[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more I rewatch Fate/Zero, the more I realize that it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
The more I rewatch Fate/Zero, the more I realize that it's written as a prequel of Heaven's Feel.

Kirei's desire to give birth to that "thing", Sakura's worms, Zouken, it's all here.

It's like Urobuchi didn't even consider Fate as a whole but wrote the plot only based on the final route.
>>
File: img_3.jpg (202KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
img_3.jpg
202KB, 1280x1024px
>>146089631
it's mainly Fate/HF, yeah. don't tell me you just realize this, anon?
>>
>>146089631
Butcher considers Sakura the main heroine. Also in the novel Saber was going Alter (her eyes turned yellow) when Kiritsugu ordered her to destroy the Grail.
>>
>>146089631
>wrote the plot only based on the final route

Which wouldn't be surprising at all from a story telling point of view.
>>
>>146089775
>Butcher considers Sakura the main heroine.

Wrong.

Uro: It isn't a relationship fueled by instinct like the relationship between a man and a woman, but a romance of logic between two people who need each other from the heart. I think the Saber route could have been told as a story through the ancient Greek views on love. That's what makes Saber's story so refreshing, and why she's become such a popular character. On the other hand, I think the true heroine of Fate/stay night is Rin. In the Rin route, an equal relationship with a woman who's become stronger than men is depicted. Rin and Shirou mend each other's weaknesses with their own unique strengths, and I think it makes for a very nice relationship.
>>
>>146089631
retard, butcher didn't write the plot at all, it was nasu.
butcher wrote the characters, dialogues, fights, and edges.
>>
>>146089631

What would other routes need?

The Fate route is between Shirou and Saber, Saber didn't really need anything from a 4th war prequel since all her problems come from her time as king and she is explored fully in the route and her time as a king in side material.

UBW is between Rin, Shirou and Archer, and besides knowing what happened to her father, which Zero shows, UBW doesn't need anything from a prequel and the characters are also explored there.

HF is the only route that would benefit from such because of Sakura.

And even so Sakura is more of a bonus and bait for Kiriya, since the story is more about Kiritsugu, Irisviel and Kotomine.
>>
Hye, I just remembered something. We didn't see Zouken retrieving a Grail fragment to stick inside Sakura! This is the worst anime adaptation ever, -10/10.
>>
I'm guessing the movies won't be using the RN version of Heaven's Feel? Sakura is confirmed to be already second-hand goods in the Fate/zero anime. An RN Heaven's Feel adaption makes F/Z non-canon.
>>
>>146090542
they'll pull something out of their asses to make FZ and RN connected somehow
>>
I really liked how Saber and Lancer were only fighting in the name of honor. How Asian.
>>
>>146089631
but what about Saber understanding Kiritsugu's action? what about the throne explanation? what about the saber didn't die reveal?
>>
>>146090527
I don't remember that.
>>
File: 1444247021761.gif (274KB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
1444247021761.gif
274KB, 340x191px
>>146089631
>It's like Urobuchi didn't even consider Fate as a whole but wrote the plot only based on the final route.

You're saying that like it's a bad thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.