right.
His movies visually are amazing, but they're so boring.
>>
>>146107438
Garden of Words was his best work and even that felt like it accomplished nothing by the end of it.

The one where the girl goes in the breathable water is so dumb and boring.

The only reason people even like his work is because it looks good and the fact that it's a highly produced anime movie. Just being a modern day anime movie is enough for people to call it a masterpiece.
>>
Plot hole reminder: they used a smartphone, watched the news, made daily plans, went to work etc. without knowing the year
>>
>>146106098
I hope it has some Beyond the Clouds vibes to it. That and Hoshi no Koe were my favorites from him. No idea why he diverted from the sci-fi themes and focused solely on the melodrama.

>>146107768
>Garden of Words was his best work
See, there's your problem.
>>
>>146107970
You are lucky. This is less similar to Children who chase lost voices or Garden of words, but more like a conclusion to the themes found in Hoshi no Koe, Beyond the Clouds, and most especially, 5cm/s. The whole audience felt it as Shinkai kept teasing us with all those vibes and motifs.
>>
>>146106098
I thought this was a fake poster made by the Keit愛 people. . . like it was taken from those NHK promos もったいない and so forth.

>まだ会ったことのない君を、探してる
>I'm looking for you, whom I've still never met

Sounds like some Keit-ai shit to me
>>
File: 1446304269700.gif (37KB, 200x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446304269700.gif
37KB, 200x194px
>>146108094
Woah then I'm ready to hype the fuck out of it.
I was really wondering when he would stop trying to be family-friendly and just go back to his thing.
>>
>>146106098
>Keit-Ai posters, please fuck off.
I don't know if it's possible to discuss Shink-ai withot mentioning that, but you have blown it already with the first post.
>>
>>146106779
>>146107707
Enjoy your ecchi harem show, anon.
>>
>>146108466
>I thought this was a fake poster made by the Keit愛 people
Do you really believe Keit-ai /a/non are this competent? Seriously?
>>
>>146107944
Considering they were more enamored with the fact that they're constantly switching bodies, I'm pretty sure that the date on the calendar wouldn't exactly be at the forefront of their minds.
>>
File: 978.jpg (63KB, 340x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
978.jpg
63KB, 340x565px
>>146108466
>implying anyone with that much artistic talent would waste his skills on shitposting
>>
>>146109605
Not him, but considering the fact there are currently 3 different Keit-ai PVs out there and plenty of edits of this poster, I wouldn't be so surprised.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.