[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ACCA 13 PV and Staff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: acca.jpg (121KB, 519x732px) Image search: [Google]
acca.jpg
121KB, 519x732px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXuL8Jj5go

>That staff though.

Shingo Natsume (One-Punch Man, both seasons of Space Dandy) is directing the anime at MADHOUSE. Tomohiro Suzuki (One-Punch Man, Tiger & Bunny scriptwriter) is handling the series composition, Norifumi Kugai (One-Punch Man, Space Dandy key animator) is adapting the characters for animation, and Ryō Takahashi (Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars, Please tell me! Galko-chan) is composing the music.
>>
>>146086080
Source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-22/acca-tv-anime-1st-promo-video-reveals-staff-cast-january-debut/.105641

It's also coming out in January.
>>
File: 1292.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1292.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>That fucking music.
>Baccano style designs.
This just screams like a typical show in the 80s/90s which is perfect for Madhouse, Fuck I can't wait for this.
>>
Based Madhouse.
>>
Looks like it might be cool. Music sounds pretty good.
>>
Looks good. Could be AOTS unless they really drop the ball.
>>
Looks and sounds good, some qt boys too
>>
>>146086080
LE BASED MADHOUSE SAVING LE ANIME AGAIN
>>
Not much from Ono's style left, by the looks of it. Maybe it didn't really work out with Five Leaves.
>>
>The manga is set in a world separated into 13 wards, with each ward having an observation division controlled by the organization known as "ACCA." The story centers on Jean, known as the craftiest member of ACCA.
>>
>>146086867
and has a wicked sense of humor
>>
>fujoshit designs

dropped
>>
>>146086867
I'm guessing government conspiracies, corruption and the like are involved.
>>
Fuck yes, Kugai doing the character design.

Too bad it's Madhouse.
>>
I'm going to watch it because it's originally by Natsume Ono but I wish its character designs were a bit closer to the style she used in the manga.
>>
>>146086080
Looks like Natsume is getting acquainted with Madhouse now. Good for the studio to expand their connections with talented people. It's also great to see Norifumi Kugai on designs, about time an animator of his caliber is given a large role. The PV animation is almost certainly his work.

I don't expect this to come close to One-Punch Man's animation quality, but Natsume should be able to have several good animators working regularly to carry the show's key moments.
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/quhjlm.mp4

Imagine the shitstorm if I upload this too booru :^)
I can bet my ass for Kugai tho, this is clearly him.
>>
>>146087254
MU makes it sound like a bureaucratic slice of life with occasional action.
>>
>>146088074
I bet that's PV-only animation, but it's best to wait until the show comes out just to be sure.
>>
>>146086080
Looks cool.
>>
>>146086802
Are you okay anon?
>>
>>146090477
Just getting into the mood for the eventual circlejerk.
>>
>>146086080
>No girls shown

What the fuck is this gay shit?
>>
>>146091762
There's some girls in it, don't worry.
It isn't totally gay or anything, don't worry. The most fujo-ey it gets is the designs themselves.
The mangaka is the same as House of Five Leaves, Not Simple, and Ristorante Paradiso, take that as you will.
>>
>>146086080
Doesn't look gay at all.
None of the boys are twink enough for my tastes to be quite honest.
>>
>>146092158
YOU SAID THE SAME ABOUT 91 DAYS! BUT THAT TURNED OUT TO BE GAY AS FUCK!
>>
>>146086080
It's gonna be trash
>>
>>146092399
>91 Days
>gay
I think you're seeing subtext that isn't there.
>>
>>146092399
I'll be your brother now.
>>
> Title

Keeps reminding me of accounting.
>>
File: Kidding me.jpg (51KB, 542x466px) Image search: [Google]
Kidding me.jpg
51KB, 542x466px
Urgh these male designs are such off putting when they look obviously pandered to fujo's.

Is this what Madhouse is reduced too these days?
>>
>>146086080
Looks neat. I'll give it a shot.
>>
>madhouse waste another adaption on some mediocre manga
>>
>>146094254
It isn't even translated
>>
>>146094254
Did you read it or are you just shitposting?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.