[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is getting good. Speculation thread. Was the dragon Edna's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

This is getting good.
Speculation thread.
Was the dragon Edna's brother, or was it the drake from Mariland? Was it Uno who became Uroboros the serpent, but is a dragon now for the anime?
Do you expect them to go through the mansion in Mariland and find the picture of Velvet's brother?
Did Zaveid fuck Lailah?

Also why is Sorey so concerned about Mikleo in the anime? In the games he already trusts Mikleo to the point where he doesn't chase after him when they split up.
>>
>>146072205
>This is getting good.

But Velvet didn't appear once.
>>
>>146072348
That's good, I'd rather see Zestiria fixed and play Berseria in game format.
>>
>>146072205
Nevermind. I really should watch the whole episode before I jump to conclusions.
>>
>>146072205
Can we go back to Berseria? I miss them.
>>
>>146072205
>why is Sorey so concerned about Mikleo in the anime?

in the game, Sorey kind of ran Mikleo off for his own safety or whatever when they were in the ruins under Ladylake, and he seemed to think Mikleo was waiting for them back at the inn. in the anime, Mikleo leaves in the middle of the night without discussing it with Sorey at all. the situation is a bit different.
>>
>>146073270
I guess you're right. Still, they're taking this in a very different manner. I'm glad though, they skipped a lot of unnecessary shit.
>>
>>146073342
yeah, i was wondering what they were going to cut. sending Mikleo to get his bow alone is a pretty good way to save time. it cuts out Ladylake's Lord of the Land subplot, but that kind of makes everything seem more urgent since the city is still in danger.
>>
>>146073494
>but that kind of makes everything seem more urgent since the city is still in danger.
Yeah I'm still wondering what they are going to do about that. They might just forget the city's malevolence and go straight for Heldalf as the cure-all.
>>
>>146073645
it might get brought up again after Marlind unless they skip or alter the whole Alisha being held hostage by the council to force Sorey to help in the war plot
>>
File: furious strumpet.jpg (248KB, 619x911px) Image search: [Google]
furious strumpet.jpg
248KB, 619x911px
Why was she so perfect?
>>
>>146074609
to get you to buy her game.
>>
>Elixir was made by Maotelus.
Can't wait to see how they explain elixirs or don't in Berseria.
>>
>>146073850
There's actually not much to the story after Marlind, so the anime is building up to it.
>>
>>146072205
>Also why is Sorey so concerned about Mikleo in the anime? In the games he already trusts Mikleo to the point where he doesn't chase after him when they split up.
Mikleo can't defeat hellions, also him and Mikleo have never been apart since they were both born.
>>
>>146076144
Maotelus made the elixir, nothing has changed. You even get an achievement over that.
>>
>>146076144
>>146077578
wouldn't elixirs be made by Innominat or Kanonushi or whoever Maotelus' predecessor is in Berseria?
>>
>>146077578
So he makes it in Berseria?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.