[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Handa-kun is so disappointing, and made me realize just how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mandom.jpg (88KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
mandom.jpg
88KB, 1000x563px
Handa-kun is so disappointing, and made me realize just how much Naru carried Barakamon.
>>
>>146079993

well what where you expecting. Even Barakamon mentioned how Handa had no real shit going on in high school.
>>
>>146079993
This is sort of a simplistic reaction. Of course Handa-kun is different. It's not Barakamon 2 or Barakamon: Before. And if Naru "carried" Barakamon that means you'd watch the show with just her having little kid adventures and you wouldn't want the other characters reacting to her and interacting with her at all? She's a great and key part of Barakamon but most of the fun comes from watching her pull Handa out of his shell.
>>
>Naru
The chapters where she has secondary or no presence are almost universally better than any that focus on her.
>>
>>146079993
A...Ke...Ro
>>
Pretty sure you're just a toddlercon
>>
>>146082174
Naru and friends being voiced by kids makes that impossible for me.
>>
>watch a prequel and it sucks
>end up hating the sequel because it's connected to something so shitty
HELP ME
>>
>ywn catch a hisanio on a remote island with young girls
Why even live.
>>
Handa-kun ruined Barakamon for me I can never see that faggot Kawafuji again and think he's a good friend. Fuck Handa-kun.
>>
>>146083373
>>146082239
>>146079993

what the FUCK am I reading?
Handa-kun is top-notch comedy, what did you even expect?
>>
What does Handa-kun even have?

Barakamon tops Handa-kun in comedy, art, and everything else.
>>
>>146079993
People actually watched that junk? Ha.
Well. It's your own fault for watching obvious shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.