[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magi 318

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (379KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 836x1200px
>>
http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1754604

Gook scanlation is out

Fish getting better as soon as Alibaba is not around

Coincidence? I think not!
>>
Kougyoku a best.
>>
>>146090430
>Fish getting better as soon as Alibaba is not around

Nigga your missing the entire point of Baba.

He doesn't do your shit for you, he merely comes alongside you and goes "You know what, your pretty awesome, you can do this" then watches as you do try to do it.
>>
Very pleased with Fishy.
>>
>>146090430
Fish looks better every single week.
>>
Muu a qt.
I guess all these chapters are about Sinbad convincing himself of not fucking things up right before David fucks everything up.
>>
>>146091888
>He doesn't do your shit for you
He single-handedly dragged them from bankruptcy, senpai.
>>
#KOUEXIT
>>
Wait, if it was that easy to leave the IA then why the fuck didn't Kou do it in the first place?
>>
>>146097322
Because they were that desperate?
Now they have a functioning economy and even Aladdin is safe from Sinbad.
Not to mention an opposing block exists now and being a part of it is a viable choice.
>>
You know, with all these chapters focusing on Sinbad and portraying his past "defeat" and present losses or atleast things going out of his control like Kina appearing, Kou leaving IA etc, I think we're in for High Councilor Superman.

Sinbad just goes "Fine. I did all this. I gave them peace and they won't lick my boots? Fuck them then. I'll fuck them hard."
>>
>>146097879
No way. Sin is getting good feels from all of this. They are all thanking him and going their own ways. He seems moved by the first part and confused by the later.
>>
>>146098605
He'll most likely become completely delusional and bring the world on the brink of destruction while believing he's doing the right thing.
>>
>>146098605
yeh because sinbad is the other side of the coin of alibaba as alladin say it deepy inside he wants to rule them all not like alibaba
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.