[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck was this guy's plan for getting lilith? what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fish.png (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
3MB, 1440x1080px
what the fuck was this guy's plan for getting lilith?
what would he do if adam wasn't on a boat?
>>
File: Karl.png (478KB, 619x465px) Image search: [Google]
Karl.png
478KB, 619x465px
What would he have done if Shinji wasn't gay?
>>
>>146071954
literally just run really fast through the corridors of nerv and then do a belly flop down the elevator shaft
>>
>>146071756
Could be incompletely formed, like Sandalphon, and jumping the gun to snap at what's in front of it. Angels started getting experimental around this point, too, maybe the idea was to eventually make Nerv come find it.
>>
>>146072514
Maybe the Angels all shared information with each other. Like fish angel sends info that the pilots don't work together, so the Angels form a guy that can split in two.
>>
>>146072514
Yeah i guess it would just grow legs when it arrived on land
>>
>>146071954
they knew shinji was up for that, obviously. they knew how to fuck with asuka, too.
they're 2gud.
>>
>>146071756
maybe it was thinking to burrow. Lilith was above a pool, if I remember.
>>
>>146071756
Do you think fucking whales have plans?
>>
>>146072801
Nah, they don't show awareness of the Children until Leliel, and Gagiel was killed by two of them working together with command besides.

It is still a thing Angels do and it's weird, they explicitly aren't cooperating with each other but still seem aware of what's happened to their predecessors and never repeat gimmicks.
>>
>>146073562
crazyass theory time

Maybe they're omniscient to a certain extent. Like, they're closer to God, being angels. Their physical capabilities are just limited. I would have to work out per angel to support this, which I don't want to do, but it makes some sense to me.
>>
>>146073929
Can you reconcile that with humanity being the final Angel divided?
>>
>>146074929
sure, we sure ain't that in touch with god.
they're much more concentrated.
>>
>>146072801
strange not one of them had the thought: "say, if we team up temporarily we could totally break through the geofront and into terminal dogma"

I genuinely can't imagine anyone beating Ramiel and Zeruel at the same time
>>
>>146078126
They literally do not have that level of sentience. They are dumb animals with superpowers.
>>
>>146071756
didn't the angels think that they were after Adam? Hence why Kaworu asked Shinji to kill him after he realized that Lilith was in Nerv's basement.

This angel probably came the closest to completing the actual mission of contacting Adam.
>>
>>146078164
Animals can cooperate too yknow.

Like, say, hunting in packs?
>>
>>146078126
Or Ireul in addition to any other complication at all. Somebody delaying any Eva for even a second while Sahaquiel falls. Another Leliel that doesn't just hang out all day. Zeruel was the closest to it and that was still just coming three days after the last one. It's almost territorial, like they directly avoid eachother.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.