[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stopped watching Pokémon during its first year and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Pokemon-Gotta-Catch-Em-All.jpg (61KB, 634x490px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Gotta-Catch-Em-All.jpg
61KB, 634x490px
I stopped watching Pokémon during its first year and I've just seen it's still going. Has Ash managed to catch 'em all? The first gen ones at least, I obviously don't expect him to have caught all the silly modern pokedex.
>>
File: 1444785739458.jpg (183KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1444785739458.jpg
183KB, 600x550px
>>146103917
Oh anon, you should have see /vp/ last Tuesday...
>>
>>146103917
>Has Ash managed to catch 'em all?
He hasn't ever actually tried.
Also, people have been saying XY(Z) is great up until last week, when the writers decided to make everyone angry with something that makes no sense at all.
Ash became competent, made a strong enough team, unlocked some legendary generic shonen anime friendship-powered new exclusive form for his water ninja frog that is extremely powerful and rare. He got to the finals in the league. The legendary water ninja frog had the last part of the last battle. And lost to a Charizard owned by a bad guy for no actual reason.
>>
>>146104578
> And lost to a Charizard owned by a bad guy for no actual reason.
I'd like to mention that he had no interest in the league at all and only entered it because ash told him to. He literally cucked himself out of the championship.
>>
>>146104011
Thursday.

>>146104578
>made a strong enough team
Evidently not.
>>
>>146105222
Well, he never got to the final battle before.
>>
>>146105269
Doesn't matter if you lose by an inch or a mile - Losing is losing, and Ash is a LOSER.
>>
>>146103917

Pretty sure that was just a dub tagline, but no. He's never really even tried, honestly. I mean it took him until Hoenn to catch a Beedrill, I think? And he immediately gave it away.
>>
The Gotta catch 'em All tagline is an American thing. In Japan it's just "Get Pokemon"
>>
>>146103917
No. That is not and was never his goal.
>>
>>146105426
>>146105730
So you're saying the theme song lied to me?
>>
>>146105836
No we're saying you're a retarded redditor.
>>
>>146105836
Yes. You should listen the original Japanese ones, which will tell you what the series is about: looking for Pokémon between girls' legs.
>>
>>146105836
4kids' dub was pretty much constantly lying to you.
>>
>>146105836
Yes. Also I hate to break it to you, but those white and black things they ate were in fact NOT donuts.
>>
File: Mega_Evolution.png (590KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Evolution.png
590KB, 1280x720px
>>146105136
It's ash's fault for fighting for himself and not to protect his waifu's smile like Alain
>>
>>146107601
But, but... they were jelly filled!
>>
>>146105375
you got it Ash is a Loser
the team on the other hand was quite good which obviously is not enough to counter horrible writers
>>
The only reason the pokemon anime would ever end is if the pokemon games stop getting made. If the games were discontinued, would that mean the anime would get a proper ending? And would the ending just be Ash finally winning a tournament?
>>
>>146108559
I doubt it. it would not surprise me if they have trash lose yet again and then just have an adventure continues ending.
>>
>>146108435
>Ash's team
>Good
>Has three things weak to ice
>Hawlucha isn't even that good
>Goodra's main move is fucking Bide
>Noivern is mediocre

Now, I'm not saying that game logic is the same as anime logic. I'm not saying that just because something is good in the games, it's good in the anime and vice versa.

But Pikachu fucking carried that team.
>>
>>146108643
You have nothing to suggest that they'd do that and the idea that they would end it like that is really fucking stupid.
>b-but Ash didn't win this time, or the other times that means he'll never win!
He didn't win this time or any of the other times because the show wasn't and isn't ending, simple as that.
>>
>>146110504
Okay, but when it all comes down the way I'm predicting it will you can come back and say "Goddamnit you were right again. Are you ever wrong?"
>>
>>146105222
the episode was bullshit he was 4 - 2 up and a bisharp that was on its knees one shot his fucking goodra.
>>
>>146110585
I'll remember to come back and not say that in X years when I'm ineveitably right.
>>
>>146110585
there is nothing saying if he wins the show has to end, he could win and then decide immediately afterward to continue travelling on
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.